Shock's new 2005 350z - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/22/2011, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Infiniti G35x
Shockuhsaurus : who are you?Shockuhsaurus : who are you?
Talking Shock's new 2005 350z

Well, I finally got my 2004 Infiniti G35x sold! I went out looking at cars yesterday with no intention to buy right away, but I was able to walk away with this 2005 Nissan 350z Performance Package for a great price.

It's in near mint condition with the ivory pearl exterior and black leather interior. It runs great and is completely stock. I just learned how to drive MT yesterday after I bought her, but I am already pretty good at it.

First impressions: Wow. This truly is a driver's car. It really rides like a go-kart, and the steering feels great. It is a 2005, but it did not get the revup VQ engine for some reason, so it retained the base VQ35DE engine. The revup model burns oil anyways, and this one has more torque, so I'm happy. I'm not quite good enough to start slamming around gears yet, but from the second gear pull I can already say that it is quicker than my modded G35 was. It also gets infinitely (no pun intended) better gas mileage than either of my G35's did, as it's got two less wheels to power and weighs quite a bit less. I achieved 28 MPG on a small road trip today. Not too shabby for a little sports car. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase! NOw onto the good stuff:

Shockuhsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/22/2011, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Not a big Z fan, but it looks nice. Nice buy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/22/2011, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
Very nice! How much did you get her for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Not a big Z fan, but it looks nice. Nice buy
Why not?

-

Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12/22/2011, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Russ.. you got a Z too? When the hell that happen? .

Anti-Z fan mostly because of the drivers you find behind the wheel. (no offense)

Old 12/22/2011, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearstone View Post
Very nice! How much did you get her for?
It was priced at a no-haggle $13,999 at a Honda dealership. Apparently it had been there 85 days so I decided to haggle. The salesman came down to $13,750 and tried to tell me last minute there was a $220 charge for paperwork. I told him no thanks and got up to leave, and needless to say he waved that charge

Last edited by Shockuhsaurus; 12/22/2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12/22/2011, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Russ.. you got a Z too? When the hell that happen? .

Anti-Z fan mostly because of the drivers you find behind the wheel. (no offense)
Remember, my Eclipse was totaled?

I think that applies more to BMW drivers. Plus there are way more douche bag G35 drivers over Z drivers.

-

Old 12/22/2011, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockuhsaurus View Post
It was priced at a no-haggle $13,999 at a Honda dealership. Apparently it had been there 85 days so I decided to haggle. The salesman came down to $13,750 and tried to tell me last minute there was a $220 charge for paperwork. I told him no thanks and got up to leave, and needless to say he waved that charge
Very nice, sounds like you are a sharp negotiator!

-

Old 12/22/2011, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Quote:
Remember, my Eclipse was totaled?
Not trying to threadjack here, but yea. I didn't know you went out and got another toy that quickly though. By the way.. still waiting on your thread..

Old 12/22/2011, 07:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Very nice, sounds like you are a sharp negotiator!
I was in no rush to buy, since I was in no hurry and driving my parents Honda Pilot. But this one was too good to pass up at this price!
Old 12/22/2011, 08:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
I bet youll keep this car for like 6 months top

rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/22/2011, 08:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh12 View Post
I bet youll keep this car for like 6 months top
as long as I keep breaking even on them, that doesn't bother me one bit
Old 12/22/2011, 10:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
2011's are gay

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS 6G75
White Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by allWhite Knight seems to be well-liked by all
nice looking car. i've wanted a 350z for a long time but i refuse to sell my eclipse

White Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/22/2011, 11:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
GET CATS GET CASH

Vehicle: 2011 mk6 Jetta
treehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by alltreehead seems to be well-liked by all
looks good

~

treehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 12:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Vehicle: Red EK
S Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by many
Jelly.
S Train is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 07:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Nice Z! I'm a fan
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 11:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
That's a great deal! Wanna trade??
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 11:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse GT Spyder
UnderIllusion : who are you?UnderIllusion : who are you?UnderIllusion : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to UnderIllusion Send a message via Yahoo to UnderIllusion
Nice buy! Looks like mine when I first bought it. Extremely fun cars, they do very well autocrossing.
UnderIllusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
nice looking car. i've wanted a 350z for a long time but i refuse to sell my eclipse
you wouldn't regret it! I refused to sell mine but once I got my first G35, I've never looked back.

Thanks for all th kind words guys
Old 12/23/2011, 01:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
Chuck Nasty

Vehicle: stuff
chavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regularchavezeclipse should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to chavezeclipse Send a message via Yahoo to chavezeclipse
nice buy, i am hoping to get one soon if not a camaro. the nismo 350z i drove has left me wanting more lol
hybrid clutch
quiafe lsd
custom 3" intake
halo projectors
evo enkei 17" rims
245/40 g-max
6g74 swap w/UIM/TB
tein s tech kyb agx
cmf headers
poly mounts
evo brakes
UCS tune
custom 2.5" exhaust
csf 2 row radiator
rear strut bar
battery relocated to trunk
22mm rear sway bar
ss brake lines
nice sound system

chavezeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 01:43 PM   #20 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro SS
Ace0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regularAce0526 should be considered a regular
I like it. Good color choice also. It seems that many people end up with silver more than anything.
Ace0526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2011, 03:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0526 View Post
I like it. Good color choice also. It seems that many people end up with silver more than anything.
Thank ya! I've also noticed that, I see more silver than any other color combined. I'm personally not a fan of loud colors on a car, as 3 of my cars have been white and one black. Something about white just gets me. And the fact that it doesn't stick out all too much is great.
Old 12/28/2011, 05:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Shiznit : who are you?
welcome tot he Z club..i traded my clipse in for a 2008 HR Z..I still miss my clipse but it was on its last leg...Don't get me wrong I love my Z but when i get the money, I'm going to buy another 3G for a DD..Its just easier to work on
Shiznit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2011, 11:28 AM   #23 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
KarlosEclispe : who are you?
I love the 350z Im actually thinking of selling mine and buying it.
KarlosEclispe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2011, 05:47 PM   #24 (permalink)

Shiznit : who are you?
try to keep it and get your 350...if your not a 85 year old driver, gas can eat you alive....its fun to drive but expensive to feed since you can only pump premium or better
Shiznit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in