Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

South Dakota Sign-In

7K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  RULINGCHAOS 
#1 ·
Looking to get a club going in SD. I have been in a few clubs before and started SHO-DAK, a club for Taurus SHO fans in SD and surrounding. Lets see if anybody is out there...

#7 ·
I have been talking with a bunch of other Eclipse owners, and want to try and meet every Saturday night maybe in the Mall parking lot, and then do a cruise around town with a line of Eclipses. I am going to try and start next Saturday night. If the mall doesn't work for meeting, then we will meet in the Best Buy parking lot. Anyway let me know if you want to meet up.

#9 ·
Lets meet in the Best Buy parking lot at 7:00pm on Saturday, May 13th. My car will be done tomorrow night and I will have it Thursday morning.
:naughty: I CAN'T WAIT. It has been in the shop for 8 weeks now. :scream: F*in Rear Bumper!

#12 ·
i cant saturday. i graduate that day and am having my open house. ill come up next time. just let me know when it is! your car looks good in the sig.

#14 ·
Well, I am going to meet in the Best Buy parking lot every Saturday night if possible, so if you can't make it this weekend, come up another. I got afold of my buddy Phil, and he is down with meeting with us on Saturday nights. He has a 3G that is Silver with the full Bomex body kit, and CF OEM hood.

#15 ·
Well, I got my car out on Friday night, and so I was cruising all weekend. I have talked to 4 or 5 other Eclipse owners, and they are all coming, and bringing 1 or 2 more Eclipses with them. So far, it looks to be about 10-12 Eclipses showing up so far. Let me know if you are coming up or planning on attending. P.S. There are a couple of guys from my Apartment building that are bringing their cars. I am plannign 15-20 Cars at the start, and maybe catching a few more off the streets. LEMME KNOW
-Solar

#22 ·
I am planning on meeting around 7pm in the BEST BUY parking lot. If everyone shows up, there should be about 12-15 Eclipses that should show up, and I am sure that more will stop in after seeing us.

#25 ·
This week and next week I will be unable to make it. Tomorrow morning I am going to Pierre to ride ATV's with a friend of mine all weekend, and Next weekend, I will be at my wife's grandfathers' wedding in MN. That doesn't mean that you guys can't meet, and I forgot to call my buddy Phil to have him meet up with us. If people are going to show up, I can give him a call and have him meet up with you guys. Lemme know, and I will call him.

#26 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know that I ran into another 3G Eclipse owned by a guy named John. He is going to meet me at the Excessive Autosports/Dashboard Electronics stereo competition and Car Show, and then meet us at Best Buy at 7pm NEXT SATURDAY, June 10th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.