Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums - View Single Post - Chicago area vinyl shop?
View Single Post
Old 09/08/2013, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bitter
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
I know Russ, and I've love to but I've never done it before and I'd like some kind of warranty on the installation and material. I also lack a space and time to do it properly nor do I have any of the tools that may be needed to cover some of the area's and curves I want to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote