Inversion Table - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/16/2013, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
HMRacing

Vehicle: IS350 AWD,335xi,3G,Solara
ShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ShineStreet3g
Inversion Table

Anyone else use an inversion table? I have been told by many people that they work great. I personally have never used one but now i feel like i may need one. I was in a car accident a while back and definitely feel it's time for one. So today i ended up ordering one, anyone else use these with any luck? I know some people swear by them just wondering what you guys think. I got this Ironman from walmart for 117.00. It's suppose to decompress your spine.

ShineStreet3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03/17/2013, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse V6
Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?
I'm curious as well. Me and my brother have been contemplating purchasing one, but we don't want to buy something that will be junk and takes up space.
Daboss254 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/25/2013, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
HMRacing

ShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by all
So far it's worked! I can feel the pressure of my spin being alleviated. Try it out if you work out hard or have back problems it was only 120 bucks and it's high quality.

Old 04/29/2013, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse V6
Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?Daboss254 : who are you?
Awesome! Nice to hear some good feedback on this. Yeah, I'll have to put in an order for one now.
Daboss254 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/10/2013, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
HMRacing

My mom uses mine and she says it really helps her back out it decompresses your spin. I've noticed when i get on it my spin pops from the weight decompressing. So i'd say it's helped.
Old 07/29/2013, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
I have talked to well over a dozen people who have back problems and every single person I talk to with back problems I recommend an inversion table for them never had a complaint about it. People are amazed how much these tables help alleviate the pain.
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/03/2013, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
HMRacing

Here is a 9 months review after using the inversion table I have noticed it does help out a lot, my back actually pops when fully inverted and i feel better after i get off of it. I say it was worth it
Old 12/06/2013, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)

MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
I talked to my Jiu-Jitsu trainer a few weeks ago he has really bad back issues also and he used to use an inversion table I believe but he talked to his current PT and she said she doesn't like them. She has him lay down on a flat table and straps some kind of harness around his waste and attaches the other end around her and she will slowly walk back stretching him out kind of how the inversion table works. He said it helps a lot! Idk though.
Old 12/06/2013, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Boom

Pacman Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion!
Vehicle: 13 Subaru Legacy
djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.djonts is God.
I've been curious about these for years now but have never seen one in person to try it out. I ruptured a disc in my back when I was 21 and although surgery helped a great deal I still get pretty sore especially after some hard physical activity. After reading this maybe it's time to go try one out finally.
djonts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/06/2013, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djonts View Post
I've been curious about these for years now but have never seen one in person to try it out. I ruptured a disc in my back when I was 21 and although surgery helped a great deal I still get pretty sore especially after some hard physical activity. After reading this maybe it's time to go try one out finally.
I know A LOT of people with back injuries from bulging disks to ruptured disks and everyone I have talked to who uses this consistantly has loved the results! Seriously its worth the investment.
Old 12/08/2013, 08:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
HMRacing

I don't see how some people do not like them if takes pressure off your spine to me anything that takes pressure off is a relief. I'm sure PT and Chiro's don't like them because it takes business away from them
Old 03/11/2014, 12:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

fbdc2011 : who are you?
inversion table

yes, i use an inversion table for back pain. I found that ice massages, stretching, and exercise did the trick for my back. The therapist would take a Styrofoam cup of ice and peel back about one off the top and rub the sore area of my back. It was hell for the first couple of minutes, but soon I could feel my muscles relax and the pain would be gone for a few hours. I did a regimen of stomach exercises to help take some of the strain off the back. If you want to try inversion table i can provide you address if you need try to read the blog first then decide you next movement. Discuss inversion table buying advice and price comparison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fbdc2011; 03/11/2014 at 12:24 AM.
fbdc2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2014, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Inversion table from what one of my college professors said is that its for momentarily taking pressure off the back after the pressure of standing up and walking has compressed the discs all day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in