Testicle Issue - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/10/2013, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
Testicle Issue

So my right nut started having some pain and swelling about a month ago. I looked online and was able to at least tell myself I didn't have cancer or a testicle torsion so I did the typical male thing and waited to see what happened. I also ran it by people in my office. I'm the only non-medical professional here so I'm surrounded by people in the know.

The event passed and I went about a week with no problems, then it came back. Being in the military I had a terrible doctor I did not want to see at all. Thankfully I was in the process of changing doctors and I was able to see my new one on Monday. He confirmed my right nut was swollen (though it wasn't obviously so, and wasn't really hurting) and suspected a vericose vein in my ball.

I got the untrasound done this morning which was bittersweet, because my coworker joked on me saying that with my luck I'd have a hot chick doing the ultrasound. Well he was right, and it was embarrassing because having the probe sliding around on me with hot lube brought back some memories and I got a little excited. Not too much so, so it was ok. She told me my doc was right, that there's a vericose vein in my nut.

I'm glad I don't have cancer or anything but if this persists I may have to get surgery.

Now this sucks for many reasons, the biggest of which are the fact that I'm in a transitional stage of my career and this can delay things to the point of being bad for it, and since I'm a recovering addict I won't be able to use narcotics to dull post-surgical pain. This was no big deal after my shoulder surgery but come on, this is my balls.

Has anyone had similar issues or have some advice for me? (I already know to use ice for the pain)
TurtleTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/10/2013, 10:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
At least you didn't run your fingers through her hair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
At least you didn't run your fingers through her hair.
that was quick. I wanted to. She was pretty darn hot, like a 9. And her hair was down. It was also dark and quiet in there like a love nest. I'm glad I shaved last night so I was nice and fresh.

Old 04/10/2013, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
People post the dumbest shit on here, go see a doctor
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 10:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarrillo717 View Post
People post the dumbest shit on here, go see a doctor
Some people are so dumb they dont read the whole story, he did go see a doctor.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTamer View Post
that was quick. I wanted to. She was pretty darn hot, like a 9. And her hair was down. It was also dark and quiet in there like a love nest. I'm glad I shaved last night so I was nice and fresh.
Did you at least offer to buy her dinner?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 10:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Did you at least offer to buy her dinner?
I tell you, I'm with a good woman right now whom I don't want to betray but if not I would have.
Old 04/10/2013, 10:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Protect this house

Vehicle: Yes
ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.ccarrillo717 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
I love you
ccarrillo717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 11:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
USN

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse RS
3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular
We had a guy in our shop have one of his testicles swell up to a decent size. We were on deployment and the doc sent him back to Norfolk to get surgery. Lucky bastard missed like 2 months because of it.
3G Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3G Runner View Post
We had a guy in our shop have one of his testicles swell up to a decent size. We were on deployment and the doc sent him back to Norfolk to get surgery. Lucky bastard missed like 2 months because of it.
Yeah mine's not that big...yet. We had a guy in our shop get a lump though while we were on deployment. They sent him to Bahrain to get it (the lump) removed and he was only gone for a week.
Old 04/10/2013, 05:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
HMRacing

Vehicle: IS350 AWD,335xi,3G,Solara
ShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ShineStreet3g
I had a hot nurse do an ultrasound on my testicles with the lights off all alone. Honestly i can't say i didn't enjoy it since she was rubbing on them. Funniest thing was she made me feel comfortable.

I also was told i had a varicocele. It is an enlarged vein. Do yourself a favor don't strain yourself, take it easy! Sometimes when you tense up having sex or fapping you make those muscle become tense.

Give your nuts a rest, don't have intercourse or fap for a long time, see if that helps.

Have you had sex lately? You may have testiculitis, it's a bacteria pretty much from an STD very common for military people from what i read.

Like i said take it easy on your testes, don't fap! Hope you get well!
ShineStreet3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 08:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Damn I already fapped today after getting the untrasound, and this weekend is the weekend neither me nor my woman have our respective offspring.

I don't have symtpoms of testiculitis other than the broad term of orchitis. I know the first thing they like to try is treating it with antibiotics due to the STD thing. The doc squeezed them and said I had the typical "bag of worms" thing going on indicative of a vericocele.

I've been with this woman for a little while and we don't use rubbers. There's never a way to be 100% sure she didn't bring me an offering from another dude but I'm as sure as I can be.

The probe running along my scrotum with the warm lube definately reminded me of being licked in that area.

How did you eventually get over your nut issue?
Old 04/11/2013, 03:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT Spyder
Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.
You could probably use non-narcotic pain relievers post-surgery like acetaminophen. Once it's clear you're not going to have any bleeding problems you can move to an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal like ibuprofen.

Bri01Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2013, 09:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Well for my shoulder surgery Torodol worked really well along with cold, but the Torodol can only be taken for three days max to avoid kidney damage. Then I went to naproxen which for me is the biggest waste of time ever. If I end up needing surgery for this it'll likely be Torodol/ice then piggybacking acetaminophen and motrin. It's still to early to tell if I'll even need surgery though, and from what I've been researching they'll either use a catheter and go through a large blood vessel to get there or do a local and a scope.
Old 04/13/2013, 05:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
HMRacing

ShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by allShineStreet3g seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Damn I already fapped today after getting the untrasound, and this weekend is the weekend neither me nor my woman have our respective offspring.

I don't have symtpoms of testiculitis other than the broad term of orchitis. I know the first thing they like to try is treating it with antibiotics due to the STD thing. The doc squeezed them and said I had the typical "bag of worms" thing going on indicative of a vericocele.

I've been with this woman for a little while and we don't use rubbers. There's never a way to be 100% sure she didn't bring me an offering from another dude but I'm as sure as I can be.

The probe running along my scrotum with the warm lube definately reminded me of being licked in that area.

How did you eventually get over your nut issue?

Less straining, saying bathroom, intercourse. If your over weight lose weight.
Old 04/15/2013, 10:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3G Runner View Post
What exactly do you mean by that?!
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/15/2013, 10:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
USN

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse RS
3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular3G Runner should be considered a regular
About the size of a orange if I remembered right. Never actually saw it, so can really say.
3G Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/15/2013, 10:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
HMRacing

Sounds like a hydrocele.

NWS medical procedure.
Old 04/16/2013, 07:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

^^^That's probably the one NWS from this site I can look at I'm working at a hospital right now. But I won't click it. Not since I'm the one with the nut problem.

I was under the impression a hydrocele is usually found during the procedure for correcting a testicle torsion. I've known three guys who had to undergo that and they all said they had a hydrocele as welll as the torsion.
Old 04/17/2013, 02:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: GT and GS Spyder Turbo
j0rg3 : who are you?j0rg3 : who are you?
Quote:
So my right nut started having some pain and swelling about a month ago. I looked online and was able to at least tell myself I didn't have cancer or a testicle torsion so I did the typical male thing and waited to see what happened. I also ran it by people in my office. I'm the only non-medical professional here so I'm surrounded by people in the know.

Has anyone had similar issues or have some advice for me? (I already know to use ice for the pain)
Man,How do you tell if it's cancer or not?

I have a strange little ball in the top of the right nut. I don't know exactly what it is,but im sure it's not normal. It's been there for like 4 years. It sometimes hurts...it hurts when i remember or focus my mind in that little ball. It's about the size of an m&m (the one filled with a peanut).
j0rg3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2013, 04:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0rg3 View Post
Man,How do you tell if it's cancer or not?

I have a strange little ball in the top of the right nut. I don't know exactly what it is,but im sure it's not normal. It's been there for like 4 years. It sometimes hurts...it hurts when i remember or focus my mind in that little ball. It's about the size of an m&m (the one filled with a peanut).
A painful growth is worrisome. One that isn't painful, not so much. They can both, however, be serious or not. My nut swole up. There wasn't an area of growth. Now, the ultrasound showed a small cyst that I had no idea was there, but it was said to be normal.

I'm now being referred to a urologist, and to make matters worse i found out I have diabetes today.
Old 04/22/2013, 06:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Quote:
... since I'm a recovering addict I won't be able to use narcotics to dull post-surgical pain. This was no big deal after my shoulder surgery but come on, this is my balls.
Are you serious? I've had half a dozen surgeries, biopsies, angioplasties, sores eating away at my entire digestive system from mouth to bum due to a horrible allergic reaction and even a kidney transplant that left me with an 8-inch long surgical wound that was literally stapled together to heal. I've been on everything from any number of xxx-cet to various forms of codeine, morphine, Dilaudid, you name it; to the point that I even built up a steep tolerance. Not once did I feel the need to continue the pills or shots after the pain receded and trust me, it all HURT. I'm sorry, but I don't get how you can backslide into addiction if you recognize it. Good luck with your testicle pain.

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/22/2013, 03:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Very easy: the body cannot discerne between a substance put in it to treat a condition or one that is put in it to get high. This has not only been shown in countless cases of relapse by recovering alcoholics and addicts but in medical research as well. As soon as opioids dissolve into the digestive tract (or are shot/sniffed) the liver produces the same set of enzymes as it did at the last use.

Many, many people take narcotics and discontinue use with no ill effects. Some people, however, are addicts (which is not a disease relevant to any one substance) who take these drugs to get high, develope tolerances regardless of pain level, and battle typical opiate withdrawal symptoms. Despite any length of abstinent time, introducing these drugs to the system equates to physical relapse. Even if the physical dependence is not given a chance to return, the synapses of the brain, the hormones of the rest of the body, etc are all lined back up for continued use.

It's not as simple as "mind over matter." Now, some recovering addicts do successfully complete post-surgical/injury narcotic drug regimines without relapse, but it's something every addict must weigh the pros and cons of with their sponsor and support network each time. Being as my drugs of choice were the very stongest of the very ones that would be used to treat me post-surgery, it woulnd't be wise to take them.
Old 07/31/2013, 02:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Well, it's your body so I'll take your word for it. But I am someone who's had enough drugs pumped through his system to kill an elephant.

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/31/2013, 06:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
He is a dumb ass.
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in