Concept 4g eclipse - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 4G Eclipse General Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2010, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Vehicle: 03 Eclise GT/boosted
Unyquez : who are you?
Concept 4g eclipse

just wondering everyone elses thoughts on the concept 4g clipse. i liked it better then the 4g they have noe. is there still away to get one of the concepts? would it have a engine? tel me what yall think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UNYQUEZ- tha unborn legend is now tha born legend.

Tha best way to measure the greatness of your life, is to count the things in your life no one believes.
Unyquez is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/05/2010, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gts & 91 gsx
j hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends herej hutch has a few friends here
Vehicle: 03 eclipse GT typeU

What's that?

Anyways yea you can still buy the 4g eclipse concept fa sho.

4G Eclipse Concept Complete with Engine and alloy wheels

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j hutch; 04/05/2010 at 04:55 PM.
j hutch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/05/2010, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by j hutch View Post

What's that?

+rep

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to j hutch again."
yahh is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04/05/2010, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:

What's that?

throw some D'd on that bitch

you got questions? we got answers:

Quote:
If you want it done right, follow scarr's advice 100%.
scarr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/06/2010, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:

What's that?

lol the U stands for unique or unyquez which is my name lol i appreciate the comment tho.

Tha best way to measure the greatness of your life, is to count the things in your life no one believes.
Old 04/06/2010, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
throw some D'd on that bitch
lol there you go hatin again lol. just want to know what people think of the concept 4g thats all.

Old 04/07/2010, 09:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Cool lol smart ass x50 lol

Quote:

What's that?

wow lol your a funny guy lol i just looked at your link, i actualy wanted one i can get in and drive around lol

Old 04/08/2010, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Boom

Pacman Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion!
Vehicle: 13 Subaru Legacy
djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unyquez View Post
wow lol your a funny guy lol i just looked at your link, i actualy wanted one i can get in and drive around lol

Just look up the model year 2005 1/2. They usually do a quick half year production run of the 'concept' models just to gauge public interest. Check your local for sales often and you might get lucky enough to find one. Now that would be one 'unyquez' car to own.
djonts is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/08/2010, 01:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djonts View Post
Just look up the model year 2005 1/2. They usually do a quick half year production run of the 'concept' models just to gauge public interest. Check your local for sales often and you might get lucky enough to find one. Now that would be one 'unyquez' car to own.
yes it would lol, im going to put up some some pix of the concept 4g, youve seen it right with the full glass roof, triangle headseat, 19in wheels, i belive they made it in awd and rwd but i could be mistaken, thnkx for the extra info.

Old 04/08/2010, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Yeah its almost impossible to buy concept cars. They are usually built for showroom and not for DD, plus a lot of concept cars aren't even street legal.

So I am almost 100% you cannot buy a "Concept 4G"

Got Rice Boy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/08/2010, 01:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
Yeah its almost impossible to buy concept cars. They are usually built for showroom and not for DD, plus a lot of concept cars aren't even street legal.

So I am almost 100% you cannot buy a "Concept 4G"
well that sucks lol mabey i can get one made, i posted the pix on my profile.. im trying this 2005 1/2 do i put eclipse br that?

Old 04/10/2010, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
This thread is worthless. You're talking out of your ass with no concept of the logistics behind what you're trying to do. All 57 of your posts give me a headache.

On that note, I wish the .org site was still online so these fucktards could stay there.
HIJACKER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2010, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post
This thread is worthless. You're talking out of your ass with no concept of the logistics behind what you're trying to do. All 57 of your posts give me a headache.

On that note, I wish the .org site was still online so these fucktards could stay there.
here goes your dumbass again, didnt i ban you from my post/threads, all you do is talk shit, if you have nothing to say concerning a concept E 4g eclipse than shut your face and let people enjoy the thread, stop thinking your better then everybody, you need to take your weak ass to a nsx forum..

Old 04/10/2010, 05:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
OH, that's right.. we all forgot, that this is YOUR forum, and you get to ban people.

grow up, kid.

Quote:
Old 04/10/2010, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Vehicle: 04 NSX, 10 Murano, 08 Alt
HIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by allHIJACKER seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
didnt i ban you from my post/threads
You didn't ban shit - you can't, you're a regular member - and a n00b at that.

Quote:
if you have nothing to say concerning a concept E 4g eclipse than shut your face and let people enjoy the thread
How about you stop reposting stupid questions on things that have been discussed for years... RalliArt 4G Concept

Quote:
you need to take your weak ass to a nsx forum..
Likewise, if you're so concerned about the 4G - maybe you should join Club4G Eclipse
HIJACKER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2010, 06:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Quote:
I hope you're being facetious because that's not true, at all.

Quote:
yes it would lol, im going to put up some some pix of the concept 4g, youve seen it right with the full glass roof, triangle headseat, 19in wheels, i belive they made it in awd and rwd but i could be mistaken, thnkx for the extra info.
There's no way to buy a concept, really, unless the manufacturer decides to keep the vehicle for museum/archiving purposes and then auctions it down the road. Concept vehicles are usually just mockups and don't have working drivetrains, interiors, doors, etc. Now the 4G concept did have a hybrid drive system with electric motors driving all four wheels, but that was just a design exercise. It was never going to hit the road. It can't legally hit the road as a passenger vehicle. Concept cars are almost universally destroyed after they've done their bit touring the auto shows and the press.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...142599506.html

kabob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2010, 06:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
More guns than sense

kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Quote:
here goes your dumbass again, didnt i ban you from my post/threads, all you do is talk shit, if you have nothing to say concerning a concept E 4g eclipse than shut your face and let people enjoy the thread, stop thinking your better then everybody, you need to take your weak ass to a nsx forum..
Since you're new to the forum, I'm only going to warn you once. We do not allow personal attacks/flaming in our regular discussion forums outside of OT. Any further violations will result anywhere from a temporary to a permanent ban.

Old 04/10/2010, 06:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIJACKER View Post

You, on the other hand, know better.

Old 04/10/2010, 06:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
I now has Mitsu AWD.

Vehicle: '11 Lancer Ralliart
triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to triton302 Send a message via MSN to triton302 Send a message via Yahoo to triton302
Bye, Steve! See you over on MitsuOAMA.

On another note, if you want a 4G and make it your own "concept", do so.

In Memory of David Michael Krankowski, 1989-2010. May your soul be fueled by the very 6G75 3G you've created... Rest in Peace bro.
triton302 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 01:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
OH, that's right.. we all forgot, that this is YOUR forum, and you get to ban people.

grow up, kid.
didnt i tell you not to call me kid dont test me bro.

Old 04/11/2010, 01:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton302 View Post
Bye, Steve! See you over on MitsuOAMA.

On another note, if you want a 4G and make it your own "concept", do so.
no no, i love my 3g, i was realy just seeing what others new about the concept e and thought of it, cause i liked it better then what it turned into.

Old 04/11/2010, 01:05 AM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:

This kid cracks me up.

Got Rice Boy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 01:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
Boom

Pacman Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion!
Vehicle: 13 Subaru Legacy
djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post

I was just screwing around with the kid, just so happens he was dumb enough to believe me. Even gave me some e-rep for it
djonts is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 01:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Since you're new to the forum, I'm only going to warn you once. We do not allow personal attacks/flaming in our regular discussion forums outside of OT. Any further violations will result anywhere from a temporary to a permanent ban.
ya? well thats good with me cause i would rather not get personal attacks towards me everytime from the same people, what exactly do you consider personal attacks? and be sure to enforce on everyone which i noticed you did.

Old 04/11/2010, 01:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:

There's no way to buy a concept, really, unless the manufacturer decides to keep the vehicle for museum/archiving purposes and then auctions it down the road. Concept vehicles are usually just mockups and don't have working drivetrains, interiors, doors, etc. Now the 4G concept did have a hybrid drive system with electric motors driving all four wheels, but that was just a design exercise. It was never going to hit the road. It can't legally hit the road as a passenger vehicle. Concept cars are almost universally destroyed after they've done their bit touring the auto shows and the press.

New 'Concept Cars' Are Serious Fun - WSJ.com
thank you, ii figured the answer would be as such, i just think it was extremley nice.

Old 04/11/2010, 01:17 AM   #26 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
Re: Concept 4g eclipse

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 01:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
I was just screwing around with the kid, just so happens he was dumb enough to believe me. Even gave me some e-rep for it

thanks for that. and the word is naive, gullable not dumb, i would just rather assume what your telling me is true and look into it rather then automaticly belive your bsing me.. good joke.

Old 04/11/2010, 01:23 AM   #28 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
Re: Concept 4g eclipse

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 09:32 AM   #29 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
test you? ooooo more threats.

see? you act like a kid, you get treated like a kid.

kid.

Quote:
Old 04/11/2010, 10:20 AM   #30 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Quote:
didnt i tell you not to call me kid dont taze me bro!
First thing that came to mind.
Ace0526 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 11:14 AM   #31 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0526 View Post
First thing that came to mind.
obviously a typing error, im glad you and your perfectness was there to letme know i made a mistake in this perfect world. thank you, ever so sincerly lol.

Last edited by Unyquez; 04/11/2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04/11/2010, 11:57 AM   #32 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Remember guys this isn't fucking OT... Straighten up!

ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 11:59 AM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Here comes Iceman to ruin all the fun . Move thread to OT?
yahh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 12:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

lol why have i been on here sine 08 and still dont know what OT is? the only OT i know is overtime, perhaps ill go read this new members thread..

Old 04/11/2010, 12:08 PM   #35 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
OT is short slang for Off Topic.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 12:35 PM   #36 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
lol why have i been on here sine 08 and still dont know what OT is? the only OT i know is overtime, perhaps ill go read this new members thread..
maybe cause your first post was less than a month ago?

Quote:
Old 04/11/2010, 02:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
OT is short slang for Off Topic.
thnx, much appreciated

Old 04/11/2010, 02:36 PM   #38 (permalink)
R.M.D.S.

Vehicle: 03 Black GTS
BLK2k3GTS : who are you?
wow....
Old 04/11/2010, 03:02 PM   #39 (permalink)

Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Quote:
obviously a typing error, im glad you and your perfectness was there to letme know i made a mistake in this perfect world. thank you, ever so sincerly lol.
I was messing with you. I changed the word that was in red, because it was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post...
Old 04/11/2010, 03:05 PM   #40 (permalink)
I now has Mitsu AWD.

Vehicle: '11 Lancer Ralliart
triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?triton302 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to triton302 Send a message via MSN to triton302 Send a message via Yahoo to triton302

In Memory of David Michael Krankowski, 1989-2010. May your soul be fueled by the very 6G75 3G you've created... Rest in Peace bro.
triton302 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 03:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all

~

treehead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2010, 03:17 PM   #42 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0526 View Post
I was messing with you. I changed the word that was in red, because it was the first thing that came to mind when I read your post...
oooo lol well in that case. i realy gota stop being so deffensive.

Old 04/11/2010, 03:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Tha Born Legend

the fat lady has sang

well i guess this pretty much sums up this thread, i set out to see what others thought of the eclipse concept E, and from what i gathered is that no one thinks much of it other than me lol most likley because of the fact it no longer exist, i do have pix for people who havnt seen or heard of it though.

Old 04/11/2010, 03:25 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
oooo lol well in that case. i realy gota stop being so deffensive.
No worries
Old 04/13/2010, 09:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
/end thread.
jstewart92 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 4G Eclipse General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in