Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Single Post - How Much Did You Pay For Your 3G?
View Single Post
Old 01/17/2012, 11:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
yahh

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
I got mine in February 2008 at a Honda dealership with 42k miles. I paid $8,350 OTD with registration and blah and blah. It was steel blue and manual and if I remember correctly it sat on the lost for close to 4 months. It was advertised at $11,900 and I offered 8k cash with the intention of buying it on the spot. I was 16 at the time and it was all the money I had. Only had enough money left to fill up the tank once after the courtesy tank. .

edit: It might of been in '07 when I was 15, i'm pretty sure it was.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by yahh; 01/17/2012 at 11:32 PM.
yahh is offline   Reply With Quote