Silverside's 02 gt 6g75 - Page 5 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/08/2010, 01:16 AM   #241 (permalink)
Mahdemarator

ALBOE : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ALBOE Send a message via MSN to ALBOE
Congrats on cotm on both the 3g and 4g communities! well deserved! RIP
Advertisement

Old 06/08/2010, 01:17 AM   #242 (permalink)

Vehicle: '07 Vista Blue Mustang GT
02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?02TitaniumGT : who are you?
A very well deserved car for COTM...One could only imagine what he would have accomplished next with this car.

R.I.P. Silverside and congratulations on COTM!

"Some things in life, people will never understand."
02TitaniumGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/08/2010, 10:50 AM   #243 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
y2kpagt : who are you?
So sorry to read about David's demise. I'm mostly a lurker here and was happy to see his COTM win but as I was reading this thread... Well, damn. RIP Dave. You will be missed by many...
y2kpagt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/14/2010, 05:09 PM   #244 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 GT Eclipse
GTbro : who are you?
This is shocking to hear. He was a Great guy. I still remember seeing him at the car meet in fort Smallwood. I remember all the 3g guys were helping me fix my eclipse when it broke down in the parking lot. David and another 3g member were the last to leave when i call the tow truck. He took the time to contact me and help me fix the problem with the car. The next day the car was running thanks to David. He really inspired all of us.
RIP DAVID
GTbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/14/2010, 08:30 PM   #245 (permalink)

Vehicle: eclipse gt
Rickybobby sucksRickybobby sucks
r.i.p silverside..you pushed the progression of the 3g more then alot of people have.
Rickybobby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2010, 07:56 AM   #246 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse gs
michaelpaeltz : who are you?michaelpaeltz : who are you?michaelpaeltz : who are you?
R.I.P
michaelpaeltz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/27/2010, 12:56 PM   #247 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse G
eastwest2300 : who are you?eastwest2300 : who are you?eastwest2300 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eastwest2300
Dude, thats badd ass.
eastwest2300 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/05/2010, 05:41 PM   #248 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse Spyder Gt
MitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by manyMitsubishiOwn is well-liked by many
2004 MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR ENGINE 3.8 V6 MOTOR 2WD: eBay Motors (item 110379459107 end time Aug-12-10 20:31:06 PDT)

Here is a 6g75 for sale
MitsubishiOwn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/05/2010, 05:47 PM   #249 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
You'd of been better off posting this in the 3.8L 6G75 Swap Discussion thread. This thread is about David's car and also a place to give your condolences on his passing away.

This is what I'm about:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/19/2010, 05:48 PM   #250 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Juanchiselo : who are you?
I'm in shock guys, I started reading this thread from beginning and I was really interested on his build. I wanted to congratulate him for the amazing job he was doing, that car was looking awesome, and as I kept reading I sadly found out about David's death. I'm not an active member, but I do read threads and I've seen some posts by Silverside, still those few posts I saw were enough to make me sympathized with him, and guys I don't know why but I feel sad, maybe is because this website makes me feel like at home and you guys are like my family. So yeah this does affect me. David, wherever you are rest in peace, we will always remember you and everything you accomplished for the 3G community.
Juanchiselo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/27/2010, 04:42 PM   #251 (permalink)
00 GT

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse GT
00GTSKE : who are you?
Im in the same boat as Juanchiselo. As i read this thread i felt sadness come over me. I wish i could have meet him but through this forum & the people that know him his spirit will live on. R.I.P David K. My condolences to his family.
Old 08/06/2011, 04:56 PM   #252 (permalink)
N7

Vehicle: 2001 Sebring coupe 3.8
Xbring : who are you?Xbring : who are you?
I don't mean to awaken an old post like this. but i"ve seen this mitsubishi before around the waldorf area i live in. I watched from pages 1 to 3 and saw what happened to the fellow its sad that one day it came across to me when i asked myself " i wonder what ever happened to that silver eclipse?" i'm glad i heard it running around. R.I.P silverslide, i never met you but just seeing your sleeper into what you really made, is an honor at most.
Xbring is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/19/2012, 10:40 AM   #253 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse GT
BloodThrstyGT : who are you?
I know that ive never met u and will never get to meet a true 3G legend but I've been in my R&D stage for the 75 swap and came across this thread and I want to pm u so badly about all the info to help me out the best u could.. And to find out that ur life was taken so abruptly is tragic in so many ways my words could never describe my feelings for the loss of u to this community.. Better yet family like others have posted.. bro you will be greatly missed by all who new you and for future 3G members... I will be going thru with my 6G75 swap just as u did in your memory and when I'm finished I will dedicate the build in your name... You truly were a 3G pioneer in this club, ad even though I'll never talk to u in this life With all the questions I have on this build I know that you will guide not only me but us all in this community in some way... R.I.P David K. "A true 3G genius"

Last edited by BloodThrstyGT; 03/19/2012 at 10:45 AM.
BloodThrstyGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/05/2013, 02:36 PM   #254 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone what a great guy he was. RIP.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/21/2013, 09:49 PM   #255 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2005 Eclipse GT
jeha817 : who are you?
Silverside's 02 gt 6g75

I read through this thread. I'm fairly new to this forum, but seeing what this guy did, plus all The member stories, and the fact that he has now received cotm on the 3G and 4g sites, I want to give my condolences, pay my respects, express my disappointment that I joined too late, and bump this amazing thread.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jeha817 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/06/2013, 10:59 PM   #256 (permalink)

Slvrsdsmom : who are you?Slvrsdsmom : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone what a great guy he was. RIP.
Its David's mom. I just wanted to say hello and to tell you its comforting that every now and then I see a posting here and I know that this big family of friends has not forgotten David as we have not. We miss him so much. Our family has gone thru many changes in the past three years. His brother Jake is adjusting to all. Its tough for parents to make it thru this kind of loss together and while David's dad and I are no longer married we are totally committed to Jake, to each other and preserving the memories we have for Jake and work hard together to do that. I know I speak for David's dad too when I say that you are all welcome to our homes anytime. David's still lives in the family home and I am a few minutes away. Please be safe and live well. hugs, Sheri
Slvrsdsmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/09/2013, 03:31 PM   #257 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Still very sad, and I do still have Memorial patches if anyone would like some.
Silverside...

$13.25 Shipped (Pay Pal)
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/10/2013, 07:58 PM   #258 (permalink)
Meet The Mistress

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
GrimSniper needs to be reminded to breathe.
Wow, I was reading through this thread, just looking at the pictures of this guy's sweet car. Never did I thought at the end of it I would read what I did. I am so sorry I never got to meet this guy.
R.I.P. Silverside!
GrimSniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/11/2014, 11:04 AM   #259 (permalink)

brentboi : who are you?
rip. silverside... Im new here and was looking up the 6g75 mivec swap becuase I have just recently bought one for my 01 3g eclipse . Well after searching I finally found silversides build and even better using the stock ecu ! I had so many questions for you . GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY
brentboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in