totaled the 3rd gen - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/02/2012, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Cevax : who are you?
totaled the 3rd gen

Hi everybody, I been lurking here

I bought this thing in awesome shape, low miles and had big plans for it. Things happened though and got my Honda back and decided to work on that and finished it. Since the Honda was sitting around 400 horsepower I decided to just keep the eclipse as my daily. But this happend

Right now I am using the Honda as my daily, since it has a larger turbo its gets really good gas mileage so its not that bad.

Anyway I got a Chrysler sebring lxi 5sp. Not the easiest thing finding the Chrysler variant on a 5sp. It also has the same paint fading issue the eclipse have. Since I had plans for the eclipse I figure I get this and still have the plans go through. Picking up a 6g75 something this month from a yard that has one in stock. Little bit on the high side with miles but thinking of changing bearings and pistons. It will definitely be forced induction, just haven't decided from super or turbo just yet.

Its going to be my new daily so whatever is more reliable.
Cevax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/02/2012, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Just don't slide anything else into a pole.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/02/2012, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: LSX Swapped 95 M3
yahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by allyahh seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Or a tree.

yahh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12/02/2012, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Heavy rain, under breaking the rear just went loose and just couldn't get it back and slammed a tree.
Old 12/02/2012, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
You were driving too fast for the conditions, don't try to rationalize and make excuses. It didn't just go loose, you were driving too fast.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/02/2012, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

was doing the speed limit, but in the current conditions it could have definitely been too fast. Accidents happen, luckily I didn't get hurt or hit anybody else.
Old 12/02/2012, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
A hit like that is good enough to kill someone in these cars.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/02/2012, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart92 View Post
A hit like that is good enough to kill someone in these cars.
Well, I saw the tree coming, when I realized there was nothing I could do, I threw myself back in the seat and let go of the wheel. The only thing that hit me was the airbag in the seat. None of the damage got to my body so I was lucky.
Old 12/02/2012, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Ah.... no big deal. Just rock that MPV I see in the background there.

I thought a tree would have caused more damage to the paint that it shows in that photo. I have seen cars at the junk yards that were wrapped around polls that didn't have a scratch in the paint, but when they hit a tree........ it was much worse.

BTW, can totally see you threw the seat back down.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in