eclipse crash and rebuild - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/21/2010, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 eclipse GT
Virusfreak is similar to TE
Send a message via AIM to Virusfreak
eclipse crash and rebuild

well i was racing an Si and lost control skidded 300 ft and hit a stump in the ground after i went off the road. and i won until i hit the tree btw here are pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Virusfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/21/2010, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
You're a moron. Hope you learned never to street race again. Don't be an asshole, next time you want to screw around take it to a track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

i still need the metal pieice on the bottom that supports the bumper and 3 reinforcement bar bolts and clear driver side turn.... i think

Old 03/21/2010, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
You won??? What exactly did you win?? Looks like you lost to me. Throwing money away is not really a winner decision.You lost control of your ride, then had to spend cash to fix the moron decision you made. You're stupid as far as Im concerned.

raz_76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

would you rather me be dead? damn dont be a dick.its show and tell not be my mom.

Old 03/21/2010, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Street racing =

Racing a hondah =

But looks like you won't make that mistake again, but decent work on the repair.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virusfreak View Post
would you rather me be dead? damn dont be a dick.its show and tell not be my mom.
You're going to tell us not to be a dick? You're the asshole that could've killed someone. I would never want for someone to get killed, but if it were you or an innocent bystander I can't say I'd vote in your favor asshole.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Old 03/21/2010, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Suk me balls

raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
You're not really a role model to all these kids here so I will tell you like it is. Don't like it? Then keep the dumb decisions you make to yourself.

Old 03/21/2010, 02:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GTS
CrazyAsian661 needs to be reminded to breathe.
Send a message via AIM to CrazyAsian661
i agree.. you guys are dicks.. street racing is a great idea.. ESPECIALLY in the winter.. youre a moron. hope you leared your lesson.
CrazyAsian661 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
i forsee red very soon

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
You're an idiot for racing on public streets. Hope you actually learned something from this. If you plan on doing it again, i hope you total the car.

Keep the shit on a track. Goodluck on the rebuild.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
street racing is illegal and bad, we don't condone. keep arguing and you'll not be sticking around here.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Are you planning on street racing again?
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
One good thing came from this. That stupid baby doll is off the front bumper.

Old 03/21/2010, 03:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
One good thing came from this. That stupid baby doll is off the front bumper.
that is true

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 eclipse
jpeclipse01 : who are you?
3g abuse
jpeclipse01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 03:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
00 GT

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT
00GTSKE : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
street racing is illegal and bad, we don't condone. keep arguing and you'll not be sticking around here.
i concur
Old 03/21/2010, 05:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
Remember the Name

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
DHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends hereDHaughton27 has a few friends here
What the hell made you think racing in that weather was even a good idea?
DHaughton27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 06:01 PM   #21 (permalink)
hates "smart" people

Vehicle: 2006 TSX
primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.
Quote:
Yes, we rather you be dead than some innocent life.

Don't be a dick, yes, YOU don't be a dick.

Streets are not for racing, be mature and take it to the track.

And like raz said, you lost.

You crash due to your stupidity.
You just proved to us you are ignorant and stupid.

primula is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 07:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_76 View Post
You won??? What exactly did you win?? Looks like you lost to me.
I said to myself the exact same thing after reading the opening post.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 07:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHaughton27 View Post
What the hell made you think racing in that weather was even a good idea?
even worse.. what the hell would make you think that posting that were racing was a good idea?

you got questions? we got answers:

Quote:
If you want it done right, follow scarr's advice 100%.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 08:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
so did you ever think of what would have happened if when you lost control you hit a woman and her child? or maybe a kid riding his bike? no you diddnt, its too bad there wasnt more damage to total it out, because you dont deserve a car

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 08:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
notice how there is no tire tracks leading up to where the car was sitting...

Quote:
Old 03/21/2010, 08:26 PM   #26 (permalink)

Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
notice how there is no tire tracks leading up to where the car was sitting...
Good eye. I didnt see that the first time. Maybe it was sitting there a little while before being towed out?
Old 03/21/2010, 08:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
GT

Vehicle: 2001 6g74 Eclipse GT
SpeedDemon350 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to SpeedDemon350
If my calculations are correct, which I'm not 100% sure, but at the point of "losing control", you were traveling somewhere between 116-127mph, assuming it was dry asphalt you skidded on, and you skidded for 300ft. This is assuming you pretty much stopped before you hit the tree. Because you hit the tree, you were most likely going faster than this. Good job moron.

Last edited by SpeedDemon350; 03/21/2010 at 08:42 PM.
SpeedDemon350 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 09:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
would you rather me be dead?
yes, if you are that fucking stupid to race someone in those weather conditions and then come admit to street racing on this site then yes, i hope you die next time. but hopefully you learned your lesson this time and it won't happen again

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 10:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
no-one seriously wants you dead, but we all wish people like you would either grow up, or get the hell off the road. there is a reason everyone around here hates street racing, and there is a reason it is illegal. not because want to be dicks.. because it is fucking retarded. you endanger yourself, and others. i mean shit look what you did: you went uncontrollably off the road. you can't control that, you can;t NOT hit someone when you are doing that. street racing is mainly stupid because tools like you don't know how to drive. and don't tell me you do, because if you did, you wouldn't have pushed your car beyond what it and the road conditions can do. knowing how to drive is not just understanding that the skinny pedal makes the car go forward, it is also knowing when you shouldn't be driving like an idiot... which is always.

if street racing was on a closed course, with safety personnel, and safety inspections, and stuff like that, so that is was actually marginally safe, we ALL would stand behind it.... oh wait there is a place that is like that.. and we do support it: take to a track.

Quote:
Old 03/21/2010, 10:46 PM   #30 (permalink)

It was winter but there wasn't snow on the roads just off it it was completely dry and late at night on route 20 why would there be babys and kids on a highway? And why not admit I was racing cops said they saw me too and as for a role model? Im still pretty you ng the car was sitting in the median for about 20 min before I was towed out there's tracks it's just a shitty cell phone pic I don't have collision on my insurance which is why I'm doing all the work

Old 03/21/2010, 10:52 PM   #31 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse RS
ricky03rs : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to ricky03rs Send a message via Yahoo to ricky03rs
Quote:
It was winter but there wasn't snow on the roads just off it it was completely dry and late at night on route 20 why would there be babys and kids on a highway? And why not admit I was racing cops said they saw me too and as for a role model? Im still pretty you ng the car was sitting in the median for about 20 min before I was towed out there's tracks it's just a shitty cell phone pic I don't have collision on my insurance which is why I'm doing all the work
That doesn't make it any better. You could have still killed yourself, the guy racing you, or just another innocent driver that was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
ricky03rs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 10:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
why would there be babys and kids on a highway?
Oh I don't know......it's called other vehicles moron. You are lucky that no body was hurt in this. What the f*ck is the point in street racing anyways?

Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 10:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
oh, so you can't drive a car on GOOD roads.. therefor you even worse of a driver. why would there be kids on the highway? what people don't drive cars with kids in them? all it takes is ONE. that one you don't see, when you loose control on a perfectly clear road.

Quote:
Old 03/21/2010, 10:56 PM   #34 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
because people never go places in cars but you, right? someone couldn't have been coming the other way taking their daughter to the ER for a fever when you slid "300 feet".

Old 03/21/2010, 11:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
it doesn't matter if there was snow or not, tires don't perform the same at lower temperatures and if you have winter tires then they aren't meant to be driven like that. and why are there kids on the road? hmmm well maybe they were in the car with their parents going to see their dying grandmother in the haspital and you slid across the median uncontrollably and nailed them head on. great ending right? wrong. i'm not gonna tell you not to race, nor will i tell you to, because it's your decision. i'm only going to ask that you be smart about it, use caution, and take all factors into consideration.

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 11:41 PM   #36 (permalink)

thats quite the off the wall story i dont think grandmas allowed to have visits at 1 in the morning and i hit the shrub before i hit them so theyre good anyways and it was just me and him on the road. and when i crashed i had GSX wheels on theyre like 17x6.5 they really do suck for handling plus aince my cars lowered my winter tires got hungry and started eating my wheel wells. there arent very many tracks around where i live.theres a drag strip that charges 10 per person and its not even a quarter mile. shits rough nowa days.

Old 03/21/2010, 11:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
am cat

you know what, just get the fuck out.

Old 03/21/2010, 11:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

How are you not red yet? You're a fucking moron! You want to whine that it's $10 to go to the track, the nearest track from me is 78 miles and it costs $25 to race and guess what, I pay the gas and the entrance fee to race there not on the streets like you do. Fucking moron you should've died.

Quote:
Old 03/21/2010, 11:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

10 bucks to go to a track.. or thousands in fines, and maybe kill someone, plus the road is never as nice a track for grip....GENIUS!

Quote:
Old 03/22/2010, 12:01 AM   #40 (permalink)

It's not even a track it's a drag strip. Going in a stright line is boring if I knew everyone was gonna be all salty I shouldn't have even bothered I can understand yes I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying the price for it with repairs and citations. My intentions were never to harm anyone or myself things just got out of hand quickly and by that time it was too late I just got caught up in the moment

Old 03/22/2010, 12:35 AM   #41 (permalink)

You are yet to answer my question. Are you planning on street racing again?
Old 03/22/2010, 12:36 AM   #42 (permalink)

Vehicle: 13' SBGT Touring
EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseGT2K2
WTF?!?! Obviously this shows that you don't give a shit about your car, its assholes like you that give us such a shitty impression with the cops. I see that there is snow in the backround.....who the fuck races in the winter?!?! Yeah you're lucky that all you got was repairs and citations, and not meeting your maker early or explaining why the other guy could've died as well.......stop living your life in a Fast and Furious movie and treat your car better.
EclipseGT2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 12:39 AM   #43 (permalink)

EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
from all your above defensive responses, you sound like a kid, how the hell old are you?
Old 03/22/2010, 12:41 AM   #44 (permalink)

Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0526 View Post
I think 90% of the time street racing isn't "planned." Mostly just a spur of the moment kinda thing. So, I think the question should be more like, "Are you planning on making that stupid decision again?"

I have "raced" several times, mostly when I first got my car (last year, 18 at the time). I am definitely getting out of that phase, because it is immature and can have deadly consequences (RIP Tanner). Plus, I am more into the show of the 3g, because I find it to be one of the sexiest cars

I hope you phase out of this immaturity real soon before anything bad happens.

Old 03/22/2010, 12:43 AM   #45 (permalink)
hates "smart" people

Vehicle: 2006 TSX
primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.primula is God.
Quote:
It's not even a track it's a drag strip. Going in a stright line is boring if I knew everyone was gonna be all salty I shouldn't have even bothered I can understand yes I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying the price for it with repairs and citations. My intentions were never to harm anyone or myself things just got out of hand quickly and by that time it was too late I just got caught up in the moment
Quote:
He didn't answer it meaning he intends to street race again and thinks it is fine.

@OP:

primula is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2010, 01:10 AM   #46 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Moron

Last edited by raz_76; 03/22/2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:10 AM   #47 (permalink)

Dang primula can I get a word in if I don't answer within 5 min of your post? It wasn't planned and I dont think I'm gonna street race again it sucks not having a running car I've worked my ass of putting that thing back together and it still needs work And I do care about my car I love it my girlfriend gets mad because I pay more attention to it than her I love the way it looks sounds and drives and everyone else in my town likes it to I was torn to see the aftermath I had to wake up to that everymorning and I was laid off of my job so I've had to pay with everything with my unemployment money and any random job I could do to make a quick buck to put towards my car. I've had a friend close die aswell he was only 20 when he passed. It sucks hearing people say you deserve to die when we all make mistakes but nobody deserves to die.

Old 03/22/2010, 01:13 AM   #48 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Videos like that don't work on spineless, inconsiderate, douche bags like this guy. He's going to continue doing this stupid shit until he kills someone or himself. You know if you would have hit the tree or whatever you hit with your side of the car, you could have been dead. It doesn't take much force to snap a persons neck. I was present at a school parking lot wreck where two cars collided going 25MPH. The airbag deployed on one of the cars and killed an 18 year old. They were not racing but moral of the story is that it doesn't take much to kill your dumb ass. You never know when your day is and street racing will only make it more certain.

Last edited by raz_76; 03/22/2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:15 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Dang primula can I get a word in if I don't answer within 5 min of your post? It wasn't planned and I dont think I'm gonna street race again it sucks not having a running car I've worked my ass of putting that thing back together and it still needs work And I do care about my car I love it my girlfriend gets mad because I pay more attention to it than her I love the way it looks sounds and drives and everyone else in my town likes it to I was torn to see the aftermath I had to wake up to that everymorning and I was laid off of my job so I've had to pay with everything with my unemployment money and any random job I could do to make a quick buck to put towards my car. I've had a friend close die aswell he was only 20 when he passed. It sucks hearing people say you deserve to die when we all make mistakes but nobody deserves to die.
Something along the lines of "I'm an idiot who is lucky he didn't hurt himself or others and will never do something so retarded again" would have been a better answer.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:17 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz_76 View Post
Videos like that don't work on spineless, inconsiderate, douche bags like this guy. He's going to continue doing this stupid shit until he kills someone and then he will have about 10-15 years in prison for manslaughter to think about it. Worst of all, he will have to live with that for the rest of his miserable life. When he gets older and starts to understand life better and make the right decisions, maybe have kids of his own, that's when that mistake will start eating at him and probably cause him to put a gun to his head ( I hope).

That's pretty morbid. Idk how you can make that assumption when you don't even know me I don't get into my car a d turn the ignition and think man I wanna commit vehicular manslaughter i'd never want to hurt anyone you take me for an inconsiderate asshole when I made a mistake if it came down to it and it was either you or me that had to go I'd step up like I said earlier no one deserves to die and one of the messed up parts was when I crashed the other guy kept driving after I crashed regrdless if I knew the guy I'd still stop and see if he was okay

Old 03/22/2010, 01:20 AM   #51 (permalink)

Club3g = Tough Love

Honestly, most people here don't want to see you die. But some might want you to die if you keep making those decisions. It's just our way of trying to wake you up. No matter how much of a rush or adrenaline boost you get from racing, it won't add up to the sorrow of having your car wrecked, injuring someone, or even killing someone else.

Street racing on club3g is VERY looked down upon (which it should be everywhere). I just hope once you get your car back up and looking good, you will learn from this, and make that decision of letting the other guy pass you.

Old 03/22/2010, 01:23 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
That's pretty morbid. Idk how you can make that assumption when you don't even know me I don't get into my car a d turn the ignition and think man I wanna commit vehicular manslaughter i'd never want to hurt anyone you take me for an inconsiderate asshole when I made a mistake if it came down to it and it was either you or me that had to go I'd step up like I said earlier no one deserves to die and one of the messed up parts was when I crashed the other guy kept driving after I crashed regrdless if I knew the guy I'd still stop and see if he was okay
That's why street racers are d*bags, all they care about is the rush. They don't care about the other driver, if something happens to the other car, they bolt. They don't want to get in trouble.

Just learn from this and make better decisions.

And to everyone else, I think he gets that he made a idiotic decision, so can we try to let the flaming burn out?

Old 03/22/2010, 01:26 AM   #53 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Quote:
Something along the lines of "I'm an idiot who is lucky he didn't hurt himself or others and will never do something so retarded again" would have been a better answer.
Exactly!! instead he shows us how much more of a moron he is. No job, says that he really loves this car but does this to it. So do you beat your girlfriend and then tell her you love her? Your friend that died because of street racing, meant nothing to you? You mean to tell me that he died in vain so you can go and do the same stupid shit? If that doesn't hit home maybe you need some help dude.

I love my cars too and I do spend more time with them then my wife sometimes but after I spend hours tinkering with them and all that money I put in to them, I don't go endanger others lives or abuse my car. Pretty much just shit on all of my work, sweat and money. You say you don't like to go to the track because of straight line racing? Isn't that what Highway racing is, straight line?? Unless the highway is more fun because of all the innocent people you get to dodge and look at them as obstacles?? That's more fun for you, isn't it?? To play God with peoples lives??

Last edited by raz_76; 03/22/2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:34 AM   #54 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Quote:
Actions speak louder then words. I might not know you personally but I know your type. If you were to turn the ignition with the intention to kill someone, that would be murder dumb ass. Manslaughter is when you accidentally kill someone by being negligent, in which you are. I would take this wreck as a warning from GOD. He gave your dumb ass another chance to make the right choice next time. Don' t fuck it up or soon enough someone here will start a thread about how your dumb ass wraped his 3g around a tree and died on impact.
Do you know how many times I get stupid kids revving their rice burners at me at stop lights?? You know what I do?? Nothing, I have nothing to prove and not in the mood to kill innocent people.

Last edited by raz_76; 03/22/2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:37 AM   #55 (permalink)

my wife gets on my ass too about how much time I spend on my car, but in the end she knows that I love my car dearly and I've put too much time, sweat, money, and effort into it to risk destroying it in a simple adrenaline rush. Yes we have all street raced but most of us have learned from it. Anyone who hasn't learned from it is either playing with God or six feet under. Learn from your mistakes or explain it to God when you meet him.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:39 AM   #56 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
And to everyone else, I think he gets that he made a idiotic decision, so can we try to let the flaming burn out?
He continues defending his actions, that's not a sign of him understanding a word we are saying and people like that don't belong here at club3G..Club3g does not support street racing. So flaming will go on until he admits what a fucking d bag he is. Noobs don't dictate when flaming should stop, you haven't earned that yet.

Last edited by raz_76; 03/22/2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:40 AM   #57 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Just get the fuck outa here.

Old 03/22/2010, 01:40 AM   #58 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Just get the fuck outa here.

Old 03/22/2010, 01:41 AM   #59 (permalink)

if your ultimate goal was to come to this forum, tell your story, and have everyone pat your back, tell you its okay, and feed you sympathy, you've picked the wrong forum. You might have had that kind of luck on that Honda SI guy's forum. On here, we give a shit about our cars and our members whether they are local or distant.
Old 03/22/2010, 01:43 AM   #60 (permalink)

so take it like a man, accept your mistake, and admit that you're a nieve idiot with a lead foot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in