Skinny guy trying to gain Mass - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01/13/2015, 09:50 AM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Reinjured/aggravated my neck a few days ago so I am going to be taking a week off of working out and hopefully that is enough time for it to heal. I absolutely hate not working out but I know if I don't let it heal the recovery time could be much longer than a few weeks
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/13/2015, 12:00 PM   #62 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I know that feeling all too well. Fucked up my shoulder about a month ago, took two weeks off, and felt like a lazy bitch during that period. But you're 100% right, rushing the recovery will only hurt you more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2015, 02:07 PM   #63 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
yea, but just think how awesome you will feel the first day back!!!! like the hulk!!!!!!

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = [email protected] 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01/13/2015, 03:45 PM   #64 (permalink)

MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
I know that feeling all too well. Fucked up my shoulder about a month ago, took two weeks off, and felt like a lazy bitch during that period. But you're 100% right, rushing the recovery will only hurt you more.
Yeah I feel like a slug right now I want to workout so bad! Might have to take two weeks off at this rate. Should I wait until it completely stops hurting you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
yea, but just think how awesome you will feel the first day back!!!! like the hulk!!!!!!
And hahah yeah I hope so! Hoping I don't lose too much mass during this time off.

Okay guys I am posting the information I just posted on body building so you can see it and possibly give me advice.

I cannot get the file to upload properly from Microsoft Word so I will just post the link to my post on BodyBuilding.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165962171
Old 01/13/2015, 04:17 PM   #65 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiOwn View Post
Reinjured/aggravated my neck a few days ago so I am going to be taking a week off of working out and hopefully that is enough time for it to heal. I absolutely hate not working out but I know if I don't let it heal the recovery time could be much longer than a few weeks
I know what you mean. I don't like working out. It's tiring. It's exhausting. And I always end up achy. And since I work out regularly, I'm almost always achy 24/7/365 for over a year now.

BUT that amount of dislike is nothing compared to how I *hate* not working out / keeping up the workout routine. I will not return to being weak and unhealthy and generally out-of-shape ever again, as much as I am physically able to.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/13/2015, 04:38 PM   #66 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I'm assuming there is a certain movement that hurts? Wait until you can do that movement without feeling the pain, and then wait another 3-4 days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/14/2015, 08:44 AM   #67 (permalink)
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!

Vehicle: 2012 Chevy
pp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club exists
yeah bud if your hurting that much, then your doing something wrong.

im on an all cardio diet right now due to my broken finger. ive been doing some weights, but its all super light. ill be pretty lean by the time the doc clears me to lift some weight.
pp_e is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/08/2015, 06:37 PM   #68 (permalink)

Update: Nothing new has really been going on my diet fell off and so have my gains in the gym although I am still going regularly about 5 days a week. My neck has been really bothering me I cannot do any overhead presses or any kind of bench press/dumbbell press without a good amount of pain in my neck/trap. Got a massage which helped slightly for a little bit but the pain in constant. The doctor told me I probably just aggravated something and gave me ibuprofen 600mg to take. I've been taking 800mgs before working out and it doesn't seem to help at all. I've come to the conclusion my doctor is useless (not just because of this incident). I'm assuming the only way they will really know what's going on with my neck is to do an MRI which I really do not want to pay for. I have insurance but they are about worthless as well. They will cover part of it but I am sure I would be spending $500+ in copay to get an MRI done. Just going to continue stretching it out everyday and working out with light weight.

Edit: Been doing a lot of research online about neck pain and people have recommended massage therapists that use A.R.T has anyone had experience with receiving this treatment before?

Last edited by MitsubishiOwn; 03/08/2015 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03/30/2015, 02:56 PM   #69 (permalink)

Update: Went to my doctor last Wednesday and he said I likely tore a tendon in my neck. Obviously this can't be said for sure without an MRI but he said I need to take a month off of working out along with having me on anti-inflammatory medication along with a muscle relaxer. Been taking them both how they are prescribed and my neck feels a lot better. The muscle relaxer seems to make me tired but that's about it! In a month I'll be hitting the gym but looks like I will be sticking to 20-30 reps for everything for about 6 months.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in