Keep it on the track! - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/21/2012, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ironworker Local #16

Vehicle: GT-Turbo 5.8psi
Spuds : who are you?Spuds : who are you?Spuds : who are you?
Keep it on the track!

I haven't been on here in a while and read about a young member who lost his life at 19. I have a quick story to share and I hope people will read and think twice before doing something stupid. I have a friend (justin) that was like vin diesel in fast n furious. He always was working on something crazy and everyone learned from him or wanted what he had. I think he had more experiments going on in his yard then at Nasa lol. His newest build was a lexus is300. The engine was totally built from bottom up and dynoed at 800plus whp. He took 2 friends for a ride one night but was suppose to be going somewhere else instead. Well he was doing 120 and hit a dip in the road and lost control and hit a tree head on. The 2 passengers where hurt but alive where Justin was put in a coma. 9 years ago he was in a bad accident and almost died and all of a sudden he was back in the same situation but worse. Justin fought for a month and then passed away. He left behind 2 beautiful kids and a wife and a lot of crushed people. There isn't a day that goes by where I dont think about him or his family. Just be careful guys and think before you do something stupid IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!! put up 2 pics of the car before the accident. Rest in peace Justin Fishell!
Attached Thumbnails
Keep it on the track!-imagejpeg_2_6.jpg   Keep it on the track!-facebook_772762176.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Spuds; 08/21/2012 at 05:18 PM.
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/06/2012, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
NEXT....

Vehicle: Debating next project
bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.bgdakid paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Send a message via AIM to bgdakid
Sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully this post will save a life.
bgdakid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/19/2012, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
countryboy777 : who are you?
Sorry to hear about your loss my friend. I think we all know someone who's like your friend "justin". Unfortunatley at this young of an age, I think we feel somewhat bulletproof. Sometimes I thank myself for having a 4 banger.

Sometimes I feel that we should have roads like the autobahn so we can unleash our engines horses onto them. Maybe one day...
countryboy777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Driving & Driving Tech Forums > General Racing Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in