Heater not working - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Problem Reports
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/11/2010, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

05eclipseblue : who are you?
Heater not working

My heater just completely stopped working last winter and have no idea why although my AC still works anybody have any idea as to hat the reason is for it not to work?
05eclipseblue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/11/2010, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Same thing happened to me. My heat works for the blowers on I guess the top of the dash. But the vents don't work at all
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2010, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Boobs!? WHERE!?!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse 3.5L GT
Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?
Alright. This has been posted before... by me. Also 05eclipseblue, you need to read the rules of this forum before you post. You need to tell me your mileage, symptoms, mods done, any past repairs, and anything else of importance to assist you. Without this info, I'm just gonna give you a generic answer like "your heater core is bad. Go pay an auto shop 700 dollars, (thats just in labor), to go get it replaced. You too Mitsubishiown, you've been around here for a bit. You should know what's up by now. You want our help? Follow the rules. It's that simple.
You Got Electrical Questions? I've Got Answers!

6G72/74 Engine Swap
ECU Reflash/Tune (Courtesy of TX4Codeman)
AEM V2 CAI
RPW Long Tube Headers
KYB AGX Shocks
Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
EBC Slotted Rotors
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch
F1 Racing Lightened Flywheel
Ingalls Stiffy Engine Damper
Solar Klipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2010, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exacerbated Member

Vehicle: 2kFsGt5sp/TbPP
WorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wide
I have an electrical question for you.

Do you think that there are elements that could exist without decaying, on a stable plateau farther on up in the periodic table? And if so why do you think that?
WorldWind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2010, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Boobs!? WHERE!?!

Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?Solar Klipse : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldWind View Post
I have an electrical question for you.

Do you think that there are elements that could exist without decaying, on a stable plateau farther on up in the periodic table? And if so why do you think that?
Are you asking me? You must be because you purposely threw "Electrical question" in there. This is insane OT but I'll take a stab at it. First, from what I could gather, that seems like a trick question. All elements have at least one unstable isotope that will decay over time, (they can be naturally occuring or synthetic). Therefore, it is the unstable isotope that will eventually decay thus leading to the decay of the element. Thats about all I could muster... why you would ask something like that, I have no clue.

6G72/74 Engine Swap
AEM V2 CAI
RPW Long Tube Headers
KYB AGX Shocks
EBC Slotted Rotors
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch
Old 10/11/2010, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exacerbated Member

Vehicle: 2kFsGt5sp/TbPP
WorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wideWorldWind is recognized club-wide
This thread is going nowhere and really not electrical in nature its pneumatic, and

Because you are touting yourself as an electrical guru that has the answers to electrical questions. And since this is the burning speculation of current topic in the world of high energy Electrical Physics I was just hoping you might have an opinion. Not a trick question and not talking isotopes, just possible stable un-discovered elements.
WorldWind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/11/2010, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Boobs!? WHERE!?!

Quote:
This thread is going nowhere and really not electrical in nature its pneumatic, and

Because you are touting yourself as an electrical guru that has the answers to electrical questions. And since this is the burning speculation of current topic in the world of high energy Electrical Physics I was just hoping you might have an opinion. Not a trick question and not talking isotopes, just possible stable un-discovered elements.
You know... if it isn't one big-headed member, it's another. Do you have a problem with me or my signature? Does it piss you off that I let other members know that I'm more then willing to help them answer any and all electrical questions devoted to our specific vehicle? Do you know how much research I have devoted to people asking me these questions... tracing out wiring, taking electrical readings, guiding them through a troubleshooting process, thumbing through wiring schematics? Do you feel the need to flaunt your intelligence in an area where it will make ABSOLUTELY no sense or even have any impact on the "current event," (which is a heater core not operating, by the way), except rile me up a bit to the point that I have to answer your stupid question in an ill-fated attempt to appease you? Seriously dude, if it bothers you that much, I can change it. I never once flaunted the fact that I knew everything. Never did those words ever come out of my mouth and for you to come here and pop in with something as ignorant as you have and practically force me to defend myself, instead of trying to help a fellow member, makes you look - and I really hope I make you feel - like an idiot. Why dont you go and attack someone like Scarr for putting "You've got questions, We've got answers" in his signature? Go ask him about the decay of elements in the periodic table or some other bullshit. You know why I don't quiz him about his signature? Because I respect him. Because so far, he has had all the answers and he has been more then willing to divulge that information to anyone asking... like me, for instance. Why haven't you gone after TXCodeman for him touting himself as the Southeastern mechanical and tuning guru? Why haven't I? Because, again, I respect him... not to mention that dude really does know his shit. Do you have a question related to our vehicles that I could assist you with? No... probably not... because you're a retired Equipment Designer and knows everything right? Thats why you feel you can ask and treat people the way you want with reckless abandon. Thanks man... I truly appareciate it. From one guy to another... Thanks for trying your damnest to make me look bad. I'd give you my first ever red nugget but let's be honest... with e-rep like yours, who the hell's gonna care about little ol' me right?

6G72/74 Engine Swap
AEM V2 CAI
RPW Long Tube Headers
KYB AGX Shocks
EBC Slotted Rotors
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch

Last edited by Solar Klipse; 10/11/2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10/11/2010, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Boobs!? WHERE!?!

Quote:

Also, how do you figure this thread to be purely pneumatic? Here's a "for instance" for you: The motor driver that operates the water control valve leading to the OP's heater core goes bad in the closed position effectively staunching the flow of coolant through his heater core. Because of this, the OP no longer has heat. Now that sounds like an electrical problem, doesn't it? Given, that might not be the problem but that's why it's called a "for instance," right? So what is your take on this problem Worldwind?

6G72/74 Engine Swap
AEM V2 CAI
RPW Long Tube Headers
KYB AGX Shocks
EBC Slotted Rotors
Stoptech SS Brake Lines
F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Problem Reports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.