Windshield wiper jets don't shoot :( - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Problem Reports
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/24/2012, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT Spyder
NJEclipseGT : who are you?
Windshield wiper jets don't shoot :(

What's up guys and merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. I have been having problems with the wiper jets. They don't shoot out any liquid when I pull the handle. I opened the hood and noticed that I am losing wiper fluid when I pull the handle. When the hood was open I tried it again and it shot out like it normally should. Any suggestions you guys have that might fix this? Or maybe someone can just identify my problem. Thanks guys and have a great holiday m

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
NJEclipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/24/2012, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
hose to the nozzles is cracked/broken/pinched?
2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
DOHC 4G64-T

Vehicle: 2001 GS
scooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends herescooter has a few friends here
If it works like it should when the hoods open sounds like the lines getting pinched somewhere when you shut the hood not allowing the fluid to flow through. Look at the hoses and see if you see any marks from where it been pressed against something.
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
My system had a broken T so it would only shoot out of one at low pressure. Should be a pretty simple fix for ya. My T was really crappy plastic that had hardened and become brittle. T's and hoses are cheap at parts stores, but beware, I didn't have a lot of slack on mine and I had to cut a piece down since the piece of T was broke of in there, so be careful if you've got to do any cutting, or get some vacuum/washer fluid couplers to extend the hoses if need be so you don'y have to remove your sprayers.
TurtleTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

mark38090 : who are you?
Bought my daughter a 2000 GT for Christmas and having the same problem. Found the passenger side nozzle broken but so far can't figure out the rear. Does anyonew know if it's the same reservior?

Last edited by mark38090; 12/25/2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: left out part of it.
mark38090 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/25/2012, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
It's from the same reservoir but different motor/tubes. I think I have one laying around actually too.
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Problem Reports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.