Lighting question - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Car Audio and Electronics

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/04/2019, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

JonRupert3g : who are you?
Lighting question

I have absolutely no clue if I'm in the right place for this question. Electronics just
seemed to be the most logical place to ask this... I'm new to forums in general. But anyways. I have an 03 Spyder gts. I was wondering if there was a way to make my fog lights operate independently of my headlights. But I don't want them to be on ALL the time. I've seen videos on YouTube of people making the Lancer and Galant's fogs come on when the car starts and stay on the whole time like DRL's. I don't want that. I want to maintain control and be able to turn them on and off completely independent of the headlights. I also have a set of headlights that have some halo lights in them. The headlights themselves are just plug and play. But there's 2 wires coming out the bottom for the halo lights. I haven't figured out if it's just pos and grnd or if it's a white and amber light yet. But how would I go about wiring those in so that the white lights become my DRL's. If they are white and amber. While I still maintain the independent control of the fogs and headlights. I would appreciate any help... And if nobody here can help me then perhaps you could point me in the direction of someone who can..?
JonRupert3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/05/2019, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
https://www.club3g.com/forum/search.php?searchid=32996

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Car Audio and Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in