evo manifold 4g64 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Forced Induction & Nitrous > RS/GS
Club3G Decals

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/18/2006, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 & 03 eclipse
brahmas14 needs to be reminded to breathe.
evo manifold 4g64

I have seen a couple of post and I was wondering if it was true. Does the evo manifold bolt right up to the 4g64 head. If it does that means I can get any evo manifold right...................
brahmas14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/18/2006, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Exaust or Intake?

I am about 90% sure that the Evo intake manifold will not work on our SOHC 4g64. I think it hits the firewall - or it maybe that the bolt patter is different.

The manifold from the outlander will work. A member named Maxiums did it and said it worked great. I think its simular to the stock evo manifold

As for the turbo manifold: Nope. The turbo will hit the starter. There is a member named 01sleeper from Dallas who had the manifold stretched and clocked to work, but it was a huge pain in the butt. Just get a 2g turbo manifold.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/18/2006, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 & 03 eclipse
brahmas14 needs to be reminded to breathe.
ok so it is the 2 g turbo manifold that bolts right up with clearance form the starter then..................
brahmas14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/18/2006, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
GTR PERFORMANCE Rock

Vehicle: 2001 RS_TURBO 3G
01sleeper : who are you?01sleeper : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 01sleeper
I am selling the evo setup it fits for 650 shipped.
It comes with the turbo the manifold the o2 housing 450 cc injectors with clips and resistor pack
2g bov, 2g side mount intercooler,oil feed and return line kit
01sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/18/2006, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
OMFG

Vehicle: Cars
NAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regularNAPALM should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to NAPALM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmas14
I have seen a couple of post and I was wondering if it was true. Does the evo manifold bolt right up to the 4g64 head. If it does that means I can get any evo manifold right...................
hmmmm

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAPALM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2006, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

RatedXtreme : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to RatedXtreme
the evo 8 exhaust manifold will fit without modification if you use a 1/2" spacer between the manifold and the head. you will also need to buy extended manifold studs. you can get the spacer and studs from hahn racecraft. the 4g64 and 4g63 have the same exhaust bolt pattern.
RatedXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2006, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
lol Napalm never fails
CloudINC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2006, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudINC00
lol Napalm never fails

I know. I must be spending too much time reading up: I havent been told to "DIE" yet.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Forced Induction & Nitrous > RS/GS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.