03 gts vs 05 grand prix gt - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11/21/2011, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gts
countryrunner : who are you?countryrunner : who are you?
03 gts vs 05 grand prix gt

i will make this one short

when i just got my exhaust put on my friend and i thought we should have a friendly race. which at first i didn't think i was going to win but engine wise both produce the same horse power, but on the other hand he was a lot more heavier. so we lined up and took off and by the end i was doing 110 and he was i think 2 cars behind me. so i was pretty happy and of course he didn't have much to say lol but we had a beer afterwards.
countryrunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11/21/2011, 04:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
I hope you were doing this on a track but it doesn't sound like you were... This isn't going to end well
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/21/2011, 04:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

yea your right should have not posted that up sorry guys, adm can del if wants too. but i would have to say in my defence that i did this when i was young and dumb and now since i have kids of my own now i don't do any street racing anymore and in fact i hardly get to drive my car anymore since its not kid friendly.

Last edited by countryrunner; 11/21/2011 at 04:41 AM.

Old 11/21/2011, 06:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
passport applied for

Vehicle: 03 spyder gts
tomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by many
No deletes, at least you are in the racing forum.lol...better watch out they made a supercharged pontiac that was pretty fast! I suppose you at least did not have any passengers?
Old 11/22/2011, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

no passengers this was back when i was single
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in