The End - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/26/2013, 09:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
The End

So, I never wanted to have to create a thread in this forum, but alas, time and unforeseen occurence befall us all.

This is how she looked on the day I went to get my stuff out of the car:

...and this is what she looked like after I stripped her of her wheels, tail lights, intake, stereo etc:

Fresh new lugnuts for the donuts! (I kept the spline-drive lugnuts )

Crunch...the adjuster said they stopped counting at $11,000 damage.

I'm gonna miss that seat...

Passenger airbag blew out the windshield a little bit because my son had his backpack and a school project in his lap at the time of the crash. The airbag didn't have anywhere else to go, so it blew out the winshield a little bit.

I'm going to miss you, ole girl

R.I.P.
2001-2013

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/26/2013, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
So very sad..
TurtleTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 10:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Vehicle: 05 Stratus R/T Coupe
Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!
At least everyone was ok. Sorry to see that.
Liber_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/26/2013, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Are you going to follow the masses and buy a 350/370Z? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
No, I bought a Jetta TDI. I'm going to pick it up this weekend.

|
|
Old 06/26/2013, 11:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
so what happened?

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

A caravan got in my way.

Details in my ride thread...just thought it was fitting to post this in the graveyard for closure. It's part of the healing process. thanks for dredging up all these bad memories that I had buried deep within my soul.

|
|
Old 06/26/2013, 04:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
"S" Car...Gooooooo

Vehicle: 03 GT-T
SvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by manySvenHoek is well-liked by many
I am so sorry to hear about this. At least you and your family is alright.
SvenHoek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Thx Steve...check your PMs by the way.

|
|
Old 06/26/2013, 05:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
truly was one of the prettiest black ones out there
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 05:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
good to hear everyone made out safely, at the very least your son has had the chance to witness how much force an airbag has... too many kids these days don't respect it-- putting their feet on the dash, or girl drivers ramming the drivers seat 4" away from the wheel...

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2013, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
G$

Vehicle: '01 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ
wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.wetamup2k3g is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
good to hear everyone made out safely, at the very least your son has had the chance to witness how much force an airbag has... too many kids these days don't respect it-- putting their feet on the dash, or girl drivers ramming the drivers seat 4" away from the wheel...
THIS.

Sorry to see her go, I know the pain of losing your long-time ride due to someone else's negligence. Good luck with the TDI.
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in