If You Could Do it Again - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/31/2015, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stocker

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Chipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okay
If You Could Do it Again

If you could do it again, what car would you have had to tune up expect the Eclipse?
Chipmunkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/31/2015, 03:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Miata. Or S2K.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/31/2015, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
08/05/2008

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.Bro'Man is God.
Send a message via AIM to Bro'Man
I'd stick with the Eclipse. I met some of my best friends because of this car.
Bro'Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2015, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fossilized Member

Vehicle: '03 Spyder GuTS
rc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by manyrc_maniac is well-liked by many
3000GT vr4
rc_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2015, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
When I was searching for my first car I drove a 2001 2.5 RS that showed its bad head gaskets on the final test drive. If I had gotten that car things would be very different.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/17/2015, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
I'd have to think real hard about getting the Eclipse again or getting a WRX or RSX. I really think any of the 3 would have been good, I can't complain about the Eclipse and its reliability was perfect, but the others would have been easier to mod. All had their pro's and con's.
tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/18/2015, 07:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Disfunctional

Vehicle: 2002 GS
Kristopher : who are you?Kristopher : who are you?
In all honesty I would have done the build Im working on now from the begining. A 2005 SRT-4.this cars potential is amazing .[IMG][/IMG]
Kristopher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/18/2015, 09:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Stocker

Chipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okayChipmunkk seems to be okay
would any of y'all get a 4G Eclipse?
Old 08/18/2015, 09:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
*Photoshop Bitch*

Vehicle: 2000 GT
MCMike37 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunkk View Post
would any of y'all get a 4G Eclipse?
Nope.

For me it came down to what was available when I was buying a car. In mid 2000 really the only options where the 3G or the newly designed Celica. I looked at a whole host of other cars (Cougar, Firebird, Volvo, Acura) but nothing really fit the bill better than the 3G. I considered a new GST/GSX since there were still a few to be had at that time, but honestly I fell in love with the looks of the 3G and that coupled with a very "daily-drivable" V-6 sealed the deal for me at a price point much less than a GST/GSX.

Now, what I would do differently would have been to ditch the leather seats and premium sound system and try to get a model with only a sunroof and no spoiler, but as it was my first car purchase I wasn't thinking long haul in the fact I would change the stereo, and the leather seats were not great quality and would have enjoyed the cloth ones much more (That is until I put the ECO seats in)
MCMike37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/06/2015, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Altephor : who are you?Altephor : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMike37 View Post
Nope.

For me it came down to what was available when I was buying a car. In mid 2000 really the only options where the 3G or the newly designed Celica. I looked at a whole host of other cars (Cougar, Firebird, Volvo, Acura) but nothing really fit the bill better than the 3G. I considered a new GST/GSX since there were still a few to be had at that time, but honestly I fell in love with the looks of the 3G and that coupled with a very "daily-drivable" V-6 sealed the deal for me at a price point much less than a GST/GSX.

Now, what I would do differently would have been to ditch the leather seats and premium sound system and try to get a model with only a sunroof and no spoiler, but as it was my first car purchase I wasn't thinking long haul in the fact I would change the stereo, and the leather seats were not great quality and would have enjoyed the cloth ones much more (That is until I put the ECO seats in)
I keep seeing people say the leather is poor quality. I picked up my 02 GT in 2009, and have done nothing to treat or otherwise preserve the leather, and it looks great. No rips, no tears, still comfortable. I'm actually looking at some new cars now and the thing I would miss most would be the leather, it's so easy to keep clean.
Altephor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2015, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
Nope.

lol what did the premium sound system consist of anyway?
Old 09/10/2015, 09:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
If the Eclipse wasn't a thing I'd get a brand new 2014/2015 Evo X as that's when I had a real need for my first car and had the money.
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2015, 11:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
I would have gone with something European the first time. Got a volvo s80 now and the eclipse just sits, really putting thought into selling it/trading towards a vw or audi
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2015, 07:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
*Photoshop Bitch*

Vehicle: 2000 GT
MCMike37 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altephor View Post
I keep seeing people say the leather is poor quality. I picked up my 02 GT in 2009, and have done nothing to treat or otherwise preserve the leather, and it looks great. No rips, no tears, still comfortable. I'm actually looking at some new cars now and the thing I would miss most would be the leather, it's so easy to keep clean.
It's just not a quality leather compared to other cars. Not that I expected a 20k car to have Benz-quality leather, but I could have saved a decent chunk of money and been just as happy, if not more so with cloth seats since they are a bit more grippy not to mention cooler.

Quote:
Really just seven speakers with an external amp, I ended up replacing it all, rather soon after buying the car.
MCMike37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/11/2015, 07:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
It's just not a quality leather compared to other cars. Not that I expected a 20k car to have Benz-quality leather, but I could have saved a decent chunk of money and been just as happy, if not more so with cloth seats since they are a bit more grippy not to mention cooler.

lol yeah they are

Really just seven speakers with an external amp, I ended up replacing it all, rather soon after buying the car.
Oh okay
Old 09/12/2015, 02:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Quote:

'premium sound system' is mostly a sticker-inflator option on cars...
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/13/2015, 12:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
'premium sound system' is mostly a sticker-inflator option on cars...
lol and it would probably be cheaper to do your own
Old 09/15/2015, 07:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
lit up

soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
yep..
Old 09/24/2015, 12:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
Litre of cola?

Vehicle: 2000 GT SDS
Scottyessink : who are you?
I would have/should have bought a 2006 350z that I looked at shortly before I bought my first 3g, but I was 17 at the time and my parents wouldn't let me buy it because it only had two seats and I "might" need to take my siblings somewhere sometime in the remaining 6 months before I turned 18 and moved out.....needless to say I never took them anywhere before I turned 18 and moved out.
Scottyessink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/24/2015, 01:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Crazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okay
As much as I like red, I still wish it was silver .... But I also wanted to buy the evo for her as well, but she liked this car more

Last edited by Crazyguy03; 09/24/2015 at 01:39 PM.
Crazyguy03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/24/2015, 09:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro'Man View Post
I'd stick with the Eclipse. I met some of my best friends because of this car.
...right down to the rolling of my GSX, which then led me to the 3G. Some of the best friends I ever had came from buying this car... and still making them.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/25/2015, 01:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
...right down to the rolling of my GSX, which then led me to the 3G. Some of the best friends I ever had came from buying this car... and still making them.
lets be friends
Old 09/26/2015, 07:50 PM   #23 (permalink)

TitaniumGT : who are you?
If I could do it again, I would have bought a Volkswagen Jetta diesel. They give you great performance and gas mileage.
TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/26/2015, 08:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
lit up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumGT View Post
If I could do it again, I would have bought a Volkswagen Jetta diesel. They give you great performance and gas mileage.
and a massive middle finger to hippies and the epa.
Old 09/28/2015, 11:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
lets be friends
Did you go to the last MOD?
Old 09/29/2015, 07:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
no i wasn't able to make it out
Old 09/29/2015, 07:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
if i did go to the last MOD this is how it would of went:

*scene open*

Everyone from club3g is standing around, talking, and catching up on old times when out of the blue, they see some teenager just admiring some rides but looking for something.

"Hey, check out this guy," says Bitter, bitterly.

"He's in the wrong section" says Chad.

"Could that be Chipmunk?" says DSM.

"Ohhhhh" says Iceman

"My nemesis" Says Chippy

"CHIPMUNK!" Yells a couple.

*turns around, see's members from 3g and starts walking over like

"Hey everyone!" Says me. *notices Chippy looking at me like then suddenly, Chippy lunges and I end up on the ground in pain, everyone circles around me*

Welcome to the club

*close scene*
Old 09/29/2015, 06:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
lit up

nah, more like all the 'normal' guys will ask you in passing where bitter is, and then keep walking to go catch up with all the other people..
Old 09/30/2015, 07:26 AM   #29 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
nah, more like all the 'normal' guys will ask you in passing where bitter is, and then keep walking to go catch up with all the other people..
Old 10/01/2015, 10:49 AM   #30 (permalink)

ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.ThaCrow is clearly one sexy bitch.
would have bought a gsxr a long time ago
ThaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/02/2015, 12:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!

Vehicle: I ride your mom
natedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regularnatedog_37 should be considered a regular
I would have bought my WS6 Firebird.

Still kick my self in the nutz for not getting that..

I did make some great friends here though.
natedog_37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/02/2015, 01:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
V8 > 3G

Vehicle: racecar
skinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to skinnyGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedog_37 View Post
I would have bought my WS6 Firebird.

Still kick my self in the nutz for not getting that..

I did make some great friends here though.
Still got my SS sitting in the garage! Broke the rear a few weeks ago though.

Just picked up my third silver Eclipse last night. First time having a GTS though.
skinnyGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2015, 12:33 PM   #33 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2 cars that arent 3g's
Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?
I love my 3g eclipse, but if I would of waited a little longer instead of getting the eclipse, I could of got a eg hatch with a b16a2 a 1st gen gsx, or a mk3 supra turbo for
under $3000 in running condition. Oh well
Davids00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2015, 12:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
As a first car, probably would have been a Firebird. (in fact, we looked at one the day I got the 3g)
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/06/2015, 09:20 PM   #35 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
if i did go to the last MOD this is how it would of went:

*scene open*

Everyone from club3g is standing around, talking, and catching up on old times when out of the blue, they see some teenager just admiring some rides but looking for something.

"Hey, check out this guy," says Bitter, bitterly.

"He's in the wrong section" says Chad.

"Could that be Chipmunk?" says DSM.

"Ohhhhh" says Iceman

"My nemesis" Says Chippy

"CHIPMUNK!" Yells a couple.

*turns around, see's members from 3g and starts walking over like

"Hey everyone!" Says me. *notices Chippy looking at me like then suddenly, Chippy lunges and I end up on the ground in pain, everyone circles around me*

Welcome to the club

*close scene*
You forgot the part where we all had beers in our hands. If you really want to see what it is like... Come to Chicago in Feb for that auto show.

Old 10/07/2015, 09:02 AM   #36 (permalink)
Stocker

Quote:
You forgot the part where we all had beers in our hands. If you really want to see what it is like... Come to Chicago in Feb for that auto show.

So sad i missed it hopefully i can make it out to Chicago!
Old 10/24/2015, 04:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2 cars that arent 3g's
Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?Davids00 : who are you?
I almost got a gs teggy in P.A, but got an 97 Altima instead, So maybe sr20 the Altima or b18gsr the teggy.
Davids00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/03/2017, 06:34 PM   #38 (permalink)

SupadupaCA : who are you?
Nissan 300zx TT RB26DETT
SupadupaCA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/30/2017, 05:52 PM   #39 (permalink)

Vehicle: gts-s
vis_eclipse : who are you?
I'd have gone with a s13 for sure. especially with the prices theyre fetching today
vis_eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/24/2018, 09:52 PM   #40 (permalink)

PandaSteak : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumGT View Post
I have an mk3 tdi. 62 mpg and i can roll coal on anyone i feel like. Driving too close? Coal. Driving too fast? i'll pass you and give you free coal. jay walking?? coal.

great car once you upgrade the exhaust diameter and go straight pipe. You can also run bio diesel with no mods. kinda kills your fuel filters quicker, but you can put a caterpillar fuel filter off a tractor. Handles really well too
PandaSteak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/19/2018, 08:18 PM   #41 (permalink)

TitaniumGT : who are you?
Nothing to tune up for me. Waiting for something bad to happen to the car mechanically so I can either get a Lexus RC coupe or a mercedes e400 coupe.
TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/22/2018, 02:11 PM   #42 (permalink)
Bench Racer

Vehicle: 91 GSX, SN95 302, RX8
Montysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okayMontysport94 seems to be okay
I bought mine off impulse, as a 16 year old with $3,000 to burn does. Looking back, it wasn't the worst decision as it proved to be very reliable for the time I had it.

I had options, I could have saved the money and either taken my dads 1995 Chrysler Cirrus littered with wiring faults or grandma's 1991 Chevy Caprice that ran like ass (looking back, it would've have been nice to throw a cam in that old boat anchor 305). For the sake of saving money, I should have picked one but I had no mechanical knowledge back then so a running, driving 3G with a sunroof and A/C sounded more appealing.

I passed up many cars that I probably should have taken in the interim. 1974 MGB, 1988 Mustang GT, 1992 Nissan 240SX, 1996 Miata, 1996 Infiniti G20, 1994 Jeep Cherokee 4X4, etc.

If I were to go back and do it all over again I'd take my $3,000 and go find a Foxbody (they were cheaper then) or a clean 2G with a 420A. Though the Fox or a 240SX would have been the best options considering they've doubled in value over the past 10 years.
Montysport94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/21/2018, 12:33 AM   #43 (permalink)
Lurker

Vehicle: '15 Q50, '05 GTS Spyder
Former3G : who are you?
My first new car was an eclipse back in '00. Traded it in '02 and I've had nearly 20 cars since including many Subaru's, which included a swapped 2.5 RS that I should have never sold and an Evo X that I had for nearly 5 years and barely drove. So I did it again, went full circle and got another 3g eclipse over 15 years after trading in my first one. Not sure why.. Maybe because I loved the first one so much and never gave it a chance. I must say the styling still looks good to this day.
Former3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in