Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Single Post - 10 Steps to Better Handling / Suspension Options, Opinions and Cost Breakdown
View Single Post
Old 08/30/2010, 06:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
thahnic1080
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
i just noticed this:

i would like to recommend mentioning the Moog endlinks as a very recommended upgrade. they are about twice as thick (i would think that is pretty beneficial on those foot long monsters we use up front), are easier to install/remove (no stripped out allen wrench crap, just a socket and a regular wrench), and have grease fittings, for easy maintenance. they are more expensive, but not to point of breaking the bank. (well maybe for some people...)
I would also like to add to this as another option. The sti front end links from pre 08 models fit on the rear if our cars
thahnic1080 is offline   Reply With Quote