03 gts vs 99 325i - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/02/2012, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS Eclipse
mrcitfly needs to be reminded to breathe.
03 gts vs 99 325i

So to make it short i got to race a BMW 325i. Mine is manual and the BMW is Auto. This was the first car i have ever raced in my eclipse. We did a quarter mile race. First round i took off at at about 3000rpm and shifted about the same. I won by about half a car length. Second time around I took it up to 6000rpm and left him about 2 car spaces behind. I gotta say i am pretty pleased with my gts. Once i get money to upgrade it more i will update more races
mrcitfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/02/2012, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS, Mk2 Jetta
03blckbluGTS : who are you?03blckbluGTS : who are you?
I hope you raced on a track and not on public streets...
03blckbluGTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/02/2012, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/02/2012, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS, Mk2 Jetta
03blckbluGTS : who are you?03blckbluGTS : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
Rotflol
03blckbluGTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2012, 06:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Vehicle: stuff
chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcitfly View Post
So to make it short i got to race a BMW 325i. Mine is manual and the BMW is Auto. This was the first car i have ever raced in my eclipse. We did a quarter mile race. First round i took off at at about 3000rpm and shifted about the same. I won by about half a car length. Second time around I took it up to 6000rpm and left him about 2 car spaces behind. I gotta say i am pretty pleased with my gts. Once i get money to upgrade it more i will update more races
sounds about right. a 328 and ours is a close race.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
battery relocated to trunk
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chavezeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in