eclipse crash and rebuild - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/22/2010, 12:46 AM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 13' SBGT Touring
EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseGT2K2
not to mention...looking at your profile........." I gives no fuck" that should explain a few things there, and your occupation as a Baller.......might wanna change it to a Buster...
EclipseGT2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/22/2010, 12:53 AM   #62 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGT2K2 View Post
not to mention...looking at your profile........." I gives no fuck" that should explain a few things there, and your occupation as a Baller.......might wanna change it to a Buster...
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 12:55 AM   #63 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
True statement..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
raz_76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03/22/2010, 12:57 AM   #64 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 07:34 AM   #65 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 eclipse GT
Virusfreak is similar to TE
Send a message via AIM to Virusfreak
hahaha well i was a baller. honestly you can al say what you want everything your saying ive already heard from friends or relatives minus the go dies but i didnt post this to get a pat on the back or a good obviously i fucked up and made a mistake and as you can see im learning from it the hard way.rebuilding everything myself out of my own pocket.

Virusfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 08:22 AM   #66 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virusfreak View Post
hahaha well i was a baller. honestly you can al say what you want everything your saying ive already heard from friends or relatives minus the go dies but i didnt post this to get a pat on the back or a good obviously i fucked up and made a mistake and as you can see im learning from it the hard way.rebuilding everything myself out of my own pocket.
SHUT THE FUCK UP, god your annoying, your not a baller, your not shit, you drive a fucking 3g eclipse, im guessing your 16-18, you think your hot shit with your 14/15 second shitbox, thus making you a "baller". honestly, get of this forum, you suck, we dont need you

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 09:26 AM   #67 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 eclipse GT
Virusfreak is similar to TE
Send a message via AIM to Virusfreak
Who said I was hot shit? Who said my car was fast? Obviously it was a joke your basing your post of one sentence and. It reading the paragraph

Virusfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 09:26 AM   #68 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I say perma pan this fucktard. He's like a bad spark plug for our well oiled forum. He does absolutly no good here.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 09:27 AM   #69 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Quote:
Who said I was hot shit? Who said my car was fast? Obviously it was a joke your basing your post of one sentence and. It reading the paragraph
You said you were hot shit with the "well i was a baller" statement. And you obviously think your car is fast and furious, y0. Racing Si's in the winter. And no, we're not joking. Just GTFO.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 10:45 AM   #70 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
It's not even a track it's a drag strip. Going in a stright line is boring if I knew everyone was gonna be all salty I shouldn't have even bothered I can understand yes I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying the price for it with repairs and citations. My intentions were never to harm anyone or myself things just got out of hand quickly and by that time it was too late I just got caught up in the moment
what the hell do you think a drag strip is? it is a track. and NO-ONE races thinking "i am going to go out and slide off the road, and kill someone tonight. weeeee." of course you weren't trying to harm someone.... you just didn't care if you did. and don't say you did care.. cause if you did care, wouldn't have done it.

like i said.. think about how much nicer it would have been if you would have just kept your big mouth closed and not people "i have no regard for others lives, i was street racing and lost all control, good thing no-one got hurt."

you could have just posted that you lost control on a snowy night and fell off the road. no-one would have been the wiser. you won until crashed... jeesh, that is loosing, not winning. the reason you were ahead, is cause you can't drive and went too fast.

you got questions? we got answers:

Quote:
If you want it done right, follow scarr's advice 100%.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 10:58 AM   #71 (permalink)
Suk me balls

raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace187 View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP, god your annoying, your not a baller, your not shit, you drive a fucking 3g eclipse, im guessing your 16-18, you think your hot shit with your 14/15 second shitbox, thus making you a "baller". honestly, get of this forum, you suck, we dont need you
14/15?? He wishes, more like low 16s, maybe 15s.

Old 03/22/2010, 11:05 AM   #72 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse rs
ericspurs : who are you?
Im 18 and thats the last thing on my mind is racing in streets

You must be ignorant man, good luck on fixing ur ride though. AND PLEASE NO STREET RACING
ericspurs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 11:06 AM   #73 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 gt
HPUNCH : who are you?HPUNCH : who are you?HPUNCH : who are you?HPUNCH : who are you?
Quote:
HPUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 11:20 AM   #74 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericspurs View Post
Im 18 and thats the last thing on my mind is racing in streets

You must be ignorant man, good luck on fixing ur ride though. AND PLEASE NO STREET RACING
and THAT would be why your car is not all smashed up.

Quote:
Old 03/22/2010, 11:54 AM   #75 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Dumb fuck idiot.
Who the hell whines about $10 drag strip charges and says "it's just a straight line" when what they're doing is street racing on a highway? Oh yea, you ... the d*bag.

Can I be b4LLin w1v y0u LaTaZ Wh3n y0 sh1t g3tZ fIxeD!?
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 12:24 PM   #76 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse rs
ericspurs : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
and THAT would be why your car is not all smashed up.
ericspurs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 06:25 PM   #77 (permalink)

EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
I've raced hondahs before man, and guess what its nothing spectacular, almost any of us can take any kind of Civic, so why risk your life for an asshole in a Hondah with a lead foot..........Buster
Old 03/22/2010, 10:20 PM   #78 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Gts
nigel3018 : who are you?nigel3018 : who are you?
Quote:
I've raced hondahs before man, and guess what its nothing spectacular, almost any of us can take any kind of Civic, so why risk your life for an asshole in a Hondah with a lead foot..........Buster
I think he gets it... All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire when it is unnecessary.
nigel3018 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2010, 08:41 PM   #79 (permalink)
Old Friend

Vehicle: 1992 Toyota MR2
xFuTuReZx : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
you know what, just get the fuck out.
lol just this quote to any situation makes me laugh.

Nice job on the rebuild though, nice looking car too man, glad no-one got hurt. Hope this was the first and last time

Last edited by xFuTuReZx; 03/23/2010 at 08:47 PM.
xFuTuReZx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2010, 09:23 PM   #80 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
smty 33 : who are you?
not to jump in the ring with all the apes or anything but I have always been curious as to everyones view on street racing. Obviously ill agree with anyone that going 100+ is dumb and reckless and usually ends with what just happens. I am talking about the kid in the car next to you who has his girlfriend in the car with him thinking hes hot shit cause he drives a v dub 1.8T with a damn bov. Am I being naive by saying everyone has had those kids and have spanked them? Now not 0-100mph I am talking about when the speed limit is 45 and you do a 0-50mph. Now my car isnt all that fast (15.1) but I can still have fun by banging 1st to 2nd gear without it tq steering off the road and hitting a tree. Im just saying I think everyone has messed around a little bit...maybe not to the extent that he did but at least a quick pull.
smty 33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2010, 09:26 PM   #81 (permalink)
t3h Raven

Vehicle: MazdaSpeed3
R¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends hereR¥N has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to R¥N
OT worthy?
R¥N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2010, 10:14 PM   #82 (permalink)

red_clipsegt is similar to TE
damn ricers
red_clipsegt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/23/2010, 10:37 PM   #83 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by R¥N View Post
OT worthy?
nope

Old 03/24/2010, 06:52 PM   #84 (permalink)

nope
Old 03/24/2010, 06:53 PM   #85 (permalink)

and I'm not adding fuel to the fire, its not my fault that some people need a harder kick in the ass to get the point across than others
Old 03/28/2010, 02:43 PM   #86 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

i just realized what this thread made me think of... since he said he won, and hit a tree.

Quote:
Old 03/28/2010, 02:52 PM   #87 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2016, 05:51 PM   #88 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS Spyder V6 5 spd
franxalot is similar to TE
agreed
franxalot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in