2000-2006 Eclipse wiring diagrams - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Car Audio and Electronics

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/02/2006, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ancient

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse & 2003 Mercu
MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to MECP Send a message via MSN to MECP
2000-2006 Eclipse wiring diagrams

PDF Files

2000 Eclipse

2001 Eclipse

2002 Eclipse

2003 Eclipse

2004 Eclipse

2005 Eclipse

2006 Eclipse
MECP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/21/2007, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

catalyst007 : who are you?
is there an updated list on these wiring diagrams??

thanks
catalyst007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/21/2007, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ancient

MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?MECP : who are you?
Updated as in? DEI doesn't have any '07 diagrams out yet if that is what you are asking.

Old 01/21/2007, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

catalyst007 : who are you?
sorry my mistake, i saw that the 03 wasn't working, what i meant was is there an 03 up, or can i just relate to another year? (should be similair no?)
catalyst007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2007, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt.
Nolanm_06 needs to be reminded to breathe.
Send a message via AIM to Nolanm_06 Send a message via Yahoo to Nolanm_06
Big help thanks!
Nolanm_06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/23/2007, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Work-In-Progress

Vehicle: 2003 GTS
Raiku : who are you?Raiku : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Raiku
2003 link didnt work
K&N CAI
Eibach Sportlines
Polyurethane Motor Mounts
17" ADR 7 Black w/chrome lip
225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
Homemade Grill
Megan Racing Short Shifter
ES Shifter Brushings
Magnecore Spark Plug Wires
GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/23/2007, 02:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ancient

2003 is fixed.
Old 11/22/2007, 07:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

carlili4190 : who are you?carlili4190 : who are you?
Ill start a new Thread for 2007
carlili4190 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/23/2008, 02:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS 5spd
AgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okayAgentSkully seems to be okay
thought these might be useful as well, if they are not appropriate then feel free to erase them. edit, this is the factory infinity wiring diagram for the 3g.

wiring diagram

wiring diagram

wiring diagram

Last edited by AgentSkully; 02/23/2008 at 02:31 AM.
AgentSkully is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/08/2008, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 RS
mrbomb : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to mrbomb
where exactly is the ETACS ECU at? i think i located most of the wires in a plug that is on top of the fuse dash fuse box

also where is the 15 pin plug at? it says above the fuses but i cant really find it

this is for an 03 RS btw

if anyone could take some pics and point them out for me that would be awesome
mrbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/05/2010, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moved On

Vehicle: Better Than a 3g
quick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends herequick92rs has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to quick92rs
DEI Directwire printout for a 2000.

May not be the same for all vehicles. I'll post up the different variations when I have more time.
quick92rs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2011, 11:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
abhoover

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
abhoover29 : who are you?abhoover29 : who are you?abhoover29 : who are you?abhoover29 : who are you?abhoover29 : who are you?
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for 2000 eclipse gt? The links at the top are not working and I have searched for anything without luck.
abhoover29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2011, 11:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ancient

In the above links, replace www.raminal.com with family.raminal.com. I'll update the web server tomorrow to fix the links.
Old 07/16/2011, 07:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 S2000 JDM Y0
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
Couldn't get the links to work, I found a wiring diagram for the 2000-2002 eclipse. This is just for alarm installs which is what I needed them for.

2000 -2002MitsubishiEclipseVehicle Wiring Chart and Diagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 08:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

bpears : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MECP View Post
In the above links, replace www.raminal.com with family.raminal.com. I'll update the web server tomorrow to fix the links.
Yeah, that's not working either.
bpears is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2012, 08:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Ancient

Links in the top post work fine for me...
Old 01/20/2012, 10:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

bpears : who are you?
2001 is the only one I think isn't working... n that's the one I want!
bpears is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2012, 02:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
https://twitter.com/

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse (GS)
Daquan803 is similar to TE
I need 2001 !
Daquan803 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2012, 02:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
https://twitter.com/

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse (GS)
Daquan803 is similar to TE
Do anyone have the radio wire diagram ?
Daquan803 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2012, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ancient

There's a lot more to the radio than just wiring depending if you have premium sound or not. Either way, you should use an adapter and not cut the factory harness.
Old 01/01/2013, 03:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ken
Shocker Lite

Vehicle: RX350
Ken is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by manyKen is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to Ken
The pinout information can be found in the FSM. Search and you shall find it.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/10/2013, 09:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

kristi3193 : who are you?
I have a question about cruise control. I have a 2003 eclipse. It's my baby but my cruise control went out. And I'm wondering what happened. The light comes on on the dash. But the cruise control itself isn't working. Could it be a fuse? Or what?
kristi3193 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/22/2014, 10:04 PM   #23 (permalink)

Brandon1310 : who are you?
Exclamation Fuel injector wires ripped

I ripped the fuel injector wires from injectors 1,3, and 5. I ripped them out of a 4-prong harness which when all plugged on right lead from the fuel injectors to the distributor. Now I don't know which wire goes to which prong on the connector. Can anyone help?!
Brandon1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/28/2014, 09:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon1310 View Post
I ripped the fuel injector wires from injectors 1,3, and 5. I ripped them out of a 4-prong harness which when all plugged on right lead from the fuel injectors to the distributor. Now I don't know which wire goes to which prong on the connector. Can anyone help?!
Try posting in the new members forum or an engine forum. This thread is about wiring diagrams.....
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/24/2016, 08:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

remotefailure : who are you?
Is the infinity amp a six channel amp?

I'm at the cross roads of wanting to upgrade my infinity system on my 2000 gt, and so I'm wondering what to do first. Should i get a replacement for my infinity amp, and upgrade the speakers, or first go with a replacement head unit, most of which only have 4 channels of amplification. I've read that the amplifier was 2 ohm, so I'm guessing that most after market radio's will not work well with this ohm rating.

If the factory amp is indeed, a six channel system is it possible to wire up the the system so that tweeters, center channel, and door speakers are the front channel, and then say the rear speakers are for the rear?

Or maybe do something like have the tweeter/ center channel as the front, door speakers, as rear channel from the head unit amplifier, then use a sub out to a 2 channel amp for the rear seat wall speakers.

When i look at speakers all the 6x9 speakers always have way more power handling capability then, the 6.5" speakers in the doors, which from my perspective making it difficult to find a amp that would match well, since most all seem to have equal rms ratings a crossed all channels.

What does every one else do? Do you ditch the tweeter/ center channels when using a 4 channel head unit with built in amplifier?
remotefailure is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2016, 11:38 AM   #26 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3G GT
johnny340 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotefailure View Post
I'm at the cross roads of wanting to upgrade my infinity system on my 2000 gt, and so I'm wondering what to do first.

What does every one else do? Do you ditch the tweeter/ center channels when using a 4 channel head unit with built in amplifier?
I just put in one of these and kept the existing amp and speakers.
https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/P...ers/MVH-X580BS
I cannot believe the improvement! I did this swap mainly for blue tooth etc but the sound is so much better!!! This amp is super cheap, sounds great and has amazing features. Second vehicle I've put one in and highly recommend them.
Get the premium stereo wiring harness adapter kit which comes with the two RCA pairs and main connector (you only use 3 of the 4 factory wires) and don't worry about the other small connector on the factory stereo since the speakers are hooked up to the amp already. Plus you need a single din surround obviously and that's it! $130 total and you will be very happy.

By the way, the links above don't work (as mentioned) but you don't really need this info if you use an adapter harness.

Last edited by johnny340; 12/28/2016 at 11:41 AM.
johnny340 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/28/2016, 05:35 PM   #27 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
the sound quality can't change if you only did the deck. the stock speakers and stock amp would cripple a new deck to the same level as what the oem radio did.

i suspect the loudness is turned on, which artificially boosts the low's and high's, or your eq settings are skewing your perception.

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2016, 04:05 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
the sound quality can't change if you only did the deck. the stock speakers and stock amp would cripple a new deck to the same level as what the oem radio did.

i suspect the loudness is turned on, which artificially boosts the low's and high's, or your eq settings are skewing your perception.
Power, Speakers, Signal. You need all three for a good system. The signal from this 13 year newer deck is much better and sounds way way better. I don't think the improved sound has anything to do with EQ or loudness settings but even if it does, who cares, this now sounds great for a small outlay of cash for those on the fence deciding what to do.
Old 12/31/2016, 11:48 AM   #29 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
it's false advertising to others to indicate that a simple deck change can change the overall sound, because it simply can't. the oem deck and aftermarket decks both offer similar 2v preamps, so there's no loudness difference there, and the overall sound quality of the system components is the same, so there can't be any difference there either. the only difference there can be is the sound-shaping options in the new deck, and pioneer likes to enable those by default in an effort to 'wow' people that install the deck to think that it was that dramatic of an improvement, which is what i believe is affecting your opinion-- just as new tv's have a 'home' setting and a 'store' setting which changes the color tints to look better on the store shelves.

in my eclipse history, i've run 2 different pioneer decks with the stock amp(have had 6 different pioneer decks total), as well as a full aftermarket amplified system, and a full-active carpc setup. the only thing i never did in the eclipse was a 5.1 setup because the speaker locations didn't allow for good placement, but the center dash speaker which allowed for a 5.1 setup was a main motivator for buying the car..

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/09/2017, 07:46 PM   #30 (permalink)

My ears don't lie. The deck changed and the sound got better; maybe due to features not available on the stock deck but who cares? It's better. End of story. It's false advertising to suggest this isn't possible. Not everyone needs to spend $2000 on the system in their $2000 car like you did.
Just trying to help.
Go ahead and get that last post in....I won't be checking.
All done here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Car Audio and Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in