Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Sherwood Green 2002 GS

57K views 168 replies 85 participants last post by  lito_sway 
#1 · (Edited)
Sherwood Green 02 GS *New Pics*

Updated Pics are at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Just wanted to share some pics of my car...

When I first bought it, I wasnt sure about the color. But over time the Sherwood Green has really grown on me.

Please excuse the "RiCeY" tail-lights. I plan on replacing them ASAP. Any suggestions? I was thinking the Black TYCs...

Mods: Injen CAI, OBX Header, 18" BSA 245's, Front; Sportlines/KYB, Rear;Sportlines/Tokico, Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar.

See less See more
#143 ·
damn im sorry that shit happened!!! great looking car, it doesnt even look that bad form the pictures, new front bumper, new fender, and idk how much airbags cost, new windshield, front corner, other than that i dont see anything else. but i member when i was in an accident with my old car, the insurance company totaled it instantly when they saw the airbags went off. once again sorry to see that man

#154 ·
Making some progress...

My new favorite mod - Air Bags! :lol:

The air bags were suprisingly simple to put in. No SRS light, and no error codes when reading it with an OBDII scan tool.
(I did however hide behind the driver's seat when I started it up for the first time after the install :scared:.)

#155 ·
The air bags were suprisingly simple to put in. No SRS light, and no error codes when reading it with an OBDII scan tool.
(I did however hide behind the driver's seat when I started it up for the first time after the install :scared:.)
:ROFL: I bet that was a sight to be seen. I was actually just thinking today "where is the update for GSKNIGHTs car".

Very nice progress photos!

Reactions: GSKNIGHT
#156 ·
Well, I've still got my 3g! This thing is a trooper too. It sat for just about two years straight while my wife and I were in Belize, and when we got back I just put a new battery in it, and it started on the first try.

I'm not sure what my future is with the Green Machine, but it's still a great car that's fun to drive. Just thought I'd post up since its been a loooooong time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.