July COTM Nominations - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/17/2015, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
July COTM Nominations

Time for July nominations for COTM. As always, before posting your nomination please check the reference list and make sure the nominee is both active and falls under the requirements. Nominations are due by the 21st. If you think someone qualifies for COTM, post it up. I need help from all yall to keep this running to it's full potential.

Again, for you first-timers, read the rules and requirements I linked above. And please, do not post the same nomination more than once.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/18/2015, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
I guess ill start it off:Gabe's '03 Spyder GTS
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2015, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Quicksilver3G View Post
I guess ill start it off:Gabe's '03 Spyder GTS
Hey Quicksilver. Thanks for the nomination but I will have to decline. Next summer I will hopefully be ready. My Wings West Kit isn't even on properly right now, and I have a few things to do once I pay off the Subaru before I feel I could be worthy at all.

But here are some other nominations:
Crazyguy's 03 Eclipse Spyder GT
Detters Tampa Blue 3G
Drunkoffjuic's 02 GT - Asked to be Removed
Green Lantern's beginning

and since TreeHead sold his Pearl Pony...maybe this guy...not sure of eligibility but I asked if he had any updates.
Some of you may know her as the Pearl Pony

and Chad I would nominate you if you think you're ready. Not sure how the FI is going.

https://www.club3g.com/forum/members-...005-remix.html

I had some others I wanted to nominate, but they have since sold their 3G or have had it get wrecked.

Last edited by gabessdsp; 06/19/2015 at 01:50 PM.
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/19/2015, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
I didnt know you could decline o.o
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2015, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS
fclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends herefclass308 has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonstl View Post
I didnt know you could decline o.o
Too late for you cuz
fclass308 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2015, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Because Ricecar

Vehicle: 04 GS
Nerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okayNerdbird seems to be okay
zeroeclipse
Nerdbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2015, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by fclass308 View Post
Too late for you cuz
To be entirely honest, I didn't even know until I went to vote lol. Saw it and was like "oh, well I don't think I will win" so I voted for crow and at that point my vote was the only one not for me lol. Thanks for the nom though anyways, I do not know how to link from my phone, but someone should nominate astrate.
Old 06/19/2015, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
So my deal was that my car is about the same as it was when I won it last. I think there are other people out there that should get COTM rather than me at this point in time. Thus why I asked to be removed.
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2015, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post
So my deal was that my car is about the same as it was when I won it last. I think there are other people out there that should get COTM rather than me at this point in time. Thus why I asked to be removed.
Going to cookout again by chance?
Old 06/22/2015, 10:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I posted the ones with good enough photos, and mod information..
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/24/2015, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Crazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okay
Thanks guys ! Excited to see my name listed
It's given me some inspiration for some better photographs this summer. Just don't know if can get her out this weekend yet or not.
Crazyguy03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Welcome Forums > Car of the Month

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in