Part Availability List - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 4G Eclipse General Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/27/2005, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ty

Vehicle: '03 DB 350Z Track
Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Ty
Part Availability List

I'll update more as I have time...

Intakes

Fujita Air

4 cyl: Dyno
6 cyl: Dyno *Manual*

Injen Technology

6 cyl: Dyno

Buschur Racing

6 cyl: *Picture*

Exhaust

Buschur Racing Axleback

Exhaust: GT

Magnaflow Performance

----GT Dyno

WORKS

----Exhale Cat-back Exhaust

----Exhale Mid-Pipe

Suspension

WORKS

----Adjustable Rear Sway Bar

----Ride Springs

Eibach Springs

----Sportline and Pro-kit

VENDORS

Tearstone Performance Solutions
AutoCity Imports
Truck Performance
F5air (Intakes)
Works Mitsu (Sway bars, springs)
TWM Performance (short shifters)
TCE Performance Products (Big Brake Kits)
Performance Tuning
NOPI Online
Buschur Racing
Options Auto Salon (they have the injen cold air kit which can also be converted to short ram.)
Nukabe Automotive USA Distributor of Cusco Japan products.
Hopup Racing (Springs)
Mitsu Part's People (OEM PARTS)
Sport Compact Only (Tons of Parts, From All Brands)
Slick Car.Com (Some 06 Parts)
Car-Stuff.com (Extensive line of OEM & Performance Parts)
Tire Rack.com (Tires and Wheels)

Last edited by Ty; 12/29/2005 at 11:39 PM.
Ty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/23/2006, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Vehicle: 06GTPP/AWD + 01GTPP-T/5MT
Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Slippercream
FYI, Metra already has a SKU for a 4G DIN kit. According to them, specs are pending as soon as it "gets off the boat".

Roooight.
Slippercream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2006, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pic on my Web Page

Vehicle: 2007 Vista Blue Mustang
DAYTONARAM05 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to DAYTONARAM05
Anyone looking for a Carbon Fiber hood for their 06 Let me know. I have one right in the box. I got rid of my 06 so anyone interested let me know?
DAYTONARAM05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04/27/2006, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ty

Vehicle: '03 DB 350Z Track
Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?Ty : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Ty
I'll work on updating this soon. But....not much else has come to market!
Ty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/27/2006, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Vehicle: 4 door shitbox
Strider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regularStrider should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to Strider
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/4g.htm

They have intakes, exhausts, pistons, LSD's, brakes, suspension, and bling.
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2006, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?Slippercream : who are you?
If someone can confirm that struts are comparable to the 3G's, add Koni to the list for yellow strut-canister inserts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 08/03/2006, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

FSM CD NOW AVAILABLE!

Found it on eBay. Finally!

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 08/15/2006, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Eh... I'm sure this is already in the catalogs, but the center dash console plate replacement, standard stereo 2-DIN is available from Metra, ptn: 99-7010.

IMHO it kinda looks like arse. But hey, the OE stereo on this thing sounds just the same

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 10/19/2006, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Hrmmm... It's been a while since anyone posted, but RRE does have quite a bit of options available beyond just your typical noob "mods".
  • Strut Tower Bar - front
  • Rear sway bar
  • Quaife Zexel-Torsen type LSD (confirmed 1 in stock as of 10/19/06)

Also, we do know that the F/R brakes and rotors are direct descendants/ identicals to the 3G's. Hence the Rotoras, Willwoods, and Stoptechs will fit.

Rear shock is also the same as the 2G/3G's.

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 11/03/2006, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Ugly-ass aftermarket taillights now available.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...46538799QQrdZ1

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 11/04/2006, 08:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Aftermarket Headlights:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290046019918

-

Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/04/2006, 08:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Quaife differential available for 2006+ 6Speed Manual transmissions

http://tearstone.com/shop/index.php?...emart&Itemid=1

The Quaife Differential powers both drive wheels under nearly all conditions, instead of just one. With an ordinary open differential, standard on most cars, a lot of precious power is wasted during wheelspin under acceleration. This happens because the open differential shifts power to the wheel with less grip (along the path of least resistance). The Quaife, however, does just the opposite. It senses which wheel has the better grip, and biases the power to that wheel. It does this smoothly and constantly, and without ever completely removing power from the other wheel.

-

Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/06/2006, 11:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Nice, Russ! And at $50 less than RRE!

Any idea when we're gonna see ACT's rollout of clutches for the 4G? Also, do correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3G flywheels are also a direct bolt-on to the 4G, right?

|

CPA in 7 months !!!
Old 11/06/2006, 11:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

Gee-zuhs.. I didn't see that headlight post. Nice. A little ricey but that'll do. Found a nicer angle for those headlights. Wish the two beam assemblies were more staggered. Oh well... always room for customizing

BTW, FYI, the rear rotors and calipers are NOT lifted from the 3G, as I previously thought. The 4G uses vented rotors while the 3G's are single-plate non-vented. So while the fronts are direct swap, gotta purchase a set of rear rotors.

|

CPA in 7 months !!!

Last edited by Slippercream; 11/07/2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02/04/2007, 09:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
My luvly manly lump!

FYI, Patriot Performance (Stratus R/T) is making attempts at adapting his stainless steel swaybar END LINKS (lever arm) for the 4G. Actually, I volunteered to be the guinea pig for this exercise.

These replacement SS swaybar end links are completely made of metal (replacing the bushing) and won't rust - and the sloppy rubber bushings are replaced with a ball-bearing mechanism that's 100% rigid and won't slack, rip, nor tear.

EDIT (from Stratus R/T): "They are not completely stainless steel, yet. Only the hardware is for now. The rod ends are still carbon steel with plating."

(NOTE: These pics are of the 3G's rear sway bar end links, and not of the 4G's)

OE Swaybar End Links/Bushing

Patriot Performance End Links - solid SS

FYI, RRE already has a beefier rear swaybar for $165.

Will keep you posted on this.

|

CPA in 7 months !!!

Last edited by Slippercream; 02/05/2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05/01/2013, 11:35 AM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT Cali Spec
chrispinto95 : who are you?
if anyone is selling their STOCK 2006 eclipse GT muffler, let me know! (;
chrispinto95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Eclipse General Discussion > 4G Eclipse General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in