so i lost 45lbs - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/02/2014, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

Tournaments Won: 1

Vehicle: gomers 50yr mom
metalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFO
Send a message via Skype™ to metalranger33
so i lost 45lbs

thank you Border Patrol haha, and it was just running and cal's ive been keeping up with my workouts using you are your own gym app and run 4 miles every two days...have pics dont know if anyone wants to see before and after but this is proof that even a fat slob like myself can do it even after a broken ankle anyone can have faith people...and only took 9 months
3. Argue with Sam
metalranger33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/03/2014, 08:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Vehicle: 2005 S2000 JDM Y0
JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via AIM to JermTheElf Send a message via Skype™ to JermTheElf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can enjoy your straightaways; I prefer the turns.
JermTheElf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/03/2014, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cock and bulls

Vehicle: Death Star
Sandlotje : who are you?Sandlotje : who are you?Sandlotje : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Sandlotje
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalranger33 View Post
thank you Border Patrol haha, and it was just running and cal's ive been keeping up with my workouts using you are your own gym app and run 4 miles every two days...have pics dont know if anyone wants to see before and after but this is proof that even a fat slob like myself can do it even after a broken ankle anyone can have faith people...and only took 9 months
Congratulations man! That's awesome. What weight were you originally? Do you mean you ran 4 miles each time you ran, or did you have a goal of running a total of 4 miles over the course of two days? 4 Miles is a lot depending on your original fitness level! It took me a while to build up to 3 miles per day back when I was running in high school.

Old 10/03/2014, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

metalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFOmetalranger33 Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermTheElf View Post
hurrrr brah

aug 2013

sept 2014

i say 9 months because i couldnt walk from nov 1 2013 to march 1 2014
Attached Thumbnails
so i lost 45lbs-img_0247.jpg   so i lost 45lbs-fullsizerender.jpg  
3. Argue with Sam
Old 10/03/2014, 12:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlotje View Post
Congratulations man! That's awesome. What weight were you originally? Do you mean you ran 4 miles each time you ran, or did you have a goal of running a total of 4 miles over the course of two days? 4 Miles is a lot depending on your original fitness level! It took me a while to build up to 3 miles per day back when I was running in high school.
we built it up to 4 but now that in span we dont have pt i run every two days 4 since i already do 4.......i was doing 2 miles before academy pt 2 at 18:00
3. Argue with Sam
Old 10/03/2014, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Vehicle: 2003 GTS 5spd
BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Good job man
BioHazarD_6G72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/03/2014, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

ty man its a work in progress the philosophy is that "its hard to kill a fit guy"
3. Argue with Sam
Old 10/03/2014, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

BioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFOBioHazarD_6G72 Really needs to MTFO
Lmfao. Thats a good way to live. Lol.

I luckily never had a problem with weight. Bein a 119 lb wrestler a 5'8" in high school and only bein like 130 now. But i do know that u feel alot better as a whole when ur in shape vs not in shape.
Old 10/06/2014, 08:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.JermTheElf is clearly one sexy bitch.
Mirin progress.

Old 10/06/2014, 08:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fuck salt.

Also, do you have stretch marks on your sides? I dropped 40 pounds, and I have stretch marks on my side that aren't really fading. Just wondering.

Old 10/06/2014, 07:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

oh u know it homie lots and lots of mark
3. Argue with Sam
Old 10/06/2014, 08:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Back from Deployment

Vehicle: '03 GTS Spyder 6G75
TurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by allTurtleTamer seems to be well-liked by all
My stretch marks are worse on my upper arms and stuff. I do have them at the love handle area. I was at 245 and as of now am 185, so that's...what, 60 pounds? But that's also with having lost some, gained some, lost some again, gained some again, lost some again. I do three miles a day, four every once in a while.

The stretch marks will probably always be there but they turned white and will fade with time.
TurtleTamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2014, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Ya not much u can do about stretch marks sadly. I have em on my hips when my legs grew from squating.
Old 10/06/2014, 09:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
FIX MY REP BRAH

i have them on my ass to i lost all my ass to lol my uniform looks like shit lol
3. Argue with Sam
Old 10/06/2014, 10:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
*Under Construction*

Hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in