getting cage worthy again - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/05/2013, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Quinnsack : who are you?
getting cage worthy again

hello folks! so heres my story ... back in highschool i decided i wanted to get into combative sports so i joined a muay thai gym run out of a little hole in the wall gym but it got the job done and i started dropping weight ... after awhile i wanted to get into cage fighting so i joined a different gym that was a huge upgrade full fledged mma gym ... i dropped plenty of weight went from 230 to 209 trained at this place 6 days a week for almost 3 years ... fast forward from 2010 to 2013 ... ive moved away from where my gym was back to northern mn, i've had my first ammy cage fight in june, and lost do to my poor conditioning and being just being out of shape in general, over the last 3 years i ballooned from 209 to 265 ... recently i took it upon myself to get back into shape ive revamped my diet and im eat 4-5 small meals a day. usually my meals consist of either protein shake, chicken, turkey, brown rice, or oatmeal and a multivitman in the morning to kick start my day. im never hungry i eat small meals and on top of that im lifting again and im getting into boxing im gonna be tracking my progress through this thread just to keep myself accountable and keep me motivated

sorry for the long read! to make up for that ive got pictures of my fight to show you im not kidding haha (im the brown guy)

Tony Quinn vs. Thomas O'Connor - Fight to Finish Photography

Last edited by Quinnsack; 03/05/2013 at 12:49 AM.
Quinnsack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/05/2013, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

since ive whipped my diet back into shape and made my fitness my #1 priority i've dropped about 9 LBS in the last two weeks i feel awesome its a good start and it pumps me up to keep at it

weight is now 256 ... got about 60 lbs to go
Old 03/08/2013, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

week 3 im down 16 lbs and im startin to tone up good

Old 03/08/2013, 10:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi EclipseGS
rickyaye : who are you?
Re: getting cage worthy again

Nice dude keep it up. I've lost 40pounds haha gotta lose a bit more then tone up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
rickyaye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/10/2013, 01:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyaye View Post
Nice dude keep it up. I've lost 40pounds haha gotta lose a bit more then tone up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
dam down 40 lbs since when? lol cus when i met you looked like if u lost 40 lbs you'd be shredded lol ... if u need any tips or got any questions on it lemme know im quite the guru on fitness i just let myself go when i hit the rez lmao
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in