Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Single Post - Sherwood Green 2002 GS
View Single Post
Old 12/11/2005, 01:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
GSKNIGHT

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
I will pretty much own this car the rest of my life ...So, I decided once I get out of college and get a job (next May ) I am going to "go big" with it. Right now I plan on focusing on the exterior. By the end of winter I should have either a Wings West or an SS kit on it (suggestions, anyone?), and hopefully projectors.

In my grand-scheme of things, Future Plans Include:

1. BOOST!!! (either I will save up and buy a Tearstone kit, or I will piece it together on my own)
2. Maybe even doing the Evo head Swap (...way in the future)
3. Maybe a Sporty to Manual transmission swap.
4. The last thing on the list will be the audio.

This is my daily driver, so I cant be without her for long periods of time. SO, What I have even been considering lately is pulling out a 2.4 from a salvage car (can be had for only around $750) and building up the internals (crank, rods, pistons) , and doing the evo head, all in my garage in my own time. Then when the day comes that it is done, drop the entire built engine into my car, with the manual tranny at the same time.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 08/21/2006 at 04:22 PM.
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote