How Much Did You Pay For Your 3G? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 3G Eclipse General Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/17/2012, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
How Much Did You Pay For Your 3G?

I'm curious, how much you paid for your eclipse. I now know I paid way too much for mine

Carmax - August 2008
$12,000
Mileage - 40,000
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/17/2012, 07:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
I got mine from Carmax too... Got it the day I turned 18, after all the taxes and whatnot its about 18k over 5 years...

Matt did you get the extended warranty through them?
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Rider

Vehicle: 2001 Jeep WJ
RULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club existsRULINGCHAOS is one of the reasons this club exists
$ 32,000.00 and change for my brand new 2002 Spyder GT Auto.

Things I live for - Coffee and garlic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RULINGCHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01/17/2012, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT 5-speed
BoarderTy : who are you?BoarderTy : who are you?
12-23-11
Model: 2000 Eclipse GT (auto) 106,000m

Paid: trade of a 2000 Jetta GLS 2.8L with 194,000m and 30 bucks. haha.
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoarderTy View Post
12-23-11
Model: 2000 Eclipse GT (auto) 106,000m

Paid: trade of a 2000 Jetta GLS 2.8L with 194,000m and 30 bucks. haha.
That was a pretty good deal actually, the 3G is WAY better than a 200K mile Jetta.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
I got mine from Carmax too... Got it the day I turned 18, after all the taxes and whatnot its about 18k over 5 years...

Matt did you get the extended warranty through them?
Nope, and I haven't had any major problems so I guess I made the right decision.
Old 01/17/2012, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
24k? New in 05.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Bought March 18th 2006 for a little over $13K with 38K miles

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Protect this house

ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdie View Post
Nope, and I haven't had any major problems so I guess I made the right decision.
Yeah I did and I'm really glad I did, over the 3 years I had a transmission fail, pcm replacement, and misc things here and there. But haven't had any issues in months
Old 01/17/2012, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah I did and I'm really glad I did, over the 3 years I had a transmission fail, pcm replacement, and misc things here and there. But haven't had any issues in months
If I remember correctly, the warranty was 3k, sounds like you made out quite well
Old 01/17/2012, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
April 2009 $7k with 75k miles in North Jersey
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
$500

nitroram33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Vehicle: Not a 3G
Sam has disabled reputation
It's been so long and so many cars ago I don't remember the specific figure so I'll have to take a really rough guess. It was something like 25,XXX in November of '99 for a '00 GT.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 07:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Protect this house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
It's been so long and so many cars ago I don't remember the specific figure so I'll have to take a really rough guess. It was something like 25,XXX in November of '99 for a '00 GT.
Wow I was 9 when you got your eclipse
Old 01/17/2012, 07:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Quote:
Wow I was 9 when you got your eclipse
I was still in undergrad.
Old 01/17/2012, 07:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Protect this house

When did you sell the eclipse
Old 01/17/2012, 07:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
I want to know, why did he buy one in the first place?

Old 01/17/2012, 08:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
I want to know, why did he buy one in the first place?
If you look back at 1999, specifically at the sporty cars that were available, you'd be hard-pressed to find a decent offering of much of anything. You either had the choice of high-revving sewing machine engine cars, or domestics. The closest thing between the two was the Eclipse.
Old 01/17/2012, 08:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 mitsu eclipse gts
white3gts : who are you?
In 2009 I paid 4k for my gts with 80k miles on it lol
white3gts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 08:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
Freshman

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT
eliasmogir : who are you?
early 2010 with 115k miles 4,000.

eliasmogir is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 08:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:

If you look back at 1999, specifically at the sporty cars that were available, you'd be hard-pressed to find a decent offering of much of anything. You either had the choice of high-revving sewing machine engine cars, or domestics. The closest thing between the two was the Eclipse.
Yes, but those sewing machine cars are still going strong with a good healthy aftermarket...as are the domestics. Your 'middle ground' 3G is defunct more or less.

Old 01/17/2012, 09:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Yes, but those sewing machine cars are still going strong with a good healthy aftermarket...as are the domestics. Your 'middle ground' 3G is defunct more or less.
Jordan, I've had seven cars since the 3G; if I were still concerned with it-what you say might actually matter.
Old 01/17/2012, 09:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GS
ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?ADRIENNE : who are you?
$500 dollars plus the 1 way ticket to pick it up from texas and drive back with my dad.
ADRIENNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 09:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
am cat

Quote:
Jordan, I've had seven cars siince the 3G; if I were still concerned with it-what you say might actually matter.
I'm just mocking, lightheartedly, your choice of car almost 20 years ago. Going with Nissan was a good move, they build cars well, move with technology, AND sell cars.

Old 01/17/2012, 10:08 PM   #25 (permalink)

Cristhian6 is similar to TE
i paid 4k for my 03 gt on april 2011... it has now close to 170k miles on it and im actually tryin to build it but cant figure out if i should rebuild the engine or get a swap... any thoughts? ;p;
Cristhian6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 10:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Sam
Generally Bitter Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristhian6 View Post
...cant figure out if i should rebuild the engine or get a swap...any thoughts? ;p;
That you need to read the announcements in this forum and then use the New Members Forum for questions like you've just asked.
Old 01/17/2012, 10:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
August 2002/5 miles
I believe the sticker price was somewhere around 25K new. It's been so long I can't remember. All I remember was the last day of payments on it. That was a good day .
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 10:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
I got mine in February 2008 at a Honda dealership with 42k miles. I paid $8,350 OTD with registration and blah and blah. It was steel blue and manual and if I remember correctly it sat on the lost for close to 4 months. It was advertised at $11,900 and I offered 8k cash with the intention of buying it on the spot. I was 16 at the time and it was all the money I had. Only had enough money left to fill up the tank once after the courtesy tank. .

edit: It might of been in '07 when I was 15, i'm pretty sure it was.

Last edited by yahh; 01/17/2012 at 10:32 PM.
yahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 11:20 PM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
GreyEclipse02 : who are you?
Got my 2002 last january for 3,200$ from my hockey coach
124k and he didn't really take care of it, pretty dirty inside the engine bay.
rust weld spot on stock side skirt. :/
but i think it was a good deal
GreyEclipse02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 12:14 AM   #30 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Vehicle: Red EK
S Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by many
$2500
S Train is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 01:09 AM   #31 (permalink)
Kimosabe

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
Masta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by many
Got mine for Christmas of 06 with 28,000 miles for 13k cash.

|
|
Masta560 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 01:10 AM   #32 (permalink)

Hige : who are you?
2000 gs 170k miles
Hige is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 01:49 AM   #33 (permalink)
03 Spyder GTS 230 HP

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS Spyder
Ixionic needs to be reminded to breathe.
If I remember correctly, I bought my car cash for $6,000 at 125K miles. Considering how it is a Spyder GTS in the black on black color that I wanted and it was the only one on sale in August of 2011, I put the money down and paid cash for it.

The dealer wanted $6,500 on Ebay but I offered him $6,000 and he took the offer. The only problem was that the car was in New Jersey. I wasn't going to settle for a GS Spyder because having owned one previously, I always wanted a V6 and a Spyder GTS is the best Spyder you can buy for N/A. So I bought the car for $6,000 cash.

I probably could have gotten it cheaper but oh well. The way I saw it was that in 2003, this car after taxes and everything fresh off the dealership was selling for $30K. The fact that I got it for $6k in my mind was a steal.

I drove it from New Jersey to California so I could have some good dinner table discussion when I'm older. Great memories.

It has a Sportronic Transmission but it is still easy to control the gears. Not having to replace a clutch every 10K or 20K miles is great too.

2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS - (August 2011 to Present)
Ixionic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 03:44 AM   #34 (permalink)
Boom

Pacman Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion!
Vehicle: 13 Subaru Legacy
djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.
I paid 24k and change for my 01 Gt in September of 2001. Had 50 miles on it when I picked it up.
djonts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 06:06 AM   #35 (permalink)
passport applied for

Vehicle: 03 spyder gts
tomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by many
$5500 one owner with 120k miles
Bought from bad ebay seller who put it up as NO RESERVE and then outbid me himself,i caught him and threatened to tell ebay. sticker on lot said $7800 original window sticker in glovebox said $28.999
Old 01/18/2012, 06:42 AM   #36 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
chillybone : who are you?chillybone : who are you?
2000 Eclipse Gt sportronic
2009 from a dealer, $9,200, 60,000 miles even
chillybone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 07:45 AM   #37 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GS-T
Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?
I got mine, an 03 GS, off a dealer for 2K. It needed new struts and paint was chipping. Had 114,xxx if I can remember correctly.
Boost 44203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 08:05 AM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
2001 GS - 105k

Bought it in October 2008 for $6,000.

Now currently has over 155k.

Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 09:20 AM   #39 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
December 19, 2008. Rolled out of the dealer with my 00 GT PP for $6018.xx taxes and title inclusive. It had 83,3xx miles on it. I almost rear ended my dad leaving the parking lot because we had 2 inches of slush and the tires were as bald as slicks.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 09:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
bought her in 05

$5,000

80K on the clock

2000 eclipse gt

MY CAR:
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 09:38 AM   #41 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
ieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends hereieatglue has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to ieatglue
July 2005

03 GTS, 31,000

$8000 cash

It was a salvage car from the US, imported into Canada and rebuilt
ieatglue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2012, 09:47 AM   #42 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
~$24k, October 2000, brand new, '01 GT 5-speed, Sun/Sound/Leather package.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 06:41 AM   #43 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
nehringryan : who are you?
Got my 03 GS about 2 months ago for $4500 cash with 92,000 miles on it... couldn't be happier thusfar.
nehringryan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 12:50 PM   #44 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse rs
devonator12g : who are you?
Got my '00 rs with 162000 miles for $2,300 last summer
devonator12g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 12:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
Jeffery

Vehicle: 02 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
clipse0825 : who are you?
I got my 02 gs 4 years ago for $8375. It had 80000 miles.
clipse0825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 12:53 PM   #46 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
01 Spyder GS 5-speed with 80,000 miles in December 2009 = $6,000 private sale.

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 01:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

Vehicle: 2001 Silver GS
FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
Send a message via AIM to FLiPMaRC Send a message via Yahoo to FLiPMaRC
2001 GS 5spd with sun & sound package brand new on August 2001

I can't remember exactly, it was so long ago Something around $21,000. Put down $4k and finance around $18k @2.9%apr for 60mos.

She has around 64,xxx miles now. After over 10 years, I need to get all the drive belts, timing belt, water pump, radiator hoses, etc replaced very soon. I don't want to wait for them to fail
FLiPMaRC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 01:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
If you've got half of a mechanical mind, you can do it pretty easily on the GS.

|
|
Old 01/19/2012, 01:54 PM   #49 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.FLiPMaRC is God.
I have mechanic friends. I keep their computers running, they keep my cars running

I do basic things myself though ... oil change, tranny fluid, O2 sensors, spark plugs/wires, brake rotors/pads, etc. I can probably do the radiator hoses myself this Spring when I do my tranny fluid.
Old 01/19/2012, 01:58 PM   #50 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

work smarter, not harder. Unfortunately, I'm both the mechanic friend AND the computer guy friend.

|
|
Old 01/19/2012, 02:00 PM   #51 (permalink)
Wut Wut In Da Butt

That makes you the friend that's worth double
Old 01/19/2012, 02:21 PM   #52 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
I am a mechanic and at the end of the day I don't want to work on my own car.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 02:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

That's why I have iPads at home and no PC.

|
|
Old 01/19/2012, 02:35 PM   #54 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
Unfortunately, I'm both the mechanic friend AND the computer guy friend.
Sucks sometimes doesn't it...

nitroram33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 03:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Parents got my 03 GS on March 3rd, 2007 OTD for 8k with 91113 on the clock - used car dealership - 2 PO's and a clean carfax. I went with them that day to look at some other cars, a celica and a red firebird... Stopped by the dealership after hours to check out a beat GT convertible, called the guy and it just so happened he was letting his wife drive my car at the time and came by to show it to us, got it the same day.

Umm last summer I did the 120k mile tune-up; all fluids, radiator hoses, replaced those clamps, all 3 belts, water pump, radiator, tensioners/pulleys, and some other small things mostly with the help of my dad and/or a mechanic family friend... did spark plugs and wires back with 116k miles. The car has yet to give me any issue.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 05:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
2003 GTS fully loaded for $26,995 in late 2002

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 05:14 PM   #57 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
I am a mechanic and at the end of the day I don't want to work on my own car.
+1
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2012, 09:41 PM   #58 (permalink)
Missing my eclipse..

Vehicle: 02 Jaguar X-Type
505eclipse : who are you?505eclipse : who are you?
Oct 2011 113k 00 GS 5spd 4500 in payments with no down payment, from a friend.
505eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2012, 10:26 AM   #59 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
NJEclipse : who are you?
January 1st 2012 I got a 00 GT with a registered 89,000 miles for $2,450. The reason it was so cheap is because it had a salvage title because when the car got inspected last by the NJ inspection guys they figured that the car had more mileage on it then was being displayed, however they said it wasnt all that much more. They concluded it couldnt be anymore then 110,000 miles. I still think I got a steal
NJEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2012, 02:03 PM   #60 (permalink)
6G74 Junkie-Revived

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT-3.5
AntmanGT009 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to AntmanGT009
2008, $8,000, 70,000miles
AntmanGT009 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 3G Eclipse General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in