Silverside's 02 gt 6g75 - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09/29/2009, 10:33 AM   #61 (permalink)

Steveodotcom1 : who are you?Steveodotcom1 : who are you?
Oh nice!
Steveodotcom1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/29/2009, 11:29 AM   #62 (permalink)

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero
Zedicus : who are you?Zedicus : who are you?Zedicus : who are you?Zedicus : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverside View Post
I bought a new toy today.

Looks like i might be going the s/c rout instead of turbo.
OH SNAP!

thatll be fun, blog the install?
Zedicus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/29/2009, 03:03 PM   #63 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Gt 04 V 99 Gsxr600
BlackoutGT65 : who are you?BlackoutGT65 : who are you?BlackoutGT65 : who are you?BlackoutGT65 : who are you?
amazing if you go any route of FI youll be pushing good numbers whenever you do make sure you post a dyno
BlackoutGT65 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09/29/2009, 09:19 PM   #64 (permalink)

NETO_Design : who are you?
nice job.... keep us updated
NETO_Design is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/29/2009, 09:29 PM   #65 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
WOW! I haven't seen one of those in a while. Nice!

This is what I'm about:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/21/2009, 08:39 PM   #66 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Very sweet install. +rep
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/21/2009, 09:08 PM   #67 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Have you dynoed this yet?
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/22/2009, 10:48 AM   #68 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
Not yet, and the clutch went out last week so im not even driving it right now. I should have it done by the end of the year.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/23/2009, 08:13 PM   #69 (permalink)

EclipseRider can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
is this possible for a 2000 gt auto ? and how hard was it to get the 6g75 working? is it as simple as plugging everything back up? or was there more parts needed to buy for it to work?

and is there a big difference on the 0-60? if so how much?
EclipseRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/23/2009, 10:03 PM   #70 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 GTS ( 5spd )
Calcio can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
been following this thread and I'm really impressed with your work and how you pulled this off. Would be nice to see how it drives and your dyno results not a fan of neon lights to each it's own
Calcio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/24/2009, 10:00 PM   #71 (permalink)
MIVEC?

silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseRider View Post
is this possible for a 2000 gt auto ? and how hard was it to get the 6g75 working? is it as simple as plugging everything back up? or was there more parts needed to buy for it to work?

and is there a big difference on the 0-60? if so how much?
I would imagine this would be possible with an auto but I doubt the auto will be able to tolerate the power the 75 puts out. This is NOT an easy swap if you want easy go with the 74. many parts will need modification as stated in the first post. on the 60 ft times haven't been to the track yet but im sure they suck. On the stock clutch i get no traction in 1st and 2nd gear even third is shit now if i'm not careful. The stage 3 is going in this week so maybe track by the end of the month.

good luck if you decide to try the 75 swap its well worth the time and cost.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 11/03/2009, 11:59 AM   #72 (permalink)
BHM - Owner

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT MIVEC
SPD_FRK : who are you?SPD_FRK : who are you?SPD_FRK : who are you?SPD_FRK : who are you?SPD_FRK : who are you?
Nice work man, and thanks again for directing me over to this thread to resolve the ignition question I had. That has helped remove the one thing I kept questioning.
SPD_FRK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/05/2009, 01:53 AM   #73 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Dodge Stratus R/T
rtboost21 : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to rtboost21
I want to do the 6g75 swap, ive talked a little with greg and have a couple questions. How much horse power will the rods and crank handle? How much greater are the heads, what kind of horse power can they handle? What kind of cams are in the 6g72 and 6g75?
rtboost21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/05/2009, 08:51 AM   #74 (permalink)
MIVEC?

No one really knows the limits yet since they haven't really been pushed. I know the crank is rock solid but the pistons are crappy like the ones in the 72. And the rods are a bit thinner. The 75 mivec heads have much better flow characteristic than the 72/74. With minor work they have been proven to outflow corvette heads. Only downside to them is there is not really any aftermarket cams for them yet so that would be a custom job.

The problem right now is that the computers that run these engines in the 4g cant be flashed so there is really no telling what they are capable of in a setup like mine or greg's. Only time will tell on that one.

Info on the engine:
http://club4g.org/board/4g-eclipse-g...vec-specs.html

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread

Last edited by silverside; 11/05/2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11/05/2009, 02:10 PM   #75 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Dodge Stratus R/T
rtboost21 : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to rtboost21
As far as wiring goes, does the stock 6g72 wiring harness work for the most part, fuel injector clips, alternator..... To start out i want to push 10-15 psi, definetly will need custom pistons (no one makes pistons yet right?) Do you think the rods will handle realistically 500hp, also what about injectors are there bigger replacments? You said With minor work they have been proven to outflow corvette heads. Who has done that and what needs done? I am trying to figure out what $5,000 will go farther with, building bottom and top end of 6g72 (having hard time finding parts), Or doing swap with custom pistons and possible rods, leaving the heads alone for now. Input please!!!
rtboost21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/05/2009, 08:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
MIVEC?

I cant devolve all my secrets. But i will tell you when you get the engine make sure you get the accessories with it (ie..harness, alternator, manifolds, anything attached to the engine.). By comparing things between the two side by side you will be able to figure what to swap. And whatever is left you can sell. Thats what i did.

Brian crower should be able to get pistons for you. Not sure on the rods, like i said no one has really tested the limits yet. Injectors are the same resistance as the 72/74. some searching will give you answers on the larger replacements.

Some of your questions have been answered in the link i posted earlier or in this one:
Performance 3.8L MIVEC Heads - Mitsubishi Eclipse Forums

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 11/16/2009, 05:45 AM   #77 (permalink)
Shata Scatta Shred!

Vehicle: 2000 BMW 328i
shata : who are you?shata : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to shata
Amazing build when its done it should just take off man... awesome!
shata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2009, 04:38 PM   #78 (permalink)

OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?
I think You've got guts, repped. Good luck, get it running and let's hear that thing spool.
OD_MAN99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/16/2009, 08:31 PM   #79 (permalink)
MIVEC?

It is running, I drive it every day. No supercharger till next year sometime.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 12/17/2009, 08:29 PM   #80 (permalink)

3Gsilver sucks3Gsilver sucks
awesome man. im impressed. cant wait to see the finished product. Good Luck!!!

3Gsilver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 10:52 AM   #81 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
ever get those hoodpins in?

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/18/2009, 08:54 PM   #82 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Not yet, with finals and work I haven't had the time. I did finally get around to plumbing the washer tubing inside the hood like i wanted and a day later the clutch fell apart. I have been driving the truck since last Thursday.

The hood looks good on the car though.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 12/20/2009, 07:38 PM   #83 (permalink)

Vehicle: MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 02 GT
Chicago3g : who are you?
i was thinking of doing a mivec swap also , have u dynoned the car yett how much hp u running with the new engine and how much did it cost?
Chicago3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/20/2009, 10:15 PM   #84 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Wow, um look at the other posts above your questions have been answered.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 01/10/2010, 06:02 PM   #85 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Todays crappy cellphone pics

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 01/10/2010, 06:08 PM   #86 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
No matter how many times I see that 6G75 in your 3G I'm still amazed. I like the upper plenum.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01/10/2010, 07:09 PM   #87 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Vehicle: 01 Gt
Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
I was going to say it looks like you're missing something under your CAI. Then I noticed what was missing.

Looks great. I like the blue color.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Money can buy you a race car, but money can't buy you the skill to race it.
Black_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2010, 07:33 PM   #88 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Forgot the updated mod list. No more lambo doors or ricer lights.

The Go:
-K&N Cold air intake
-Megan race headers
-Greddy SP2 cat-back
-NGK 8mm plug wires
-EBC rotors and yellow stuff pads all around
-KYb AGX struts all around
-Relocated stock battery to the trunk
-Ingalls torque dampener
-DC Sports rear strut tower bar
-Prothane & urethane motor mounts
-Prothane shifter bushings
-3.8L MIVEC engine
-Outlaw engineering manifold spacers
-ACT stage 4 ceramic 6 puck clutch
-Fidanza 9.5 lb flywheel
-full set of urethane suspension bushings
-cat and all other pollution crap GONE!

The Show:
-Stock calipers painted blue
-6k 55W HID low beams
-5K 35W HID high beams
-OEM style silver weave carbon fiber hood
-Misc. engine dress up (blue hoses and harness)
-Afrermarket duel halo headlights

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread

Last edited by silverside; 04/18/2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01/10/2010, 08:16 PM   #89 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Lookin real good. 10.5:1 comp ratio and whats the redline? I have an M90 manifold I picked up from my local yard for 15$. The thing is real easy to cut with a reciprocating saw and a good blade. I'm not acutally using it those so if you ever want its yours for 5$ plus shipping. Any ideas on making a new manifold? I build a 4L box that the m90 plate would weld into along with shortened stock runners. Works and fits pretty easily.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2010, 08:24 PM   #90 (permalink)

Like I said, I love the swap.

But I honestly don't care for the blue hoses/blue manifold; just my personal opinion.
Old 01/10/2010, 08:34 PM   #91 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveodotcom1 View Post
Like I said, I love the swap.

But I honestly don't care for the blue hoses/blue manifold; just my personal opinion.
The wire loom is going back to black when it warms up enough for the tape to stick. There are too many conflicting colors.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 01/10/2010, 08:44 PM   #92 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Lookin real good. 10.5:1 comp ratio and whats the redline? I have an M90 manifold I picked up from my local yard for 15$. The thing is real easy to cut with a reciprocating saw and a good blade. I'm not acutally using it those so if you ever want its yours for 5$ plus shipping. Any ideas on making a new manifold? I build a 4L box that the m90 plate would weld into along with shortened stock runners. Works and fits pretty easily.
I have pushed it to 6500, i have no real need to go over that I shift at like 4k in first 5k in second and 5.5k in third.

food for thought:

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread

Last edited by silverside; 01/10/2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01/10/2010, 08:54 PM   #93 (permalink)

What de fueck.

lol...
Old 01/10/2010, 09:00 PM   #94 (permalink)
Shut up.

Vehicle: 2007 Infiniti G35X
wright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends herewright06jhs has a few friends here
Send a message via MSN to wright06jhs
Whats the SC off of? A GM 3800?

If your going to keep the blue i would have the valve covers powder coated the same blue. Leave the lettering white tho.

Great looking car tho.

wright06jhs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2010, 09:01 PM   #95 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
I have pushed it to 6500, i have no real need to go over that I shift at like 4k in first 5k in second and 5.5k in third.

food for thought:

Food for thought? Well I'm hungry, keep feeding me!

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01/10/2010, 09:06 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
If your going to keep the blue i would have the valve covers powder coated the same blue. Leave the lettering white tho.
This would seem like a better idea than taping all of the wires in black.
Old 01/10/2010, 09:12 PM   #97 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Damn silverside I love seeing that 3.8 squeezed in there. Makes me think about doing it although I have a 3.5 sitting at my house. It's just purely amazing. Can't wait to see it continue its progression.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2010, 10:55 PM   #98 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Damn silverside I love seeing that 3.8 squeezed in there. Makes me think about doing it although I have a 3.5 sitting at my house. It's just purely amazing. Can't wait to see it continue its progression.
If you drove it you wouldnt even think twice about that decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright06jhs View Post
Whats the SC off of? A GM 3800?

Great looking car tho.
Yes its an m-90. I have been putting serious thought into doing the valve covers. I dont want too much color though. this car is mostly about go rather than show.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/02/2010, 11:40 PM   #99 (permalink)
Boosted

Donkey Kong Champion! Midi Golf Champion!
Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
TheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by allTheFranchise seems to be well-liked by all
what tranny do you have mounted to that? any custom stuff to mate the tranny?

2007 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R

3G Boosted Since Jan 2003, Beating on the 3G since 2000.
TheFranchise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/03/2010, 12:54 AM   #100 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Beautiful ride! Its crazy to see the 3.8 in the engine bay.
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/03/2010, 06:40 AM   #101 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
what tranny do you have mounted to that? any custom stuff to mate the tranny?
nope its just the gt tranny.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/12/2010, 06:17 PM   #102 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Black_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okayBlack_out seems to be okay
So I was showing a friend your swap today and he had (what I thought) was a pretty good idea for control of mivec. His suggestion was using a momentary switch (similiar to what Zex nitrous uses) underneath the gas pedal, so that when you're at WOT mivec engages since most people only get into mivec when they want to accelerate fast. Thought I'd throw that out there to see what you thought?

The only problem I can see out of it is that when you shift and let off the throttle mivec would disengage for .0000 whatever seconds and we weren't sure if that could cause problems engaging/disengaging the solenoid that fast. Just thought I'd add that as food for thought.

Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway.
Quote:
Old 03/12/2010, 06:22 PM   #103 (permalink)
MIVEC?

not a bad idea except if it engages before 4k you loose low end torque. plus mine is fully automatic now . 4k and greater than 40% throttle (factory 4G settings)

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/12/2010, 06:23 PM   #104 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Didn't know about losing the torque, good info!

What are you using to control it now? Or did you get your emanage or whatever it was you were using to control it?

Quote:
Old 03/12/2010, 06:25 PM   #105 (permalink)
MIVEC?

its just a basic window switch you would use to control nos or whatever else.

at some point i have to get a board made up to run the solenoids on a duty cycle like there supposed to be.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/12/2010, 07:00 PM   #106 (permalink)
Waiting to spool

Oh I thought you said it was fully automatic now? So no ricer switch.

Quote:
Old 03/12/2010, 07:20 PM   #107 (permalink)
MIVEC?

nope no more button

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/12/2010, 08:38 PM   #108 (permalink)

OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?OD_MAN99 : who are you?
silverside...Epic Win brother, epic win, post a video when you get it running!!!
OD_MAN99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/12/2010, 08:41 PM   #109 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OD_MAN99 View Post
silverside...Epic Win brother, epic win, post a video when you get it running!!!
This has been running since july. I drive it every day. and a video is posted in the 3.8 swap thread as well as several members on here and club4G have seen it first hand

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/15/2010, 12:41 AM   #110 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 eclipse gt
SMLPEPE : who are you?
wow!! thats insanee!! id like to hear the exhaust on that beast.
SMLPEPE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/15/2010, 03:29 AM   #111 (permalink)

Vehicle: 13' SBGT Touring
EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?EclipseGT2K2 : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseGT2K2
well done, hope its smooth sailing for ya
EclipseGT2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 02:34 PM   #112 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Today. . . . . And yes i see that the T doesn't match, i couldn't find the one i wanted. ill switch it once i find it

Flame ON!

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 03/21/2010, 02:54 PM   #113 (permalink)
JVP
JVP

Vehicle: 2004 stratus r/t
JVP seems to be okayJVP seems to be okayJVP seems to be okayJVP seems to be okayJVP seems to be okayJVP seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to JVP
Quote:
its just a basic window switch you would use to control nos or whatever else.

at some point i have to get a board made up to run the solenoids on a duty cycle like there supposed to be.
No lie, you make that board I will pay you to make another and pay you to devolve your secrets. Of course to me only.

Anyways good job.
JVP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2010, 09:08 PM   #114 (permalink)
MIVEC?

I also picked up what i hope is the holy grail of my ecu plans along with some other goodies

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 04/18/2010, 07:20 PM   #115 (permalink)
MIVEC?

This weekend's progress:

before and after painting (red is before). the color is matched to the intake

on the car

the courtesy lights

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 04/18/2010, 08:21 PM   #116 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
it looks great,i love the super sharger idea it's very origanal and would be awesome to see done. my only suggestions are, paint the hood, get sonar projectors, get rid of the blue couplers vac lines and wire cover and switch to black, and powder coat the valve covers, intake piping and intake mani jollipop blue with white or reflective chrome letters.

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2010, 10:04 PM   #117 (permalink)
MIVEC?

^you almost have my grand plan down

I actually really like these headlights so im keeping them, the blue loom/hoses mess is on its way out little by little as i get around to it.

the hood will be painted and the whole front end of the car redone with a custom bumper unlike anything anyone on here has ever seen, BUT that will all be after the supercharger cause the hood will need modification to make room for it.

valve covers are getting when i get the money, that blue thats on the intake and emblems is the color everything will be when im done.

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 04/18/2010, 10:08 PM   #118 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Waffles : who are you?
Looking good.

Just curious, how/where do you plan on putting the M90? Space already seems tight. Have you taken any measurements for fit?
Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2010, 08:12 AM   #119 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
Looking good.

Just curious, how/where do you plan on putting the M90? Space already seems tight. Have you taken any measurements for fit?
scroll up and you will see, its gonna be tight but it will fit

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread
Old 04/19/2010, 08:20 AM   #120 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Waffles : who are you?
Quote:
scroll up and you will see, its gonna be tight but it will fit
Oh, I thought that was just set there. it looks like its just setting on the rear VC.

Are you planing on chopping of the top of the intake and making a custom mount there? How about the belt, is the pulley the same width and groove as the stock belts?

Its times like this that I wish I didn't suck at aluminum welding. If it was just sheet metal I would have no issues, but for some reason I always blow out my welds on aluminum.
Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in