Remove slot in bumper 4 direct air? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Eclipse Performance

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/26/2010, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 GT
Dat Dood : who are you?Dat Dood : who are you?
Remove slot in bumper 4 direct air?

call it a newbie question but except for the water, wouldnt it be a good idea to remove the slot in the front bumper under the driver side turn signal for more of a "ram air" effect for my cold air intake? is this common? wise? i need opinions
Dat Dood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/26/2010, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
If you look at PharmEcis' avatar he did that, but his car was also boosted so he had a legitimate reason. If you're not boosted and/or haven't done anything else major don't waste your time. It wouldn't help you much.

This is what I'm about:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2010, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
you wont get any more air in there. even in a boosted car. put a vac gauge down there. you will never see any vacuum. if you cut it out, you will never see any boost in pressure. look at the bottom of the bumper.. that GIANT hole in the bottom is all you will ever need. now, if you want to do it for looks.. go ahead. plus (if you are running a stock intake) you don't even get your air from there.

and yes that is a newb question..... newb.

you got questions? we got answers:

Quote:
If you want it done right, follow scarr's advice 100%.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03/26/2010, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
white35

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima
red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?
RogueTune03 did it. He fabricated it to look nice. There is no way you will feel any gains though.
red_3G_racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2010, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_3G_racer View Post
RogueTune03 did it. He fabricated it to look nice. There is no way you will feel any gains though.
there was also a guy that turned the 2 vents per side into one big vent per side. it looked pretty nice.. except he didn't have anything behind it. if he added some baffling to make them look deliberate, they would been the bee's knees.

Quote:
Old 03/26/2010, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarr View Post
there was also a guy that turned the 2 vents per side into one big vent per side. it looked pretty nice.. except he didn't have anything behind it. if he added some baffling to make them look deliberate, they would been the bee's knees.
pics?
Quote:
they would been the bee's knees.

to the op, you could get the grill craft inserts and call it a day, they look real good and allow air through there. i have some for sale for the 03 style bumper

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2010, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
white35

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima
red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?red_3G_racer : who are you?
[QUOTE=White Knight;2817176]pics?

Would be interesting to see.
red_3G_racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2010, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
pics?

to the op, you could get the grill craft inserts and call it a day, they look real good and allow air through there. i have some for sale for the 03 style bumper
maybe "the bee's knees" is more of a local thing... it mean the coolest thing out there.

Quote:
Old 03/26/2010, 07:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
maybe "the bee's knees" is more of a local thing... it mean the coolest thing out there.
haha, no its more of a 1920's saying lol.

Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2010, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
haha, no its more of a 1920's saying lol.
hehehehe..

Quote:
Old 03/26/2010, 11:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Dangler

Vehicle: 2015 Audi A4 Premium Plus
espguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okay
I cut one on the drivers side, Planning to make some kind of ramtube thing for the fun of doing it. but regardless, I cut it flush across the back, so its a curved vent going inwards, and put a gutter guard from home depot behind it. I painted it black, and you almost can't tell its missing! Gutter guards are like 3 bucks for 5 and it works great! perfect size (put 2 together) for the hole in the front also

is your eclipse Rice Special faster then a civic Sportscar Impersonator?

Proud author on
espguitarist3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Boosted cars will actually somewhat benefit to having a better path of flow, why do you think whenever you see a single snail MKIV Supra go down the track it usually has it's passenger's side headlight out.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 07:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
mine on the drivers side are cut out

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 09:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
Boosted cars will actually somewhat benefit to having a better path of flow, why do you think whenever you see a single snail MKIV Supra go down the track it usually has it's passenger's side headlight out.
don't they even make supra headlights that have just a hole where the high beam is supposed to be so people can just set their filter right behind there?

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 09:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Quote:
don't they even make supra headlights that have just a hole where the high beam is supposed to be so people can just set their filter right behind there?
Never seen them before, but that does sound like a good idea.
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 09:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverside View Post
mine on the drivers side are cut out
You baller, you.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 09:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
well, that is debatable if they really need it or not, but that is a different situation. they are going at huge speeds on the track, and they don't have the cavernous area with huge openings in the bottom like our bumper. plus getting the air from down there defeats alot of the benefits. if you got the CF hood that many don't like (with the intake vent on the driver's side) and sealed that to a snorkel, routing you a short ram.... you would have a better set-up than ANY CAI, with bumper cutting could ever get... and the CAI would actually be warmer. the air would flow in fast, and cold (it would even be colder, since it is away from the road.) and have a nice short path to the engine. so if you are going to do a whole air box set up, do something like that.

heck, if you wanted to go all out, take your battery and put it somewhere else (i am talking in an NA car) and put you air box there. then have the maf in between your new air box, and your TB. cut a vent in the hood, seal it all up, and POW quick cold air. the key is to seal the box, so that the warm engine air cannot get in. and long intake tubes will actually warm the air up a little. CAI's are cold because of the location.. per say. they are cold because they suck in air away from the engine bay. if you get it directly from the outside of the car (on the hood) you have eliminated the warm engine heat.

Quote:
Old 03/27/2010, 11:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Spyder GS
shermanXJ : who are you?
I saw a picture of a members ride here that had done it and it looked pretty good. Enough to make me want to do it my self, I just don't really have time or space right now. For some reason I want to think it was Bitter's car... I don't remember exactly now tho.
Old 03/27/2010, 11:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanXJ View Post
I saw a picture of a members ride here that had done it and it looked pretty good. Enough to make me want to do it my self, I just don't really have time or space right now. For some reason I want to think it was Bitter's car... I don't remember exactly now tho.
bitter had one of the cleanest looking cutouts of just the vents i have seen (and with the lip kit, it looked pretty good.) my only problem is when a lot of people do that they just make a hole, and you see light, and ground, and all kinds of stuff back there. a little box to direct the air (and stop the seeing of background parts.. like tires and street) would be the way to really make a cutout look good. make it look factory and deliberate, and you will be full of win.

Quote:
Old 03/27/2010, 01:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Dangler

espguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okayespguitarist3 seems to be okay
Got some pics today for ya.

Photobucket
Theres the front. Top drivers side slot is cut out.

Photobucket
Theres the actual vent. cheapo gutterguards cover it.
Yes i was sloppy with the bumper, but it needed to be replaced and re-cut for the intercooler anyways.

Photobucket

Photobucket
and theres the other side.

Proud author on
Old 03/27/2010, 01:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Your fake vents look like golf balls.
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 01:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Dangler

HAHAHA i noticed that!! thats the factory insert things, just painted over cuz they looked like CRAP

Proud author on
Old 03/27/2010, 02:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
Meow?

Vehicle: 2011 EvoX Gsr
rapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okay
I had painted mine and didn't like that either, so a can of bondoglass and some sanding and here's what I got

^^It needs a wash^^
rapairmanrage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 02:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
Looks like a bunch of turn signals.

Might have to go get some bondoglass from work.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 02:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS ( 5spd )
Calcio can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
^^ never seen it done like that. Very nice job looks good.
Calcio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 02:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Meow?

rapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okayrapairmanrage seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_out View Post
Looks like a bunch of turn signals.

Might have to go get some bondoglass from work.
I was actually thinking of doing three turn signals and trying to make them flash
sequentially like the new mustangs brake lights, but this was much easier and i did not have to cut my bumper up. I brought them to my body shop I always go too and they painted them for free.
Old 03/27/2010, 02:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Those vents would look better on a Titanium Pearl car
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2010, 02:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Meow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcio View Post
^^ never seen it done like that. Very nice job looks good.
Thanks, I like doing things differently that I have not seen before
Old 03/27/2010, 02:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

i have always wondered how that would look. personally i like it.

Quote:
Old 03/27/2010, 04:05 PM   #30 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
That looks good

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2010, 09:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
black Dahlia

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
Black Bandit : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Black Bandit
Talking

I painted my little vents right after I got my car back from its new jet black paint. I went with a custom gun metal color to match my new 18in wheels and also to match my front window gutter and my gas door lol.... I did a lot with that paint color.

Quote:
^ They don't make them that way. My boyfriends made a extra pass side headlight with that ram air tube. So I kinda know a little bit about it. They dont sell and make them but you can make your own for a MKIV TT.

I am going to ask my boyfriend to make a cold air intake for me. I was looking for ideas and I still am.

-Dahlia
Old 03/30/2010, 09:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
*Photoshop Bitch*

Vehicle: 2000 GT
MCMike37 has disabled reputation
I meant to reply to this when it first was posted. Back in 2000 Tony and Sam did rather extensive testing with WAI/CAI and air quantities/temperatures using a data logger.

They found that there were no benefits to cutting out the vents for either. The intake temperature was slightly lower for a CAI when not moving, once you started any forward motion the intake temperatures were the same for WAI/CAI with/without the vents cut.
MCMike37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2010, 09:56 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2005 eclipse gs
stb05gs : who are you?stb05gs : who are you?stb05gs : who are you?stb05gs : who are you?
^^^^ That settles it I suppose
stb05gs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2010, 10:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
*Photoshop Bitch*

Vehicle: 2000 GT
MCMike37 has disabled reputation
I have mine cut on the drivers side, but in reality what that should be for is a power steering or oil cooler behind those openings, not to supply air to your intake. It won't necessarily hurt (See below), but don't expect some magical hp gain from doing that or fabricated a "ram air" scoop.

I also had more issues with my cut vents and CAI while driving through rain where a bypass valve will have zero effect on what issues I had.

Error code 0170 - That has links to the corresponding threads with all the info if anyone cares.
MCMike37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/30/2010, 10:18 PM   #35 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMike37 View Post
I have mine cut on the drivers side, but in reality what that should be for is a power steering or oil cooler behind those openings, not to supply air to your intake. It won't necessarily hurt (See below), but don't expect some magical hp gain from doing that or fabricated a "ram air" scoop.

I also had more issues with my cut vents and CAI while driving through rain where a bypass valve will have zero effect on what issues I had.

Error code 0170 - That has links to the corresponding threads with all the info if anyone cares.
THAT is a good idea... i may have to use that.

Quote:
Old 03/30/2010, 10:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
you might be further ahead to try to duct that air to the brakes.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/31/2010, 12:33 AM   #37 (permalink)
black Dahlia

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
Black Bandit : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Black Bandit
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMike37 View Post
I meant to reply to this when it first was posted. Back in 2000 Tony and Sam did rather extensive testing with WAI/CAI and air quantities/temperatures using a data logger.

They found that there were no benefits to cutting out the vents for either. The intake temperature was slightly lower for a CAI when not moving, once you started any forward motion the intake temperatures were the same for WAI/CAI with/without the vents cut.
^ wow thanks for that info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb05gs View Post
^^^^ That settles it I suppose
^ yea it does for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
you might be further ahead to try to duct that air to the brakes.
^ Hmm good idea. I might look into that after I do the brembo swap and if I do it I will make a thread with pix and post it.

-Dahlia
Old 04/28/2018, 06:32 PM   #38 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse GS
meh679 : who are you?
I know this thread is old as hell but maybe I can revive it a little.
I've been thinking of doing something similar in my car because I have a CAI for when I eventually turbo, but the CAI is just a paperweight right now because there's no heat shielding for the air filter. So I've been thinking of doing this, not for hp gains but for the purpose of supplying my engine with nice, fresh, cold air.

So to the point, I wanted to hopefully get some insight into how difficult this is and maybe get some ideas from people who've done it on how I can ensure the air is filtered and I'm not flinging road debris into my engine, while also keeping the profile of the tubing very small. Thanks for any help!
meh679 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/29/2018, 06:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
3G's don't have a full underbelly splash shield. They already get plenty of cold air from the bottom of the engine. Removing the fake inserts and retroing them to be actual intakes won't do anything for you.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2018, 05:26 PM   #40 (permalink)
Kimosabe

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
Masta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by manyMasta560 is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh679 View Post
I know this thread is old as hell but maybe I can revive it a little.
I've been thinking of doing something similar in my car because I have a CAI for when I eventually turbo, but the CAI is just a paperweight right now because there's no heat shielding for the air filter. So I've been thinking of doing this, not for hp gains but for the purpose of supplying my engine with nice, fresh, cold air.

So to the point, I wanted to hopefully get some insight into how difficult this is and maybe get some ideas from people who've done it on how I can ensure the air is filtered and I'm not flinging road debris into my engine, while also keeping the profile of the tubing very small. Thanks for any help!
You'll be tossing the CAI when you go turbo, if you even bother at all.

|
|
Masta560 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/02/2019, 02:12 PM   #41 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2005 330XI
buddd : who are you?buddd : who are you?buddd : who are you?
The purpose of supplying the engine with nice, fresh, cold air is *for* hp gains.

You ensure the air is filtered by running an air filter on the end of your CAI.
buddd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Eclipse Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in