Silverside's 02 gt 6g75 - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/19/2010, 09:34 AM   #121 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
its sitting on the valve cover in that pic, i did that to see what needs modification for the correct fit. the intake will either be modified or i may just make a new one out of sheet metal, not sure there yet. the pullys/belts are the same as the ac/alternator belt on the eclipse. the valve cover will be modified as well to suit the proper fit, if not the hood wont close or ill have to loose the intercooler.

My Sale Thread
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Build Thread
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/19/2010, 12:42 PM   #122 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Waffles : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverside View Post
its sitting on the valve cover in that pic, i did that to see what needs modification for the correct fit. the intake will either be modified or i may just make a new one out of sheet metal, not sure there yet. the pullys/belts are the same as the ac/alternator belt on the eclipse. the valve cover will be modified as well to suit the proper fit, if not the hood wont close or ill have to loose the intercooler.
Ahh, cool. Do you have a source for the flange to bolt up to the LIM? I might want to try a custom mani for fun. It will most likely suck
Waffles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2010, 05:06 PM   #123 (permalink)
MIVEC?

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8 L 6g75M Powered
silverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okaysilverside seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to silverside
i have a micrometer, the intake, the outlaw spacers, the s/c, and extra gaskets for everything and autocad 2009. i should be able to figure something out.

sometime soon ill get a gm intake for the s/c flange and the collection shall be complete

My Sale Thread

My Build Thread

Last edited by silverside; 04/19/2010 at 09:05 PM.
silverside is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04/19/2010, 08:52 PM   #124 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:00 PM   #125 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

Vehicle: 2g stratus 2g eclipse
PharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to PharmEcis
Please for the love of God let it be someone else's car who I got a report of being totaled in a front end collision. From the report I got, southern MD, red valve covers, blue painted calipers... Total loss and whoever was driving is probably dead.

Please let it not be you.

2007 NASA TTR National Champions!
2008 Redline Time Attack Summit Point Unlimited FWD 3rd Place!

FIRST PNP AEM EMS! FIRST 3.8L 6G75 MIVEC SWAP IN THE WORLD!

I sell custom turbo kits for the 3G.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter. Im just saying...
PharmEcis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:04 PM   #126 (permalink)

Tetris Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
Vehicle: 10 Jaguar XF-R
aaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by many
^^^ I hope you're right.

aaronsspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:22 PM   #127 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

PharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by allPharmEcis seems to be well-liked by all
Traffic Alert: Route 231 Closed Because of Serious Accident - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

No info in the post yet, but that's the accident. My friend was in his tow truck and he passed the tow truck that was carrying the car in question. From everything he told me, it sounds like Silverside's car. Blue intake, looked like blue wiring loom... He said there was no way someone survived that accident.

I'll keep digging, but my gut isn't feeling too good about this one.

Old 05/04/2010, 05:24 PM   #128 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
FUCK NO!!!! Have you tried calling him? I'm going to right now.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:26 PM   #129 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

Please call, I didn't save his phone # so I don't remember what it is.

Old 05/04/2010, 05:29 PM   #130 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
wow that would be some absolutely terrible news

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:29 PM   #131 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
Please call, I didn't save his phone # so I don't remember what it is.
I just did. FUCK!! No answer. I left an extensive message to call me or you or post something on this forum. DAMN I don't like this. Let's pray it wasn't him.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 05:54 PM   #132 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Oh no....

If anyone gets any additional details, please update us.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 05:54 PM   #133 (permalink)

CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
Let's pray it wasn't him.

Old 05/04/2010, 07:17 PM   #134 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Vehicle: stuff
chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
no answer form me either

lets hope he is just busy and it was someone else.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
battery relocated to trunk
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

chavezeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 07:48 PM   #135 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

GOD DAMNIT.

Refresh link I posted.

RIP Dave. You were one of the few on this forum who actually knew what you were talking about. Wish I had the chance to meet you in person.

FUCK!

Old 05/04/2010, 07:52 PM   #136 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
+1 to that. he didn't even seem like the type to speed. only 20 wow, he was intelligent for 20 years old.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 07:53 PM   #137 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

I think those of us in MD should attend his funeral. any one else???
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 07:54 PM   #138 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Wait...... WTF!

Silverside is gone!!!??
Old 05/04/2010, 07:55 PM   #139 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Wait...... WTF!

Silverside is gone!!!??
yes unfortunately. that is what we are talking about.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 07:56 PM   #140 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Old 05/04/2010, 07:59 PM   #141 (permalink)

RIP

Old 05/04/2010, 07:59 PM   #142 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmEcis View Post
GOD DAMNIT.

Refresh link I posted.

RIP Dave. You were one of the few on this forum who actually knew what you were talking about. Wish I had the chance to meet you in person.

FUCK!
I guess it's confirmed then?

You're exactly right Greg, David knew his stuff. Fortunately I did get a chance to meet him and chill with him at the College Park meet this past Sunday. He fixed a broken coolant line on the turbo on my GSX after that meet. He had a hand in both my cars being functional. I believe I'm the last member here to see him alive; him, myself and chavezeclipse were on I-95 driving our cars from eating at McDonalds. chavez got off first, then it was just him and I. He slowed up for me to catch him so he could say goodbye. He was a good kid.

I feel the need to reach out to his family and be at his funeral. As I mentioned before he personally has a hand on both my cars and everytime I think about them I'll think of him.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 08:01 PM   #143 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

RIP David K. I just can't believe this.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 08:02 PM   #144 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

I will donate $$$ for flowers just as I did for the recient GLR member who was laid to rest. This is indeed very sad..... Another good member gone.
Old 05/04/2010, 08:05 PM   #145 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavezeclipse View Post
I think those of us in MD should attend his funeral. any one else???
I want to go. Since you're in the area you have better access to info. Get with me ASAP after you or anyone else for that matter gets info.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 08:05 PM   #146 (permalink)
Resident Asshole

I will do my best to find out anything I can and will let everyone know what I find out.

Old 05/04/2010, 08:11 PM   #147 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
that's horrible, what was he doing on the wrong side of the road?

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 08:12 PM   #148 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
I never met him, only got to see his car. May he rest in peace
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 08:13 PM   #149 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

that is what i would like to know. he seemed more mature for his age so i would hope he wasn't doing anything stupid. most people don't drive aggressive in calvert county since they have such a strong stand against it.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:14 PM   #150 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
I want to go. Since you're in the area you have better access to info. Get with me ASAP after you or anyone else for that matter gets info.
Could you represent the rest of us here that can not make it?
Old 05/04/2010, 08:19 PM   #151 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

hopefully the 3 of us can make it. charles (finesse49ers), greg (pharmecis), and myself. Ace hopefully you can come too. I know you and greg never met him but you could join the charles' (lol).
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:21 PM   #152 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

i tried to find him on myspace and facebook no luck. looks like we may have to wait until some public info is found or try to find his family the old fashioned way.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:22 PM   #153 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavezeclipse View Post
hopefully the 3 of us can make it. charles (finesse49ers), greg (pharmecis), and myself. Ace hopefully you can come too. I know you and greg never met him but you could join the charles' (lol).
Ill try. If not I can at least send down some money for flowers or something. Maybe someone more skilled in the art of digital imaging could make a memorial of some sort?
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 08:23 PM   #154 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

greg and charles, if either of you get information about this before i do please text me. i will do the same.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:26 PM   #155 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Could you represent the rest of us here that can not make it?
You damn right I will.

That car was so important to him just as mine are to me. He had plans for it. He also wanted to see my car done. I made it a point to invite him to the dynotuning session for the Spyder which he gladly accepted. In all the time we spent looking at and talking about cars at that meet we didn't take pictures together which I really regret now. But I will be there if I can get info about the services. Needless to say I'm dedicating both my builds to him now.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 08:28 PM   #156 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Quote:
You damn right I will.

That car was so important to him just as mine are to me. He had plans for it. He also wanted to see my car done. I made it a point to invite him to the dynotuning session for the Spyder which he gladly accepted. In all the time we spent looking at and talking about cars at that meet we didn't take pictures together which I really regret now. But I will be there if I can get info about the services. Needless to say I'm dedicating both my builds to him now.
+1. mary got a picture of you but not of him. damn. ill ask her if she has one when she gets here though.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:31 PM   #157 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0526 View Post
Ill try. If not I can at least send down some money for flowers or something. Maybe someone more skilled in the art of digital imaging could make a memorial of some sort?
this build thread should become a memorial i believe.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:32 PM   #158 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Anyone in that area please check for the obituary for him in tomorrows newspaper, I need at least 2 copies. chavez, Pharm we all have each others phone numbers so we're good on communication for the latest info.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05/04/2010, 08:33 PM   #159 (permalink)
new project = s13?

Vehicle: 2003 eclipse gt sporty
martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?martin m : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to martin m
:mecry" wow! on;y 20 years old? too young, R.I.P.

martin m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 08:34 PM   #160 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

i think me and pharm are the closest....
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:37 PM   #161 (permalink)

Tetris Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
Vehicle: 10 Jaguar XF-R
aaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by manyaaronsspyder is well-liked by many
I'll check the Sun tomorrow, but I doubt there will be anything.

aaronsspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 08:39 PM   #162 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

internet should have it. i have someone that lives in calvert county though that can look it up for me.
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

Old 05/04/2010, 08:39 PM   #163 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
i had the chance to meet him at one of our regional meets. this is terrible. RIP
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 09:04 PM   #164 (permalink)
RIP Silverside

Vehicle: 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium
dlm04RT : who are you?dlm04RT : who are you?
OH CRAP! I can't believe this . . . my prayers are with his friends and family. Such a terrible tragedy and a loss for this forum.

I never met him, but was really hoping to catch up with him at Greg's BBQ or another meet. Please include me in any update for funeral services - I might not be able to attend, but it's worth a shot.

EDIT: St. Marys' Today is reporting reckless operation, speed, and alcohol are factors in the investigation. I hope that the latter isn't true, although it could just be a matter that the police have not ruled it out, and thus is still a part of their investigation. Or, knowing newspapers, the information is simply wrong.

EDIT 2: If I can't make the service, I'd contribute a few dollars to flowers or something too.

Last edited by dlm04RT; 05/04/2010 at 10:17 PM.
dlm04RT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 09:40 PM   #165 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
He was a great guy with endless knowledge and capable of amazing things, he was paving a new path for the 3g community when his time came way too soon. Hopefully someone can use the info he has left with us and follow in his foot steps. David and his great knowledge will be missed.

this thread should be sticky'd in memory of him, and so it doesn't get lost in the sea of threads.

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 09:45 PM   #166 (permalink)
RIP Silverside

Vehicle: 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium
dlm04RT : who are you?dlm04RT : who are you?
It's times like these that makes me (and others) think . . .

You think you have time . . . and then the unexpected happens. Make the most of every day! Don't push things off . . .

EDIT: White Knight hit the nail on the head. He mentioned he thought he figured out a stroker setup for the 3.8 and was working on a project with Acamus, but he was keeping the details to himself for the time being. He definately had a lot of knowledge and potential . . .

Last edited by dlm04RT; 05/04/2010 at 09:54 PM.
dlm04RT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 09:57 PM   #167 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: 01 GT
Pace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by allPace187 seems to be well-liked by all
I was one of the fortunate few on this forum who had a chance to meet Dave, he drove his eclipse up to NE to swap hoods with me, we hungout for awhile and shot the shit, he was a very knowledgeable kid the same age as myself, so needless to say we got along great. i was not planning on that being the last time we ever met but he will now be in my prayers. This truly is a tragedy and although not everyone knew him personally i think as a valuable member of the forum we can all feel the loss.
He will be watching over all of us and our progress from above now, May he Rest in Peace, and will certainly be in my prayers

Quote:
I will donate $$$ for flowers just as I did for the recient GLR member who was laid to rest. This is indeed very sad..... Another good member gone.
I would be more than willing to donate some $ to send something to be shown as representation of the club at his wake/funeral

Quote:
You damn right I will.

I think that is a great idea finess, he will be watching from above on your build

Pace187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 11:31 PM   #168 (permalink)
Black on Black

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?Scooby00GT : who are you?
Rest in peace...
Scooby00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 11:39 PM   #169 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gs
rylee00 : who are you?rylee00 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to rylee00
RIP
rylee00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/04/2010, 11:47 PM   #170 (permalink)
:ndance:

Vehicle: '00 GT 5-speed
Mitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okayMitchel seems to be okay
RIP
Mitchel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 12:02 AM   #171 (permalink)
Mahdemarator

ALBOE : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ALBOE Send a message via MSN to ALBOE
RIP David Krankowski. Great asset to the 4g community as well. We will miss you bud.
Old 05/05/2010, 12:37 AM   #172 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Omg I don't even know what to say or how to react about this except that I am truly and deeply sad at hearing this. This is terrible.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted"
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 12:57 AM   #173 (permalink)
My Snail's Bigger =P

Vehicle: 03 GS-T/98 Expedition(EB)
03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all03Quicksilver3G seems to be well-liked by all
I am still in shock...RIP...I will keep him and his family in my prayers

My Quicksilver 3G:

Sponsored by: Mishimoto
03Quicksilver3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 01:09 AM   #174 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
zeroeclipse : who are you?zeroeclipse : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to zeroeclipse
RIP he would have done great things for the 3g community.
Old 05/05/2010, 01:23 AM   #175 (permalink)

03-Galant-ES : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroeclipse View Post
RIP he has done great things for the 3g community.
fixxed
03-Galant-ES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 01:46 AM   #176 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
It truly hurts to loose a member of our group, no, FAMILY. It was NOT your time, but it happened anyway. I hope you are in a better place now, and hope you will forever know you have tons of people/friends/family throughout this world that wil forever miss your presences on this cruel earth.

May your soul rest in peace.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 03:12 AM   #177 (permalink)

zacsa : who are you?
RIP... im very sad to here about this.
zacsa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 09:08 AM   #178 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
RIP, my condolences to his family.
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 09:14 AM   #179 (permalink)
Suk me balls

Vehicle: Maxima SE 6spd Manual
raz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by allraz_76 seems to be well-liked by all
He went way too soon, RIP.

raz_76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/05/2010, 09:54 AM   #180 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse rs
ericspurs : who are you?
Rest in peace bro.

damn
ericspurs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in