GT vs GT High speed race 140+! - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/06/2011, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
Daniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okay
GT vs GT High speed race 140+!

My friend and I getting into a little intense race, it was a close one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Daniel Shawfe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/06/2011, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists

Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2016 Veloster
pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.pmurray20 is clearly one sexy bitch.
u my friend +1 E-rep made my shitty day at work so much better
pmurray20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03/06/2011, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Daniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okayDaniel Shawfe seems to be okay
It was a really steep hill, it was quite scary.

Old 03/06/2011, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lurker

Vehicle: '14 IS 350 F-Sport
ZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends hereZoomZoomGT has a few friends here

Song =
ZoomZoomGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Not enough V-Tec. You shouldn't have shifted till 8K RPM.

On a side note - fix that SES light.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Next time inflate your tires to 65 PSI for an edge over him.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 07:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05eclipse05 View Post
Not enough V-Tec. You shouldn't have shifted till 8K RPM.

On a side note - fix that SES light.
My rev limiter cuts me off at 6k RPM, So my V-Tec never kicks in.
Then again, I totally don't need it. I chirp the tires going into 11th gear anyway.

The SES light is on because there's a leak in my spark plug tubes, it's not harming anything and my trusted mechanic said that it won't for another 100,000 miles.
I'm saving up to have it fixed though.

Old 03/06/2011, 08:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
Your 'mechanic' is an idiot. 'leak in your spark plug tube'? A bad wire or a leaking tube seal? Either way, if that code is for a misfire you need to get it fixed. Stop dying your hair and painting your nails and take care of your car.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
Your 'mechanic' is an idiot. 'leak in your spark plug tube'? A bad wire or a leaking tube seal? Either way, if that code is for a misfire you need to get it fixed. Stop dying your hair and painting your nails and take care of your car.
Leaking tube seal, that was it... I think... I'm honestly not sure but I'm saving to get it fixed, sir.
And as for that second comment, EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR MANICURES!

Old 03/06/2011, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Infiniti G35x
Shockuhsaurus : who are you?Shockuhsaurus : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Shawfe View Post
EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR MANICURES!
Shockuhsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 09:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
TxTuning.com

Vehicle: Lure 13.5
Tx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be newTx4Codeman - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Leaking tube seal, that was it... I think... I'm honestly not sure but I'm saving to get it fixed, sir.
And as for that second comment, EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR MANICURES!
How much is your 'trusted mechanic' charging you that you actually have to save to get it fixed? If you just have oil leaking onto your plugs, buy a $40 Fel-pro valve cover gasket set and pay a More 'trusted mechanic' $100 to fix it. If you want a second opinion, message me and we can get together next weekend while I'm in Atlanta.
for immediate assistance. Do Not PM!
Tx4Codeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
epic racing

~

treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/06/2011, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4Codeman View Post
How much is your 'trusted mechanic' charging you that you actually have to save to get it fixed? If you just have oil leaking onto your plugs, buy a $40 Fel-pro valve cover gasket set and pay a More 'trusted mechanic' $100 to fix it. If you want a second opinion, message me and we can get together next weekend while I'm in Atlanta.
Well, the reason it's costing the price that it is is due to labor and the amount of hours that it will take to change them.
It's due to the rear three spark plugs not being changed at all from 0 miles...
It'll cost me about $200 with the mechanic supplying the parts.

Side note, I hate how you can't hear my car's stock exhaust over his stupid loud v8 flow masters.

Old 03/07/2011, 06:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Changing the spark plugs isn't that big a deal. Time consuming, but not very hard.
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/07/2011, 08:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 S2000 JDM Y0
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf
Quote:
Well, the reason it's costing the price that it is is due to labor and the amount of hours that it will take to change them.
It's due to the rear three spark plugs not being changed at all from 0 miles...
It'll cost me about $200 with the mechanic supplying the parts.

Side note, I hate how you can't hear my car's stock exhaust over his stupid loud v8 flow masters.
Buy an Invidia exhaust, problem solved!

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/07/2011, 11:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Nice bloodhound gang.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/07/2011, 08:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92

Noobs now-a-days.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/07/2011, 08:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart92 View Post

Noobs now-a-days.
I know right, they're everywhere.

Old 03/12/2011, 08:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
My Opinion Matters!

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse-Sold, 97 Tahoe
Gvieweclipse : who are you?Gvieweclipse : who are you?Gvieweclipse : who are you?Gvieweclipse : who are you?
so....even in neutral mustangs beat eclipses?
Gvieweclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/13/2011, 11:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
2010s are gay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvieweclipse View Post
so....even in neutral mustangs beat eclipses?
The Eclipse was also in neutral so it was pretty even.
That joke would've been funnier if I was actually shifting to.

Old 03/13/2011, 02:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I wanna see more of that blonde in the mustang

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/17/2011, 11:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

Tournaments Won: 1

Vehicle: gomers 50yr mom
metalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFO
Send a message via Skype™ to metalranger33
this thread = fail
metalranger33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/17/2011, 01:43 PM   #24 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
I wanna see more of that blonde in the mustang
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/17/2011, 05:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Have to admit, that was better to watch than most of the other's stupid street racing videos.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/18/2011, 09:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
ryu
Evo IX

Vehicle: 06 Evo IX
ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?ryu : who are you?
Prop's to the Mustang for taking the suicide lane.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

[email protected] 1.574 60ft Stock turbo

FP Red/Stock Block [email protected] 1.56 60ft

Hta82/Stock Block [email protected] 1.49 60ft

JUDGE RACING
Quickest Mitsubishi in Tampa

Sponsored by
MAPerformance
ryu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/27/2011, 10:27 AM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT 98 explorer
WesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regular
keep it on the track man
WesGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/06/2011, 12:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesGT View Post
keep it on the track man

[
|
|
]
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in