The 3g Patriot! - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/07/2014, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
UC_Eclipse_25 : who are you?
The 3g Patriot!

Engine:

CAI
New Valve Cover Gasket
New Plugs and Wires
New Exhaust manifold with Cat
New o2 sensor
Painted Valve Cover Red
New Serpentine Belt
New Thermostat

Exterior

De-Badged the "GS" from rear
Tinted the tail lights and reverse lights

2006 Eclipse GS wheels (17") from the stock 16"
Repainted the wiper blade arms back to black along with the plastic piece
Dual Halo Headlights
Bought new clear front turn signal cover
New Brakes and Rotors
Painted Calipers and bracket red
New Control Arms (Passenger and Driver side)
New Moog Sway bar link

**And of course my Club3g sticker**

Interior:

Painted plastics back to black and accented the doors and air vents to match the outside color of the car
Blue LED gauge conversion along with clock pod
*Of course the dash is cracked lol*

Future mods:

Tinted windows
Lowering Spring setup - (still doing research but am leaning towards a KYB setup)
New paint job (Would like to keep it patriot red but I do like the way white looks on this car)
Cloth to Leather swap
New Dash
Short Throw Shifter (Megan or B&M)
Upgrade to a cat back exhaust (thinking Magnaflow atm)
Upgrade stock speakers to Kenwoods or Alpines
03 Bumper conversion
New H/U - Thinking Kenwood KDC-BT558U
Carbon Fiber stock style hood
EBC drilled and slotted rotors with brakes
WW Lip kit

A Quick before and after

I'll be adding more images of the interior and lighting tomorrow if weather permits...

UC_Eclipse_25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/07/2014, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
FoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFO
like the car. a drop would look good on the car
FoolishMindz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/10/2014, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks!

I finally got some more shots - but sadly with a droid phone ... hoping to have better quality images coming soon.

Old 07/10/2014, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

jkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFO
Looks like some orange peel on those nightshaded tails....
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/10/2014, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

just a bit lol Can't say I didn't rush em - There were some on the reverse lights as well and had to redo em ... I plan on getting the tails done this weekend.
Old 07/10/2014, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

jkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFOjkeaton Really needs to MTFO
Yeah, I found the hard way you cant rush nightshading, or painting for that matter. They look awful dark. I can't do that to mine completely, I'll get pulled over in a heart beat. I nightshaded mine but left the light portions unpainted.
Old 07/10/2014, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

They are dark - but even during the day you can see the signals and brake lights perfectly - I was worried about though to the first time I saw em ... I used the rustoleum equivalent to VHT which in my opinion is a bit better transparency wise
Old 07/10/2014, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Good deal. Did you paint those wheels? We got the same color and I dont like the aluminum color.....thinking of painting/plasti dipping gunmetal, something darker.
Old 07/10/2014, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

That I did. Got the set for 200$ - they had some rash on them of course but sanded them down and did 3 coats of Automotive filler primer, 3 coats of color and 3 clear.

I didn't want to rush those lol it took about an hour an hour and a half per wheel.
Old 07/10/2014, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

FoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFOFoolishMindz Really needs to MTFO
what did you use for the interior color?
Old 07/10/2014, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishMindz View Post
Red....
Old 07/10/2014, 07:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Red....
Old 07/10/2014, 07:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

wow you know your colors. wana Scooby snack...
Old 07/10/2014, 07:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

I ment brand and if he just sprayed it without putting any layer under of anything.
Old 07/10/2014, 07:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
wow you know your colors. wana Scooby snack...
Yeah....feed me brah.
Old 07/10/2014, 07:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

haha I rather buy beer my interior is plasti dipped chameleon and it lasted but peeling and its expensive so I want to paint it. just getting a few options from members out there on what paint they used.
Old 07/10/2014, 08:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

For the interior (I'm assuming door panels) I used a maroon/red color from duplicolor... I did not use a layer underneath but I did sand lightly (the plastic) before applying the color. The black I used a duplicolor vinyl paint without any other layers under it and did not sand.
Old 07/10/2014, 08:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Foolish-Pleasure

looks good. thanks for the info
Old 07/10/2014, 08:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Mrsuitandtie : who are you?
Not bad man, fresh start. Keep the progress goin.
Mrsuitandtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in