Rats, Roaches, Snakes, Bees, Wasps, Lizards, Mold... bringing back from the dead - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/24/2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
Rats, Roaches, Snakes, Bees, Wasps, Lizards, Mold... bringing back from the dead

ok, so, the eclipse has been sitting for a few years while i get my life straight.

well life is straight, new house, new wife, AND new garage!

so i opened up the door, and in 3 seconds, i had Bees fly at me, Rat poo, lizards run from me, and no telling what else South LA has to offer living in my car.

my question is, the New Wife wont let me bring this car in the New Garage in this condition (rats snakes and bees). how do i ensure nothing gets from the parking spot to the garage? how do i get rid of bees, ants, rats,... and everything else.

i was thinking of taking all of the interior out, its just sitting in there anyway, clean the hell out of it (mold and shit), then put a tarp over the car, while having fire smoke go under it? should chase everything out?

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = [email protected] 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/24/2014, 11:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Bug bomb that shit.... Then take it apart and disinfect it all. Then air it out for a few days...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/24/2014, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Oh he'll yeah. Now if we can get 2000rs back the forum will regain full entertainment value.

I'd pull the whole interior out. You'll probly have to raid the bee nest. Hopefully there isn't too much rust under your carpet.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03/24/2014, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Oh he'll yeah. Now if we can get 2000rs back the forum will regain full entertainment value.

I'd pull the whole interior out. You'll probly have to raid the bee nest. Hopefully there isn't too much rust under your carpet.
HAHAHA, im trying!

yep, didnt think about rust too.

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = [email protected] 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/24/2014, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

dCoy : who are you?dCoy : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
HAHAHA, im trying!

yep, didnt think about rust too.
Pictures!
dCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/14/2014, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
bug bomb it with doors and trunk open, maybe that will run some shit out, then bomb it with everything closed and leave it closed for a day or so, then count the casualties.

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/14/2014, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Bomb it, then pull the interior and wash EVERYTHING, then wash it all again, then wipe down every surface in the car with 409.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Non-Performance Car Forums > Eclipse Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in