Spartan Race - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/06/2014, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Darkstar0123 : who are you?
Spartan Race

Anyone ever do a Spartan Race? I did a Sprint in April and i must say was pretty fun and i think i want to do the longer ones next year. i was training for it until one morning i went out and woke up not being able to put pressure on my knee (slowly getting better but not 100%) Was about to start heading to a MMA training gym too to help with conditioning and learn a little something lol.
Darkstar0123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/11/2014, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I haven't done any spartan races, but I've done 2 Tough Mudders, and about to do my third in about a week. Always a great event, with great people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/11/2014, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

After you do one you want to keep doing events like it. They are fun and kinda addicting.

Old 07/11/2014, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GS-T
Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?
They are very addicting. I will tell you that in doing a lot of them I have learned some are much harder than others and also some require teamwork and some are more lonewolf. Comparatively, I would Spartan Races at the top as far as being hard. This is because they are solely stressful to yourself. Most of the challenges make you responsible for the outcome, where as things like Tough Mudder's are hardcore team based. Hands down those are the top two IMO though. You'll have a blast.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Boost 44203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/11/2014, 06:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?Boost 44203 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost 44203 View Post
They are very addicting. I will tell you that in doing a lot of them I have learned some are much harder than others and also some require teamwork and some are more lonewolf. Comparatively, I would Spartan Races at the top as far as being hard. This is because they are solely stressful to yourself. Most of the challenges make you responsible for the outcome, where as things like Tough Mudder's are hardcore team based. Hands down those are the top two IMO though. You'll have a blast.

The Beast is probably the most fun/challenging IMO because of the obstacle to milage ratio is through the roof.

PS if you ever want someone to run with in the GLR let me know!

Old 07/11/2014, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

I just quoted myself instead of editing, what a fail. Lol

Old 07/12/2014, 12:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

nice edit boost lol. I'd love to run with GLR sometime. The team from my work tends to be a little slow for me and likes to stick together. I think next year i'm going to run a sprint with my mother who just had a amputation surgery on her mid calf. I think it would be a good challenge for her. and then i'll run the next highest on my own or with a couple of friends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in