Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Single Post - All Mitsu Cookout 2012 -- Sunday, August 26th -- Rogers MN
View Single Post
Old 06/24/2012, 11:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
GTmitsu
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
<3 you!

I think he was talking about me. Black on Black vs White on White.

Curt said I couldn't enter my Genesis into the cookout, since it wasn't built by Mitsu. (It was built by a Mitsu guys cousin, I'm sure!)

I'm working on sourcing a Mitsu to enter this year. It may be a Mitsu built air conditioner or home movie projector... but I plan to be there!
Mitsu makes Forklifts! Throw some D's on that bitch and decorate the tines, you'd have a trophy for sure!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote