Blacknblack3g's 02 gt - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/30/2011, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
How-Man

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT-T
blacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends here
Blacknblack3g's 02 gt

This is my member's ride thread/Turbo build

Recent pictures of the car..

****Newer pictures throughout the thread.

Been on the Forums for a while now just thought I'd post up some shots of my car. Bought the car in high school after my cavalier was on its last leg. It started out with 87,000 miles and now has 105,000 miles. She has treated me right so far and I haven't had any serious problems (knock on wood). By the way, I cannot take pictures well at all.

Mod List:

Performance:
megan short throw shifter
ES shifter bushings
Prothane motor mounts
Ingalls Torque Damper
Competition Stage 2 Clutch
3'' Stainless steel exhaust
T4 Turbonetics turbo
Godspeed turbo blanket
Turbonetics wastegate (3 psi spring)
Tearstone coldside/hotside piping
Ebay Catch can
Purple Anodized Vacuum Manifold
NGK plugs/wires
Boomba check valve
Evo 9 map sensor
Turbonetics Raptor bov
Greddy Turbo Timer
Cryo2 Intercooler Sprayer
Mishimoto radiator hoses
TurboXS MBC

Suspension, etc:
Eibach Pro-Kit
KYB AGX adjustable struts/shocks
MOOG front and rear end links
SPC rear camber kit
RRE rear strut bar
Evo 8 Enkei's
Evo 8 Brembo brakes

Exterior:
WW Front lip
Retrofitted Headlights
Skyline modded taillights
Smoked turn signals
Depo reverse lights
Depo third brake light
Vis Evo carbon fiber hood
Sparco hood pins
Redline Tuning Quicklifts

Interior, etc.:
Axxera XD130 HU
Sparco Chrono Seats
Weapon R seat brackets
Redline Goods (black carbon fiber):
Arm rest cover
Ebrake cover
Shift boot
Angel Gauges
Superbrightleds.com Led's for miscellaneous (clock pod, cubby hole)
Glowshift gauge pod (Boost, oil pressure)
AEM UEGO wideband

My plans:
Suspension overhaul (coilovers, every bushing, sway bar, etc)
Quaife LSD
Paint job
Carbon Fiber Hatch

Last edited by blacknblack3g; 08/07/2014 at 08:59 PM.
blacknblack3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/30/2011, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
I could appreciate the Redline Goods stuff.

This is what I'm about:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2011, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Nice list . Better pictures please. Small ass thumbnails aren't cutting it.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08/30/2011, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
How-Man

blacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends hereblacknblack3g has a few friends here
Thanks! yeah, I found out about them searching through threads and decided to try them out. Definitely a good pick up because of their great quality.
Old 08/30/2011, 09:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
How-Man

More will be up soon! Busy starting the semester for now.
Old 08/30/2011, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Vehicle: 2003 GS Manual
Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
Mods list looks nice better pics would be great
Drewski0523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/30/2011, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
The car looks good so far, but take better pictures and post them up on here so I can actually see what your ride looks like with all those mods. One thing I do have to say is I don't really like your HVAC gauge cover thing, it doesn't fit well with the interior and doesn't match anything from the interior from what I can tell. Other than that, your mods seem pretty good man.
Corey16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2011, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
How-Man

Thanks guys for the input! I re-uploaded the pictures with image shack so they should be bigger now (hopefully not too big). If I get a chance I'll get a few pictures down on the river this weekend and get them on here. Corey16, I get what your saying with my HVAC lights. I originally just bought the knob covers but they sent me all of it so i didn't want to see it go to waste. I may take it off later on down the road.
Old 08/31/2011, 05:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Yea besides the HVAC, I like just about everything. What brand are the wheels?

Old 08/31/2011, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
How-Man

I believe Akita Racing? I'm guessing they are cheap. I got a good price with them and tires, $800 bucks at discount tire. I needed new wheels anyway because my stockers were bent and cracked so bad they weren't holding air anymore.
Old 08/31/2011, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Looks good. I like it for the most part...(never liked those gauge overlays and reverse glow hvac covers and never will)

Keep it clean
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2011, 07:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

Corey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends hereCorey16 has a few friends here
Are you currently working on any mods right now? The car is clean, and I like seeing new members who actually have good taste in modding out their ride. Also I like seeing how you have a theme going on with the color of your car. I personally don't mind your speedometer gauge overlay, it actually looks pretty decent. It kind of reminds me of those Angel gauges. I personally have a indiglo speedometer gauge overlay and love it.
Old 08/31/2011, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Drewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by allDrewski0523 seems to be well-liked by all
The gauges aren't bad if you like them. I just think you need to do the rest of the led's in blue. I like the wheels, they look good, I'm just not a fan of black on black. Keep it clean man, good job.
Old 08/31/2011, 09:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Glad to see some people are old school and still rock CD's like myself. . I never got into MP3 players.

Old 08/31/2011, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Glad to see some people are old school and still rock CD's like myself. . I never got into MP3 players.

I went with SiriusXM, I really don't use cd's or my iPod anymore. However nice choice with weezer
Old 08/31/2011, 09:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Mits Eclipse GS
Fritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okayFritz seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Fritz
looks good man the only thing that sticks out to me is the driver side wheel well liner missing and the hvac but def like the redline products
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/31/2011, 09:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
looks good man the only thing that sticks out to me is the driver side wheel well liner missing and the hvac but def like the redline products
Good point. Get those splash guards installed. Asap.

Old 08/31/2011, 09:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
How-Man

Thanks all for the kind words! When I got on this site I researched a lot and realized keeping it clean is the best look.

Quote:
Cd's ftw!! I still burn cd's to this day. I'm not a big fan of MP3 players either. And Corey16, I am not completing any mods at the moment. I am currently in college and it is temporarily my "down time." Starting up around christmas I will most likely have my brake setup done. Then from there maintenance; after its all about buying the parts for my custom supercharger build.
Old 08/31/2011, 09:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
Good point. Get those splash guards installed. Asap.
Wow! thanks a lot for reminding me of that. The bad thing is, they have been off for a while now. The previous owner had wrecked it and it is actually tore completely off so I'll need a replacement. That'll be next on my list.
Old 08/31/2011, 09:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Either pick em up from a junkyard 3G, or buy them new. MitsubishiParts.com | "Mitsubishi Parts" at Less Than Dealer Wholesale

Old 09/01/2011, 03:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
How-Man

Thanks, i'm looking into that now. unfortunately I have zero junkyard resources around here. I really wish there were times when I had an available junkyard so I could just go pick up what I needed.
Old 09/01/2011, 10:43 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknblack3g View Post
I am not completing any mods at the moment. I am currently in college and it is temporarily my "down time." Starting up around christmas I will most likely have my brake setup done. Then from there maintenance; after its all about buying the parts for my custom supercharger build.
I always make time for my ride even though I am a college student as well . Lol but I understand buddy, it's not easy making extra time doing stuff for your car when your focusing on school. When did you first get the car? Were there already some mods done to it when you first got it?
Old 09/02/2011, 04:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
How-Man

Yeah, I try to just keep it maintained and clean and when I get a long break I buy and mod. Well, my parents bought it for me when I was 17 years old. It was bone stock with a busted bumper and the stock wheel were in bad shape. the good thing was it hadn't been driven much and garage kept always.
Old 09/02/2011, 08:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Yeah, I try to just keep it maintained and clean and when I get a long break I buy and mod. Well, my parents bought it for me when I was 17 years old. It was bone stock with a busted bumper and the stock wheel were in bad shape. the good thing was it hadn't been driven much and garage kept always.
just take your time with it, upkeep the maintinance, and make tasteful mods. Thats what Im trying to do now, wish I went that route in the beggining
Old 09/03/2011, 10:43 AM   #25 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Nice and clean. I like most everything you've done so far. The shift boot and armrest are a nice small touch.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/03/2011, 11:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meest00GT View Post
Nice and clean. I like most everything you've done so far. The shift boot and armrest are a nice small touch.
Thank you very much! and as for the complaints about my splash guard missing. I managed to find the piece that was broken off because I came home this weekend from college. I put it back on until I have some money to order a whole new piece. the rivets were still there so the broken piece holds fine.
Old 09/03/2011, 02:40 PM   #27 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 GS
mitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regularmitsu3g01 should be considered a regular
Looks good man.
mitsu3g01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/03/2011, 03:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
Devils Advocate

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GTS
brewcitygts : who are you?brewcitygts : who are you?brewcitygts : who are you?
Clean car! Very tastefully done.
brewcitygts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/03/2011, 04:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsu3g01 View Post
Looks good man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcitygts View Post
Clean car! Very tastefully done.
Thank you both! More to come in the near future!
Old 09/24/2011, 05:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
How-Man

Okay, just a slight update...i was coming back to college and the whole splash shield ripped off on a country road. I am ordering a new splash shield tonight from ebay. I can't seem to find the plastic fasteners that hold it together. Can I just get those from autozone or something?

One other question, I noticed that my rpms are fluctuating and I looked in my engine bay to find some dry rotted/ cracked vacuum hoses. I have been looking for some silicon ones and found a few colors. Clear and silver are the ones I'm leaning toward, but I don't know if the clear ones will "milk up" after a while or not. What do you all think? I think they would look unique, but I don't want them getting all cloudy in a months time.
Old 09/24/2011, 06:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
I'm a Moron.
Attention Whore

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT
ECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometer
got any pics of your halos at night or day time?
ECLIPS3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/24/2011, 06:31 PM   #32 (permalink)
How-Man

no, sorry man. I do on my other computer but I am at college now.
Old 09/24/2011, 06:40 PM   #33 (permalink)
I'm a Moron.
Attention Whore

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT
ECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometerECLIPS3 Is a walking rectal thermometer
oh alright...well if maybe when u get time maybe u can post some up?
you got dual halos or single?
ECLIPS3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/08/2011, 06:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
How-Man

update, but no pictures yet. I replaced the splash guard with brand new one, painted my wiper cowl, and painted my calipers black with powerslot rotors up front (thanks thahnic1080 for the rotors). I will take some pictures tomorrow because I am home for fall break.
Old 10/09/2011, 11:48 AM   #35 (permalink)
How-Man

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it looks like my roof has no paint on it, but it was just from the sun.

Last edited by blacknblack3g; 10/09/2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10/09/2011, 01:27 PM   #36 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Nice pics! Diggin' the wheels.
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/09/2011, 04:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by grfft3r View Post
Nice pics! Diggin' the wheels.
Thanks a lot man! your car looks great, I love your grille. Was that custom made or did you buy it?
Old 10/09/2011, 06:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
Electrify

grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
I bought it here. It was custom made JermTheElf.
Old 10/10/2011, 09:27 AM   #39 (permalink)
How-Man

nice! I want one so bad. lol
Old 10/10/2011, 09:57 AM   #40 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Do yourself a favor and paint the "hats" of those rotors. They rust and look like poop.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/10/2011, 11:46 AM   #41 (permalink)
How-Man

I did paint them. when I changed the rear pads they looked like complete crap so I used a wire brush and got all of the rust off and painted them.
Old 11/04/2011, 07:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
How-Man

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Old 11/04/2011, 07:43 PM   #43 (permalink)
How-Man

Also guys I had a quick question. I plan on turbo'ing my car by next summer. I just got offered a hahn 16g turbo from one of my friends basically brand new for 200 bucks. I thought that it might be a little small for my v6. What do you all think?
Old 11/04/2011, 07:46 PM   #44 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

You know what your getting yourself into, right? Multi thousands of dollars and weeks and weeks of downtime.

16G isn't too small. Nice size to START boosting with.

Old 11/04/2011, 07:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
You know what your getting yourself into, right? Multi thousands of dollars and weeks and weeks of downtime.

16G isn't too small. Nice size to START boosting with.
Thanks, yes I do know what I'm getting myself into. Its going to be tedious and A LOT of hard work. I have been researching this stuff for like 4 months reading Tearstone's article religiously. I am going to make my own custom hot side piping first. I have it all planned out as of right now, but first I'm buying a beater car here soon. Plus I say I want it turbo'd by next summer, but thats just a goal. I plan to take my time and do it right first.
Old 11/04/2011, 08:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
Just make sure you read everything possible man

rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/04/2011, 09:30 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks, yes I do know what I'm getting myself into. Its going to be tedious and A LOT of hard work. I have been researching this stuff for like 4 months reading Tearstone's article religiously. I am going to make my own custom hot side piping first. I have it all planned out as of right now, but first I'm buying a beater car here soon. Plus I say I want it turbo'd by next summer, but thats just a goal. I plan to take my time and do it right first.
Just remember, if your not sure about something do not go in there blind. There have been many times I will see someone not know about something when they are installing a turbo and everything associated with it and something goes wrong. Sometimes it has gotten to where they ended up with no car at all. When you are stuck just ask for advice, if it's something more serious and requires a professional then have a professional do it and that goes for tuning.
Old 11/04/2011, 09:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
How-Man

Thanks guys for the advice and I do plan to utilize every bit of knowledge from this forum because I know its the best. As for the tuning I would like 2000rs-turbo to do my tune if he works on the gt's. I will probably contact him a few months before I install everything. As for now, I will start collecting parts as time goes on.
Old 11/04/2011, 10:34 PM   #49 (permalink)

Good choice on the tuner, he does great work. Yes he tunes the v6 3G. Also don't hesitate to ask for some advice on a part you were looking at compared to another part of a different brand. There are members here who will be able to give you some great advice on that. Be sure to check out members turbo threads on what set ups they run. What whp goal are you wanting?
Old 11/04/2011, 10:58 PM   #50 (permalink)
How-Man

well for now, I am looking for around 260-275whp. I only plan to run around 5psi because I am going to run on stock pistons, but I will be prepared if I must face the worst and rebuild the stock block.
Old 11/05/2011, 12:21 PM   #51 (permalink)
It's too cold here

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT (Silver)
gemini9 : who are you?gemini9 : who are you?
hmmm. I'm liking this one. nice wheels.
gemini9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/05/2011, 02:56 PM   #52 (permalink)
How-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini9 View Post
hmmm. I'm liking this one. nice wheels.
Thanks!
Old 11/25/2011, 04:36 PM   #53 (permalink)
How-Man

Old 11/25/2011, 04:43 PM   #54 (permalink)
How-Man

The other car is my buddys 02 civic ex. By the way, I am ordering my vis evo carbon fiber hood Monday and the cf hatch the following week. I'll have those for Christmas. I'm getting new strut mounts, miscellaneous bushings, st sway bar, and Megan Racing Tie bar very soon.
Old 11/25/2011, 09:20 PM   #55 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
I have a rear lower tie bar from Megan racing, that I bought used. I can sell it to you. I painted it purple but never got the chance to put it on my car. Let me know if you want it.

rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2011, 04:51 PM   #56 (permalink)
How-Man

Small update:
Decided to rep my favorite internet site

The eclipse is going under the knife tomorrow. Adding vis evo carbon fiber hood, sparco hood pins, and redline tuning quicklifts.

Last edited by blacknblack3g; 07/17/2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12/31/2011, 04:55 PM   #57 (permalink)
Electrify

Where did you get the quicklifts?
Old 12/31/2011, 05:00 PM   #58 (permalink)
How-Man

Redline Tuning Mitsubishi Eclipse QuickLIFT System - Lifts and holds your hood without prop rod.

The quality of them look great and the instructions are amazingly detailed. If you want them to work with a carbon fiber hood you must insert a note within paypal saying you need the shocks that work with carbon fiber hoods.
Old 12/31/2011, 05:14 PM   #59 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
We shouldn't have to install our own quicklifts. I hate you Mitsubishi.
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2011, 05:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
Manual Swapped!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdie View Post
We shouldn't have to install our own quicklifts. I hate you Mitsubishi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in