How to buy an insurance claimed vehicle - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/18/2012, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
How to buy an insurance claimed vehicle

Where do you go or who do you talk to if you want to buy a wreck or theft recovery from an insurance company?

I'm aware of the general websites online, but I have no way of benchmarking their credibility.

I'm looking for both a daily and future parts cars and I know there are thousands of cars I'd be interested sitting in insurance lots all over the place.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/19/2012, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS-T
bwracing00 : who are you?bwracing00 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to bwracing00 Send a message via Yahoo to bwracing00
call the insurance companies up themselves?
Custom Body Kit
18" HP evo lightning
Custom skyline taillights
Carbon Fiber interior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bwracing00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/19/2012, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
They don't have extensions for it and none of the salesman tell me they can't help me with it.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04/06/2012, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT - Auto
Ohio_roadie : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Where do you go or who do you talk to if you want to buy a wreck or theft recovery from an insurance company?

I'm aware of the general websites online, but I have no way of benchmarking their credibility.

I'm looking for both a daily and future parts cars and I know there are thousands of cars I'd be interested sitting in insurance lots all over the place.
Let me know if you find the answer!
Ohio_roadie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/06/2012, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: Varis Evo X
Treyzian seems to be okayTreyzian seems to be okayTreyzian seems to be okayTreyzian seems to be okayTreyzian seems to be okayTreyzian seems to be okay
I asked about this a few years back. Apparently, you can't as the insurance companies keep the cars for a required period of time during which the original owner can request/purchase their car back. Once that period is up, most cars are junked/given to companies that specialize in parting and selling.
Treyzian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/08/2012, 01:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
www.iaai.com or Copart USA - The Source for Online Car Auctions - Home Page

You'll probably need to buy a one year pass to purchase cars. Also you won't be able to purchase every car unless you find someone with a dealer license that you can buy through.
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/09/2012, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
kti

kti needs to be reminded to breathe.
^ That is where i buy my cars, you HAVE to have a Dealers license to buy insurance vehicles
kti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in