October COTM Nominations - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 09/16/2014, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
October COTM Nominations

Time for October nominations for COTM. As always, before posting your nomination please check the reference list and make sure the nominee is both active and falls under the requirements. If you think someone qualifies for COTM, post it up. I need help from all yall to keep this running to it's full potential.

Again, for you first-timers, read the rules and requirements I linked above. And please, do not post the same nomination more than once.

So far we have:

my 03 gts titanium pearl

2000 GT...The name is Luna.

DSM208's Black Steel GTS

Matt's 01 GS

My Lil Suga Baby

Take notice of a small change too. Recent internal discussions have made us unsure on the ability to Nominate non 3G's for the COTM (unless it's an April fools month). If a non 3G is nominated, be warned, I have the right to remove any nominees at my discretion.
Chad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/16/2014, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
my 03 gts titanium pearl
Special_K is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/16/2014, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Knowlege is Power

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse Gt
Zach_timm : who are you?Zach_timm : who are you?
2000 GT...The name is Luna.
its about time she won
Zach_timm is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 09/16/2014, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
DSM208's Black Steel GTS
Thrice0805 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/17/2014, 12:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice0805 View Post
i second this
mitsu3g01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/17/2014, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsu3g01 View Post
i second this

And my usual nomination until he wins:Matt's 01 GS
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/19/2014, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GT fed spec
GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTplaya31
All beautiful cars!!
GTplaya31 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/20/2014, 11:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Thrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends hereThrice0805 has a few friends here
This is going to be a tough one to vote on. I am really curious who will win this month.
Thrice0805 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/21/2014, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Nominations are due tonight. I'll be posting new thread in the morning.
Old 09/21/2014, 09:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Here is a sleeper that doesn't post much, but has a great looking 3G.

Shotsfired911

My Lil Suga Baby
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/22/2014, 12:21 AM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post

Shotsfired911

My Lil Suga Baby
Spent a lot of time looking for that thread! Couldn't find it lol nice nomination
Billy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/22/2014, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post

Shotsfired911

My Lil Suga Baby

She just hasn't been active in 3+ months.
Old 09/22/2014, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5spd
BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Sucks cuz that is a very nice car
BioHazarD_6G72 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/22/2014, 05:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

I don't see a rule that this is applied to. Being in active for 3+ months doesn't seem like a reason to not add her to the voting poll. She has an extremely tastefully modded 3G.
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/22/2014, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Yeah thats probably the cleanest car of all the noms.
GTmitsu is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2014, 01:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Plebeian Plus, yo

Vehicle: Bagged SRX
BP11 needs to be reminded to breathe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Yeah thats probably the cleanest car of all the noms.
word
BP11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in