March COTM Tie-Breaker poll! - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Tie Breaker Vote
GTmitsu 24 48.98%
GTplaya31 25 51.02%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2014, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
March COTM Tie-Breaker poll!

GTMitsu's 01 GT (3.8NM inside)

Or....

GTplaya31 in a 3g again!

Chad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/28/2014, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Tie breaker vote ends by 9pm Eastern time.
Old 02/28/2014, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
who ever does NOT get it this month, gets it next month?
malachi is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02/28/2014, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Nope, winner get March. Loser is eligible for renomination next month.
Old 02/28/2014, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Lets see how close the tie breaker comes down to
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 10:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Now that we have pictures posted I think there's a clear winner
treehead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 10:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Show?

Or go?

Or neither?
Silvertune is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Plebeian Plus, yo

Vehicle: Bagged SRX
BP11 needs to be reminded to breathe.
I voted for Alex, so I voted for neither.
BP11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 11:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

I swar, you homos have it tied again... .

I'll save my vote as a tie-breaker tonight if needed. Polls ends at 9pm tonight eastern time. Or whenever I feel the need to go to bed early.
Old 02/28/2014, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
2.4LR16VDOHCAWDTURBO

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GS-X, 99 S-10
Pale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regularPale Horse should be considered a regular
I just broke the tie for now lol. Pullin' for ya, Alex!
Pale Horse is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP11 View Post
I voted for Alex, so I voted for neither.
Haha Ben I have nothing to say to you....lol

GTmitsu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 12:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
Voted for GTMitsu again, down by one now...
nitroram33 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 01:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Its tied up again haha
Old 02/28/2014, 01:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
has there ever been a tie before?
GTmitsu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 01:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Alex has my vote cause he's cute
ccarrillo717 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 01:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

dCoy : who are you?dCoy : who are you?
That blue 3g didn't make it? Aww man was pulling for him, lol. Owell, gotta go with the red one!
dCoy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 02:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
has there ever been a tie before?
I dont ever remember a tie as far as I know, or a tie breaker round.
Old 02/28/2014, 02:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
This is so epic. Good luck to you both!
Thrice0805 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 02:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?
I was actually wondering what happens if it would be a tie. Now I know
Billy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 04:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

There's been ties before I was in control of COTM. Originally we just made both cars COTM for the next two months. I like to keep it exciting by making a tie-breaker poll. This is new.
Old 02/28/2014, 04:57 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS
fclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends here
go>*!
(says the stock turd lol)
fclass308 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 05:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Show?

Or go?

Or neither?
AEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
I dont ever remember a tie as far as I know, or a tie breaker round.
:2009:
jstewart92 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 05:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
I un-tied it! (for now)
jstewart92 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 06:03 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse
Rectzero : who are you?Rectzero : who are you?Rectzero : who are you?
Now......i untied it. Goodluck guys
Rectzero is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 06:07 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
This is pretty intense but I had to go with Mitsu
Menace is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 06:14 PM   #26 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
untied it..
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 07:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Okay guys, I'm going to bed soon. Yall have about half an hour to vote. I'm closing the thread then.
Old 02/28/2014, 07:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?GTEclipse17 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTEclipse17
Sorry untied it. Had to go for a fellow black 3g. Need to get my car in the nominations soon.
GTEclipse17 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2014, 08:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

This is easily the most votes we've had in probably a couple years. I'll post the winner tomorrow. In the meantime I encourage yall to vote in future polls.
Old 03/01/2014, 06:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

COTM will be posted later today.
Old 03/01/2014, 11:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

GTPlaya hasn't logged on for a month, and does not have a mod list. A mod list is needed for the front page, thus disqualified. GTMitsu wins. Congrats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in