Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

MN monthly meets

78K views 2K replies 33 participants last post by  GTmitsu 
#1 · (Edited)
Next meet: The next meet is currently being discussed, get involved and help planning for our next gathering!!
Who: MN crew
When:
Where:
Time:

Nate_0022: Nate
Slvr/t: Tyler
HondaHunter04: Makana
adio405: Jeff
polishmafia: Pete
Halo:
Solar: Rick
sandweller999: David
CujoJpn: Kaleb
Koobie:
cmartini101:
Krazy_Town:
ClipseGT01:
Fejery4491:
tracer bullet:
midwest_G:

#223 ·
She handles like a champ......when we were bringing it home from the shop we were going south on 35W through the construction on the 62.....nate, u might not know where im talking about but there is a pretty nasty turn there.....we hit that turn at 110mph no fukin problem........it was awesome.....we have the rear cmaber set at -2 and the front camber set at -.75 i think......she fukin screams through turns.

#227 ·
well of course ill get tire wear.......but its just for now.....once we get the right side camber kit on them we are going to change it but the bushing is stuck and he didnt have time to get it off so were going to change it next weekend.......but ill be rotating tires this weekend and then it will be changed.

i probably got about a 2in drop i think.

#230 ·
wow honda looks great. just wait till those springs settle a bit you are going to be even lower !! looks nice and I think that those rims look really good to nice job

so we are settled on the 12th right.
Cujo how are those pics coming bro cant wait to see them

#233 ·
The 12th it is!!! Lets start a New Thread just for the next Meet. Are we grilling at your place david? (sandweller99)
Honda- Looking good man. It was sweet playing poker with you guys!!!

#236 ·
ya nate I am all about going there anytime

ya if you guys want to talk about grilling here or whatever lets talk about it. And it was a good time playing poker with you guys, I am glad that I left before you took all my money..!!!!!

i signed up for the mitsu cookout... do you guys want to drive in together?

#240 ·
Yeah, follow the link I posted above and click the link inside the link I provided and you can sign up there. Eventually as it gets closer you'll have to pay, last year it was only $5 for you and a passenger for the food.

#242 ·
cool, i signed up yesterday......My girls grand Prix meet was kinda lame.....but we didnt know anyone either and no one made an effort to even TRY to talk to her. bunch of fukin geeks that im totally surprised even have girlfriends......its a boys club so she was kind of alienated i think.....plus she had big 'ole scary me standing next to her so its not a surprise they didnt approach her. They probably thought id eat thier soul if they did:hbang:. She did win a bottle of car wash and a chrome license plate thing.:ghey2: anyway....these guys were a bunch of computer geek, i live in the suburb but im still a thug, fukin ****....i felt bad for her cause she really wants to fix up her car but no one was open to talk to her. atleast you guys fukin talk and socialize.:yesway:

#241 ·
sweet .... so if you guys want to have a cookout here we can do that, or if you want to go to a park where we can play some football or throw baseball around thats cool either way, hows that exhaust sound now honda?

#248 ·
I would not say that we are all not computer geeks I am.....well kinda... I am a modern day pirate:hbang:

But I do like meeting people thats why you go to those meets right. Besides who cares if those fuckers dont want to talk you 2 have all us:yesway:

#249 ·
Thats why i like kickin it with you guys.....cool dudes......i got the exhaust done today!!!! ITs louder and there is a very noticeable power increase. The only thing i did was take out the SECOND cat.....fukin assholes build 'em with 2 fukin cats.....and i took out the resinator........WAY cheaper and did the same thing as a cat-back exhaust. This fukin stupid chick in a dumb ass ford focus was being a cunt on the 94 when we were coming back.....she shot around a semi and got right on my ass expecting me to move out of her way.....YAH FUKIN RIGHT!!!!!! i slowed down to 45mph an then took off from her and gave he thr finger......then i slowed down and she did the same thing again so i took off again and waved her on.....bitch couldnt catch me.....so then i slowed down again and as i was slowing down then she wanted to act fast...........so i down shifted and got on HER ass......and guess what.......GAVE HER THE FUKIN FINGER FOR A WHOLE MILE!!!!.....hahahaha.....she couldnt shake me, stupid bitch:squintfawk:

#252 ·
Ya I had not seen your car before. Dude thats sweet I cant wait to hear it next time. I did not get a chance to stop on my way through I didnt get there till late both nights so I guess I will have to wait. If anyone else wants to go maybe we could roll together.

Does anyone have any ideas about what they want to do at the next meet?

Cujo buddy where are you and those pics? I cant wait to se what youve been able to do with them!!!!!

#255 · (Edited)
Ya I had not seen your car before. Dude thats sweet I cant wait to hear it next time. I did not get a chance to stop on my way through I didnt get there till late both nights so I guess I will have to wait. If anyone else wants to go maybe we could roll together.

Im down with a cruise to alex if a bunch of us go.....Its a cheap place to get exahust done......i paid 41 bucks for the replacment piping for the cat and the resonator plus labor and tax......thats not bad......better than what a shop in the city would do, plus these guys let you go in the shop, get under the car with them to check it out, and they let you tell them exactly what you want.....and they work with you to make sure your happy. only thing is, i think he only has magnaflow mufflers.....so if you dont want magnaflow and you want the big 'ole fart can youd have to but that yourself and then they will install it. but i found a site where they are selling fart cans for like 30 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.