New car choices - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/12/2018, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

TitaniumGT : who are you?
New car choices

I know this is a dead forum, but just throwing thoughts on a new used car.

I really want an Audi R8, something int he 90s price range. Not sure what the real long term maintenance costs would be on it, but I like flashy. The other alternate choices are a Lexus LC500 coupe or a a Lexus RC-F. Maybe even an Infiniti red sport.

I know in regards to flash the Audi R8 wins. I just will probably have to travel out of state to find one, or just keep a close-full eye on one in state.

I would keep my eclipse for the bad weather days if I get anything but the red sport AWD.
TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/13/2018, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
lit up

Vehicle: '14 BRZ
soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.soundman98 is clearly one sexy bitch.
GATED SHIFTER.

GATED SHIFTER.

GATED SHIFTER.

soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/21/2018, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lurker

Vehicle: '15 Q50, '05 GTS Spyder
Former3G : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumGT View Post
I know this is a dead forum, but just throwing thoughts on a new used car.

I really want an Audi R8, something int he 90s price range. Not sure what the real long term maintenance costs would be on it, but I like flashy. The other alternate choices are a Lexus LC500 coupe or a a Lexus RC-F. Maybe even an Infiniti red sport.

I know in regards to flash the Audi R8 wins. I just will probably have to travel out of state to find one, or just keep a close-full eye on one in state.

I would keep my eclipse for the bad weather days if I get anything but the red sport AWD.
Can't go wrong with the Red Sport. Once my Q50 lease is up, I may go for a Q50 or Q60 Red Sport next. Best value for what you get. Just be aware of the slightly quirky infotainment system and no android auto or carplay.
Former3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/23/2018, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well, the two finalist for me, unless I search and find something else to look at are the Audi RS5 and the Porsche Cayman GTS.

Two very different cars, but both are quick. Porsche more agile of course and a drivers car where the Audi is more luxury and would have a better stereo system and such.

I guess the Cayman would be more of the looker because of the sportiness where the RS5 is more of the elegant style.

I did try the red sport, but the stereo didn't do it for me and not enough luxury if I go in that direction.
Old 08/08/2018, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Oh, I went with the Cayman GTS special order in Night blue and Burmester audio.
Old 08/13/2018, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT Spyder
Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.Bri01Spyder is God.
Congrats -- what type of Porsche is that -- is that an SUV?
Bri01Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/19/2018, 10:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

It's a 2 seater coupe.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PKQ87YF7
Old 09/03/2018, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
"I dunno" guy

Vehicle: 2009 BMW 328i Coupe
scoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by allscoliosis seems to be well-liked by all
How much did they rape you for? I priced out one I wanted and they wanted me to take a foot long without lube. Fuck that shit.
scoliosis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2018, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

It was around 100 with a whole bunch options I added to it. This will hold me over until electric cars are better improved in long term performance a better battery technology.
Old 09/02/2019, 12:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Gualawor : who are you?
I wonder what you still chose
Gualawor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > General Chat Forums > The Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in