Vote for August COTM - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Who should be COTM for August?
TurtleTamer 13 27.08%
mitsu3g01 9 18.75%
blacknblack3g 26 54.17%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/21/2014, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Vote for August COTM

TurtleTamer's '03 GTS Spyder

Matt's 01 GS

Blacknblack3g's 02 gt
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/21/2014, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bruce-NOS seems to be okayBruce-NOS seems to be okayBruce-NOS seems to be okayBruce-NOS seems to be okayBruce-NOS seems to be okayBruce-NOS seems to be okay
Voted!
Bruce-NOS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Gotta go with my nomination
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07/21/2014, 05:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5spd
BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Voted!
BioHazarD_6G72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Hmmmmm tough choice this month!
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Not for christian. We already know he is voting for mickey mouse
Old 07/21/2014, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Vehicle: 03 GT-T
SvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by many
Really tough competition this go-round.
Done.
SvenHoek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
I'm voting for turtletamer's, I really like where it is currently

Last edited by treehead; 07/21/2014 at 07:59 PM.
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehead View Post

Me too.. It's all potental right now and Joseph has the drive to propel it so far

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
Voted
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehead View Post

Yeah I didn't even know it was nominated until after posting that

I think once it's painted and I get my lighting situations worked out (heads/tails/etc) it'll be more COTM material. Until then...
TurtleTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS
fclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends here
Better hurry, you're making a hella run for it now lol.
fclass308 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2014, 11:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
I appreciate the nomination. Damn, wish I had some better pics though.

Oh well...
mitsu3g01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2014, 09:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Knowlege is Power

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse Gt
Zach_timm : who are you?Zach_timm : who are you?
Great competition this month, Good luck to everyone!
Zach_timm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2014, 09:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

jkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFO
Spyders Unite!
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2014, 10:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsu3g01 View Post
I appreciate the nomination. Damn, wish I had some better pics though.

Oh well...
Oh well, if you dont win this month I will just nominate you again for next month, just make sure you have more updated pics and a good photoshoot
Old 07/22/2014, 03:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Aint no one got time fo photo shoots
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2014, 03:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTamer View Post
Yeah I didn't even know it was nominated until after posting that

I think once it's painted and I get my lighting situations worked out (heads/tails/etc) it'll be more COTM material. Until then...
treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2014, 03:14 AM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Mrsuitandtie : who are you?
I wantz these

Last edited by Mrsuitandtie; 07/27/2014 at 03:18 AM.
Mrsuitandtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/28/2014, 10:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Looks like someone is pulling away!
Old 07/28/2014, 01:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Deffinetly!! O-H-I-O!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in