Vote for March COTM - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Who should be COTM for March?
ClOsEr15 3 7.32%
GTmitsu 18 43.90%
GTplaya31 18 43.90%
CodyEclipse03 2 4.88%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2014, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Vote for March COTM

ClOsEr15's 2002 Flash Blue Pearl

GTMitsu's 01 GT (3.8NM inside)

GTplaya31 in a 3g again!

My 03 eclipse
Chad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/21/2014, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Lets see how close this month is. Last month was a close one
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2014, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
Lets see how close this month is. Last month was a close one
Ahh the classic battle of show versus go.
Thrice0805 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02/21/2014, 11:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
I'd never seen GTplaya31's car until today, but wow
treehead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2014, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice0805 View Post
Ahh the classic battle of show versus go.
At least I dont have to worry about you anymore
GTmitsu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2014, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
This is gonna be a tough month
Menace is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/21/2014, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Saving my vote until last minute........ (deciding vote)
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/22/2014, 09:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
At least I dont have to worry about you anymore
Hahah running mates
Old 02/22/2014, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
REDLINE ALL GEARS

Vehicle: 2002 GT-T
thahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by allthahnic1080 seems to be well-liked by all
Surprised gtplaya hasn't won one
thahnic1080 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/23/2014, 08:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahnic1080 View Post
Surprised gtplaya hasn't won one
That is a beautiful ride.
Old 02/25/2014, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

This is such a close month.
Old 02/25/2014, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice0805 View Post
This is such a close month.

Oh snap gonna come down to Eric's tie breaking vote
Old 02/25/2014, 08:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post

Oh snap gonna come down to Eric's tie breaking vote
Let me fly out to Illinois and .... persuad him.
Old 02/25/2014, 08:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:

I can do some talking since he is closer to me if you like

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/25/2014, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

He only accepts mouth hugs and craft beer.

Old 02/25/2014, 09:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
He only accepts mouth hugs and craft beer.

I'll handle the craft beer . We have a few good local brews

Old 02/27/2014, 07:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Tomorrow ends the poll. Close one this month
Old 02/28/2014, 08:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
SEE!! What did I say........

I have an hours to be bought......
Old 02/28/2014, 08:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
So.....close
gabessdsp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 09:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Sorry guys, I was stuck doing some work. Add my vote for GTmitsu, us 6G75 swaps must stick together.
Old 02/28/2014, 10:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

So who wins the month? Is it a tie?
Old 02/28/2014, 10:19 AM   #22 (permalink)

I think it is ,,,, and I'm too late to vote:/

Old 02/28/2014, 10:24 AM   #23 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Tie-breaker poll will be posted for 12 hours.
Old 03/01/2014, 12:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
How did GTplaya31 get one more vote than GTmitsu in the tie breaker, but GTmitsu won cotm?
treehead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03/01/2014, 12:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehead View Post
How did GTplaya31 get one more vote than GTmitsu in the tie breaker, but GTmitsu won cotm?
I suggest you read the tie breaker thread.

March COTM Tie-Breaker poll!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in