Protein and Supplement Thread - Page 6 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/28/2011, 03:13 PM   #301 (permalink)
U.S. Secret Service

Vehicle: Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Smallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to Smallville
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaloosk View Post
I Insanity. It's like crack.
Yessir, i've passed my 60 days of it, so i just start back at day 0 and keep redoing it, is that bad that i almost know all the workouts without having to use the DVD's now? I think i just love the music and watching the one girl with the black top and orange boyshorts.

Either way, it's not as intense as it used to be because im used to it already.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/28/2011, 09:15 PM   #302 (permalink)

AKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by all
Morning: GNC wheybolic 60 with milk (strawberry and cookies&cream are both good with milk, shitty with water)

Preworkout: Jack3d (EXCELLENT product, nothing but good things to say. i'm using the blueberry something flavor and its pretty good)

Postworkout: GNC wheybolic 60 with water (chocolate is the only flavor of any whey protein i like with water) + 5g of creatine

Before bed: 1 scoop of muscle milk with milk (any flavor is good)

Using this in conjunction with Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 (I'm on my second rotation), I've put on about 7-8 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks.

Let it be said that usually I'm an Optimum Nutrition 100% person, but GNC had a really good deal on their shit and it's pretty decent. 3 scoops for 60 grams of protein is the recommended serving which I find a little ridiculous, so i usually take about 1.5 scoops.
AKsnowbrder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2011, 09:20 PM   #303 (permalink)

AKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by allAKsnowbrder seems to be well-liked by all
Also, I'm glad this thread was revived, I really like to see other people's reviews on supps rather than experimenting and buying something disgusting or that doesnt work.
AKsnowbrder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02/28/2011, 09:39 PM   #304 (permalink)
U.S. Secret Service

Vehicle: Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Smallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wideSmallville is recognized club-wide
Send a message via AIM to Smallville
Yeah i revived it because i just got into this shit so i figured i had to!

Also, picked up the Syntha 6 Chocolate. With water it tastes like fucking chalk, but im hoping with milk it's better, but so far so good, i don't feel AS sore about an hour or 2 after workouts.
Old 04/04/2011, 06:54 PM   #305 (permalink)
professional lurker

Vehicle: 2011 BMW 3 series
Lizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends here
Morning: Musclepharm's choco/pb shake with soymilk.

preworkout: Musclepharm's Assault (rasp/lemonade)

Postwkout: Musclepharm's Recon (fruit punch)

Cycle: Shred matrix. No jitters. Just alert.

Hard days: musclepharm's BulletProof before bed. Grape.

I like their gel shots for when I'm not home. Key lime is my favorite flavor, and it's consistency... eh, it's like toothpasty... when I first got it, I was expecting a gel, as in higher moisture content. It's good for when you are on the go.

bodybuilding.com is still my favorite place to go shopping. Fast shipping, good customer service, free stuff, and sales. lol.

Quote:
Oh yes, I only make coitus through a hole in a cotton sheet on Tuesdays with full moons in missionary position.

Last edited by Lizzy; 04/04/2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: forgot the website. :o
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2011, 04:12 PM   #306 (permalink)
professional lurker

Vehicle: 2011 BMW 3 series
Lizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends hereLizzy has a few friends here
Just got my green apple assault preworkout. If you like green apple candy, this is the most awesome tasting preworkout evar.

Quote:
Oh yes, I only make coitus through a hole in a cotton sheet on Tuesdays with full moons in missionary position.
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2011, 04:35 AM   #307 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Spyder GT
AKSpyder8929 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to AKSpyder8929
heres my stack and how i use it,
jack3d grape bubblegum flavor (3 scoops 40 min before work out)
prolab creatine non flavored (one teaspoon 3 times a day with orange juice)
BSN Syntha 6 (caramel latte 2 scoop before breakfast, chocolate peanut butter 2 scoops after lifting)
MRI N02 Black (8 horsepills a a day)
Good and natural shark cartilage(2 each meal)
cheap multivitamin once a day
one scoop a day of prolab vanilla whey protine, mixed with milk and ice cream.

cardio twice a day, 45 min to hour lifting.
AKSpyder8929 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/18/2011, 10:36 PM   #308 (permalink)
Take Dat Wit CHU!!!!

Vehicle: 2012 Chevy
pp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club existspp_e is one of the reasons this club exists
how do you guys find time to carry all this stuff around with you? I understand in the morning its easy, but i usually work out right after work/before dinner. I dont like having this stuff with me at the office... then i have to carry it home on the weekends. They roll around in the car if i forget to take them out or if i dont go straight home after work. What do you guys suggest?

the only thing i dont like about supplements is having the "hassle" of totting them around.
pp_e is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/18/2011, 10:55 PM   #309 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 2007 GT500 Shelby Cobra
RicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by pp_e View Post
how do you guys find time to carry all this stuff around with you? I understand in the morning its easy, but i usually work out right after work/before dinner. I dont like having this stuff with me at the office... then i have to carry it home on the weekends. They roll around in the car if i forget to take them out or if i dont go straight home after work. What do you guys suggest?

the only thing i dont like about supplements is having the "hassle" of totting them around.
Im guessing you're talking about protein or powders in general. One thing you can do. Measure your dosage into a small container or glad ware type container. Easy carry. Ive even used ziploc bags on occasions and twist it to look like a strawberry thing, and when its time to use it, just cut the little end and itll pour straight into your shaker.
RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/18/2011, 10:58 PM   #310 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 2007 GT500 Shelby Cobra
RicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be new
Example of ziploc

RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/09/2012, 12:14 PM   #311 (permalink)
Engineer/Realist

Vehicle: 2000 RS
malachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by allmalachi seems to be well-liked by all
Our Most Powerful Muscle Building Whey Protein Powder – Six Star Pro Nutrition Supplements – Professional Strength Whey Protein+

i picked this up at wally world, not looking for anything crazy, just something to aid in the lack of natural protein i get in my diet.

good, not good?

car on diet, but still stock = 15.58
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS STOCK
2006 FASTEST ECLIPSE RS/GS N/A

2008 NEW RECORD, RS/GS N/A = 15.2

2009 DOHC + 10psi = 14.0 @ 101.89MPH
2009 DOHC + 15psi = 13.3 @ 108MPH

2010 DOHC + ~psi = [email protected] 102MPH

FOR SALE - PM ME
2000RS-Turbo is my cock sucking bitch! NEG HIM!

BLACK OPS
10-0 "one in the chamber" - FLAWLESS
malachi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/01/2012, 07:53 PM   #312 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
Our Most Powerful Muscle Building Whey Protein Powder – Six Star Pro Nutrition Supplements – Professional Strength Whey Protein+

i picked this up at wally world, not looking for anything crazy, just something to aid in the lack of natural protein i get in my diet.

good, not good?
I've tried it before. I think alright stuff really, I know it's not exactly cheap on bodybuilding.com last I checked. I would only stick to a single scoop though. 30g is pretty decent for just a shake mixed with water, it'll help make it last too.

For me, I've had GREAT results using Cytosport's Complete Whey. Just as with Muscle-Milk, the taste is great, but it doesn't have all the extra fat. Plus its fairly cheap at ~81 servings for $41. I've been rotating between that and MusclePharm's Combat Powder, which is also great.

Now for my addition to this thread. My latest stack which I've just completed was as follows:

-ON Opti-Men Multivitamin- Taken every morning with breakfast
-ON Fishoil Softgels- Taken with breakfast and 2 out of the 6 other meals
-ON BCAA 1000 Caps- One serving pre-workout, one in-between a single meal in the afternoon (whenever my longest break is between eating), and one before bed
-Con-Cret Creatine- Taken after breakfast which is my meal before my workout
-MusclePharm Assault- ~30min before my workout
-Combat Powder: Smore's Flavor- Post workout.

I also like to try other proteins which I may use as random fillers where needed. My most recent purchase was Ultimate Nutrition Protein Isolate. It's a wheat protein that, from what I've gathered, is a slower digesting protein. So I take this pre-bed.

Combined with a fairly strict diet and exercise routine, I couldn't be happier and I recommend giving any of these products a shot. I've been able to stay very lean, but at this point I contribute that to my diet and exercise mostly . I should also add, that the three ON products are something I keep regular as they're not something that needs to be cycled such as Pre-Workouts or Creatine. I also keep supplementing protein during my off cycle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:

Last edited by Meest00GT; 04/01/2012 at 07:56 PM.
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/12/2012, 11:46 AM   #313 (permalink)
Superbowl Bound 2015

Vehicle: Stg 1 WRX STi
Jay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regularJay1 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meest00GT View Post
I've tried it before. I think alright stuff really, I know it's not exactly cheap on bodybuilding.com last I checked. I would only stick to a single scoop though. 30g is pretty decent for just a shake mixed with water, it'll help make it last too.

For me, I've had GREAT results using Cytosport's Complete Whey. Just as with Muscle-Milk, the taste is great, but it doesn't have all the extra fat. Plus its fairly cheap at ~81 servings for $41. I've been rotating between that and MusclePharm's Combat Powder, which is also great.

Now for my addition to this thread. My latest stack which I've just completed was as follows:

-ON Opti-Men Multivitamin- Taken every morning with breakfast
-ON Fishoil Softgels- Taken with breakfast and 2 out of the 6 other meals
-ON BCAA 1000 Caps- One serving pre-workout, one in-between a single meal in the afternoon (whenever my longest break is between eating), and one before bed
-Con-Cret Creatine- Taken after breakfast which is my meal before my workout
-MusclePharm Assault- ~30min before my workout
-Combat Powder: Smore's Flavor- Post workout.

I also like to try other proteins which I may use as random fillers where needed. My most recent purchase was Ultimate Nutrition Protein Isolate. It's a wheat protein that, from what I've gathered, is a slower digesting protein. So I take this pre-bed.

Combined with a fairly strict diet and exercise routine, I couldn't be happier and I recommend giving any of these products a shot. I've been able to stay very lean, but at this point I contribute that to my diet and exercise mostly . I should also add, that the three ON products are something I keep regular as they're not something that needs to be cycled such as Pre-Workouts or Creatine. I also keep supplementing protein during my off cycle.
Hey I just started using Muscle Pharm Assault pre-workout. I was using On Amino Energy and I felt great but seems the Muscle Pharm isn't giving me the same feeling. Might be in my head though. Are you taking a full scoop of that stuff?
Jay1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/12/2013, 08:04 AM   #314 (permalink)

Quinnsack : who are you?
not to just hop in out of no where but pride nutrition is definitely the best stuff ive used protien is fantastic their testosterone boosters are phenominal made me super aggressive and aware during practive gym was sponsored by them so i got it for cheap but def worth the price

Extreme Muscle Building Products | Ultimate Weight Loss Products | Preventive Health Nutrition Products | Chicago IL USA
Quinnsack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/12/2013, 11:39 PM   #315 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1 View Post
Hey I just started using Muscle Pharm Assault pre-workout. I was using On Amino Energy and I felt great but seems the Muscle Pharm isn't giving me the same feeling. Might be in my head though. Are you taking a full scoop of that stuff?
Sorry for the late response, I don't frequent this part of the forums too often.

To answer your question, about 3/4 or a little better. I have changed my regimen a bit as of late. I only use my pre on non-cardio days, so 4 days a week. I have added and removed other things as well.

I've taken ON's Amino Energy. As a pre, I found it worthless. It's just caffeine and amino's. Nothing negative about that, but it doesn't have everything I look for typically. However, as a pick-me-up vs. say, coffee? I'd take that any day. Granted I don't take any caffeine or other stims at all, besides with my pre. This is simply to try and keep from relying on them, and to keep myself somewhat sensitive to them so they can give me a boost when I need.

That said, I wouldn't expect to really get any jitters from assault unless you over do it. It isn't overly stimmed, and that's why I love the stuff. Because that way, when I don't take it on my cardio days, I don't feel out of gas. I like it because it contains some stims, amino's, and creatine all in one. I may add some extra of those here and there as I see fit, but it isn't necessary.

Out of curiosity, were you doing the maximum 3 scoops of that Amino Energy? That was about the only time I could really "feel it".

Some of it is always going to be in your head. For me, when I'm getting ready to train I look for other sources of motivation. I keep a notebook of records with me each and every day, so for the day, I may look back at my latest results and tell myself I will best them all in either reps or weight. Granted it doesn't always happen, but I try .

Who knows, there is also the chance it just didn't affect you the way others might. Results vary, if you want the stimmed up feeling there is plenty of options out there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/17/2013, 07:45 AM   #316 (permalink)

Quinnsack : who are you?
Just ordered a nice BSN weight loss stack from body building.com ... 2 lbs of whey protien, bcaa's, multi vitamin and a thermogenic already set up my lifting schedule along with my on-going boxing and jits practices cant wait to get back into fighting shape this will be fun haha looking forward to the sore days to come!
Quinnsack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > Health, Fitness and Food

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in