Can it be fixed? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/28/2013, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT V6
rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?
Can it be fixed?

So I was at a red light and I saw this car coming behind me fairly quick and I put it into first and attempted to leave, but she was coming so fast, she just hit me so hard it took the radio cover off lol.

So this is the damage -- I haven't personally talked to my insurance agent but I have filed a claim a day ago.

I am kinda wondering if this could be fixed, or if I should move on?
Should I part out the car? Take the check?
I will update tomorrow on what everything will be!

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I never expected to be hit and then a day later, told I may not be able to repair the car.

I loved this car lol even though it gave me issues at times. All I do is drive endlessly and I feel comfortable with what I drive so it sucks to give this car up.

I just need to know if it could be fixed! And, I am really hoping a few people who knows about body work could reply! I know a few friends that do it, but unfortunately, the one guy had passed away and they may not be doing it anymore.

So pictures are here!

rowebil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/28/2013, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
That's got some bad damage, look how it's wrinkled all the way to the door. It should be totalled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/28/2013, 09:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?rowebil : who are you?
Yeah, it was tough to open my door at first, but it is like that all the time (slightly) because it had front damage before I owned it.

I mean, isn't it still drivable just with the wrinkle? Of course I would replace the bumper and taillight, but it seems like that could be popped out.

Again, I'm not really sure.

I just looked and it is the bumper, and the wrinkles, but then I looked near the tire and I see some metal and not sure what it is! It looks the piece above the side of the bumper could be bent back so easily.

Last edited by rowebil; 04/28/2013 at 09:16 PM.

Old 04/28/2013, 09:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
am cat

Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
driveable maybe, depends how bonked up the alignment is. Safe? No. it's been crushed, hit in the rear or side again it may crush into the passenger cabin in some unsafe way.

Old 04/28/2013, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Part out
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/28/2013, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
is the roof wrinkled at all?

considering how far the rear panel is wrinkled, and typical 2000 eclipse values are roughly $2-5k, i think it's totaled..

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/28/2013, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

Okay, so if they consider it totaled, what would happen?

They would either give me the check for the amount with the private party estimate, or compare cars around me in that same condition and give me the price of that?

I am researching and a lot of the sites are providing information, but it seems like they are talking about the damaged cars drivers fault, not someone else's.

I am a bit 'new' to this claim process. If it was the others fault (same insurance company - StateFarm), wouldn't I get the amount equal to a similar car near me? I just find it odd that I am close to losing my car and giving it up for $1,800 when it wasn't even expected at all, nor my fault. I am wondering if they would quote me on the private party value, or the estimate of getting a new car?

Ah.

The cars near me are around $5,000 for an eclipse. The lowest is $4,000, but he is a VERY nice agent and I think he would help me get 'the average.'

So would I present him with an estimate of what I think I should receive?

This woman came flying into me at 40+ and my wrist still hurts. I was going on a night drive and next thing you know, I am going to have to 'deal' with $1,600.

So I need some advice lol - unless there is a forum particularly for this, but haven't found one yet.
Old 04/28/2013, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
lit up

soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
it needs to be said

that will buff right out

where'd the $1800 and $1600 number come from?

if she rear-ended you, it's definitely her fault, so her insurance should be taking care of EVERYTHING. there is no deductible when it's not your fault...

depending on where your hand was, it could be normal for it to be aching a little. the major thing is that it isn't broken.. but if you have a question about it, get it checked out-- it should be covered by her insurance.

but, the most important thing is that you walked away from it largely unscathed.

Old 04/29/2013, 01:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

So most of the members on here aren't too helpful at all, I expected a post like that one lol. With Club3G, you can't expect anything helpful. :/

Nah, my wrist is fine for now! She hit me pretty hard, so it's normal. I was a volunteer firefighter and attended many accidents, so I could have easily called in EMS. I have a few friends in EMS. :P I could have exaggerated a little like many people do, but it wasn't really needed lol.

Uhm, the $1,600 and $1,800 was the private party value from both Edmunds and NADA.

Thanks for the help though. Her and I have the same insurance, and maybe the same agent, so hopefully he will work it out later today.

Standby for an update.

Last edited by rowebil; 04/29/2013 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04/29/2013, 07:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowebil View Post
So most of the members on here aren't too helpful at all, I expected a post like that one lol. With Club3G, you can't expect anything helpful. :/
You're an idiot.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/29/2013, 08:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
looks Like it may have been hit there before.

Looking at the photo you took of the damage in the wheel well, you can see that holes were drilled and bondo had seeped through and created those snake like clumps.

Also the paint should not have flaked like that. you can tell that the paint is on bondo and the bondo flaked off the body.

I'm going to say its totaled.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/29/2013, 10:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
You're an idiot.
Haha thanks. I appreciate the negative rep - I wouldn't have treated you like that.
The Grand AM Owners Club forum is full of helpful people and when my sisters car has an issue I can't find on that forum, right when I post, I get the most perfect answer. Not so much on here (you get called stupid for asking a question), but I like Club3G and it's the reason I'm holding onto this car. Just don't prove me right though with what I said.

He was just being silly! I don't take it as 'members not being helpful' haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
looks Like it may have been hit there before.

Looking at the photo you took of the damage in the wheel well, you can see that holes were drilled and bondo had seeped through and created those snake like clumps.

Also the paint should not have flaked like that. you can tell that the paint is on bondo and the bondo flaked off the body.

I'm going to say its totaled.

Eh, okay that's what I expected.
It had front damage before, but I can expect it having rear damage because my door would hesitate just a mere amount to open. Well, since it's wrinkled, it hesitates slightly a little more.

Thanks for all the help though guys!

Hey guys -- so I will need your help soon! They said I could possibly buy back the car after they give me a check, so I'm thinking about doing that and selling the parts? New tires - clutch (10,000 miles?) - a bunch of new parts.

However, her insurance is paying FULL coverage, her adjuster said. So I'm wondering if they will repair the car, no matter the cost, OR if it means I don't pay the deductible. I'll update later to see if it is worth buying back the car.

Last edited by rowebil; 04/29/2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04/29/2013, 12:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
Cry us a river. The quickest way to insure no one's going to help you is to whine about how bad the forum is

~

treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/29/2013, 01:16 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehead View Post
Cry us a river. The quickest way to insure no one's going to help you is to whine about how bad the forum is
Thanks for staying on topic.
Appreciate the help.
Old 04/29/2013, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
lit up

[QUOTE=rowebil;3384093]So most of the members on here aren't too helpful at all, I expected a post like that one lol. With Club3G, you can't expect anything helpful. [Quote]
The buffout comment? You were starting to sound like you needed some humor..

Once they value the car, a percentage of that value is the max of what theyll pay to fix it. Below this number, your car gets repaired. Above that number, the car gets totaled out and you get a check for the overall value..

I dont remember the numbers so i wont even take a guess at them..

Old 05/01/2013, 05:19 PM   #16 (permalink)

[QUOTE=soundman98;3384257][QUOTE=rowebil;3384093]So most of the members on here aren't too helpful at all, I expected a post like that one lol. With Club3G, you can't expect anything helpful.
Quote:
The buffout comment? You were starting to sound like you needed some humor..

Once they value the car, a percentage of that value is the max of what theyll pay to fix it. Below this number, your car gets repaired. Above that number, the car gets totaled out and you get a check for the overall value..

I dont remember the numbers so i wont even take a guess at them..
Haha eh I did need some humor -- just took it the wrong way -- it's alright, it's cool now. I guess I expected that and didn't take it in a humorous way.
I apologize haha but you did answer my question and thank you!

I am getting $4,500 in a check -- which overall is good because I paid $3,200 for the car. However, it has 4 new tires, new clutch (with maybe 10,000 miles), and pretty decent engine (151,000 miles) parts. I'm not sure whether you guys sell the engine whole, part out different parts, or just scrap it.

So the buy back is a little over $400. If anyone see's this reply, do you think the $400 is worth it? Do you think I could sell the parts that remain clean and such and get more than $400?

I feel like I'm going to find a car like mine, and give the adjuster the price so she can match it. I learned by an auto accident lawyer that they give you the lowest range first, and then if you make a counter-offer, it is law that they need to make it fair. So if I find a decent car like mine, I'm going to show it to her. Someone on here did the same thing, and he actually found a nicer car cheaper than the check, and had money left over. So I'm not sure which route I'm going to take, but definitely trying to find a car like mine and getting that price.

Thanks for all the help everyone! I definitely need advice on parting this out and this is the place to come for that.

Last edited by rowebil; 05/01/2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05/01/2013, 05:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
lit up

[QUOTE=rowebil;3384828][QUOTE=soundman98;3384257]
Quote:
So most of the members on here aren't too helpful at all, I expected a post like that one lol. With Club3G, you can't expect anything helpful.

Haha eh I did need some humor -- just took it the wrong way -- it's alright, it's cool now. I guess I expected that and didn't take it in a humorous way.
I apologize haha but you did answer my question and thank you!

I am getting $4,500 in a check -- which overall is good because I paid $3,200 for the car. However, it has 4 new tires, new clutch (with maybe 10,000 miles), and pretty decent engine (151,000 miles) parts. I'm not sure whether you guys sell the engine whole, part out different parts, or just scrap it.

So the buy back is a little over $400. If anyone see's this reply, do you think the $400 is worth it? Do you think I could sell the parts that remain clean and such and get more than $400?
just fyi-- scrapping a car yourself is nearly worthless. the places around me will take a complete car for $100-150..

regarding parting it out, the major question is if you have the time and garage/driveway space to do so..

figuring you get $200 for the motor, $100 for a clean dash, $50 for clean door panels, and $100 for the seats, you'd be ahead by $50(pulled those numbers out of my head, i don't know exactly what those parts are worth)...

but the problem is that selling just those few parts could take months-- even if some of those prices are really low...

Old 05/01/2013, 10:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
RS-T in the making

Vehicle: gts/rst
goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.goldsplat2 is as useful as a bag of dicks.
Just take the money let the insurance have the car an get another and build it better. I wish i wouldve done that when mine was hit in the same way but i said no ill fix it and it just wasnt a good idea. Dont buyback the old car, if you really liked that one as much as you say itll only bring back painful memories and then the imaginations of what physical damage couldve happened to your or for say a passenger (i.e. a loved one) i love your enthusiasm to get another do it, but let the old one die. Hope your wrist is better by now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 05/02/2013, 05:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
lit up

i don't get the impression he was ever interested in trying to repair it himself, but he's just looking to make the most amount of money on it..

if i had the space, i would love to part out a few cars for extra cash..

Old 05/02/2013, 05:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
DipSyndicate.com

Vehicle: 2003 Spyder GTS
Nick N : who are you?Nick N : who are you?
I regret not parting a totalled car I had back in 2003... I was part of an Enthusiasts group like this and everyone had aging cars that needed parts replaced, much like this forum. You could make a killing if you have the time and space.

The ash tray alone is a hot commodity around here... Guys wanted $25 + shipping for it.

Nick N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2013, 08:37 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
i don't get the impression he was ever interested in trying to repair it himself, but he's just looking to make the most amount of money on it..

if i had the space, i would love to part out a few cars for extra cash..
Eh, actually I totally wanted to get either my friend OR take my car to my vocational school and have them do it. It seemed like it would be bendable but I tried (I'm pretty strong) and wouldn't really budge lol. I really thought about repairing it.

I've been trying to find cars and none of them catch my eye as my Eclipse. The thing was quick (I don't drive recklessly but love the torque) stock, and all of the other cars I've been looking at, are either slower than the Eclipse. I am waiting for more of some thoughts to come into my mind about what to do. I have conflicting messages lol.

Soundman definitely had a good point with parting it out and not being worth it -- but I can't see this car go lol it held up for so long and has no engine problems. Hm.

The car will sit in my alley (I have a long grass alley which is my property) OR heck, maybe even up at the cabin. Not sure. But I would need space to part it out, that's a good point. Hmm.
Old 05/02/2013, 08:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

blackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regular
I think you could part it out for 400, I think you could maybe get 500 for everything, but like sound man said it would take a while.

blackspydergt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2013, 09:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
lit up

Quote:
I've been trying to find cars and none of them catch my eye as my Eclipse. The thing was quick (I don't drive recklessly but love the torque) stock, and all of the other cars I've been looking at, are either slower than the Eclipse. I am waiting for more of some thoughts to come into my mind about what to do. I have conflicting messages lol.
so why not get another eclipse?

Old 05/02/2013, 09:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
am cat

2000-2005 Celica.

Old 05/02/2013, 09:26 PM   #25 (permalink)

I'm looking at other Eclipse's but I feel like I need something new to me.

I searched for the 3G's and not many around here that I like.

I've drove manual for my whole life, so I feel like that is the number one 'filter' for my searching process.

I'm not a huge fan of the 4-cylinders so I look for the GT's.

I'm looking at the older models but I can't really find anything in my area, so I might need to travel about 150 miles. I don't mind, I love driving.

Again, conflicting thoughts -- I love the V6 -- I learned so much about it and feel comfortable servicing it.
Old 05/02/2013, 09:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
am cat

the 2ZZ in the Celica GTS produces V6 like power at it's peak, but it's not as fast off the line BUT it gets good MPG. It's all trade offs. How about a late model Tiburon?

Old 05/02/2013, 09:43 PM   #27 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
I second the celica gts suggestion. Very strong engine, 8500 redline. Lots if mod potential, similar mod potential as the eclipse . I'd do it if I had the cash

tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2013, 09:59 PM   #28 (permalink)

Hmm you know I actually had the Tiburon in mind (V6) before the Eclipse back in like 2010 when I got the car.

My ex wanted one and the blue Tiburon definitely caught my eye.

The Celica my friend recommended.

I'll definitely look into those cars! Thanks for the suggestions -- keep them coming!
Old 05/02/2013, 10:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

So that Celica GTS looks promising. It seems like the smallest tweaks improve performance a lot. Hm. I'll definitely look around for that car. Any year range preference?
Old 05/02/2013, 10:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
am cat

The early models have a tighter 6 speed with synchro issues, the later models some have a lower rev limiter, all are DBW and have air injection. The best is to get an earlier model with medium to lower miles and if it has a trans problem swap for the later model trans with better syncrhos and easier shift gates. There sadly is no 'perfect' year. Check out Newcelica.org

Old 05/02/2013, 11:09 PM   #31 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Is there a perfect year for the eclipse ?

tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2013, 11:25 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
The early models have a tighter 6 speed with synchro issues, the later models some have a lower rev limiter, all are DBW and have air injection. The best is to get an earlier model with medium to lower miles and if it has a trans problem swap for the later model trans with better syncrhos and easier shift gates. There sadly is no 'perfect' year. Check out Newcelica.org
Alright awesome thanks.

I saw someone recommend someone to swap trans because of the issues, they said it wasn't the best.

I checked that site out already lol -
Old 05/02/2013, 11:26 PM   #33 (permalink)

blackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regularblackspydergt should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEpRINCE-GT View Post
Is there a perfect year for the eclipse ?

blackspydergt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in