Sherwood Green 2002 GS - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/03/2006, 03:36 PM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
1000th Post!

Any opinions on the bronze wheels?
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10/03/2006, 06:01 PM   #62 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

Vehicle: 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
ARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends here
I like bronze...but I am not exactly sure on the green. I think gun metal would look pretty sick. Can you find some pics of actual cars with bronze on dark green??
ARACHNO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/27/2006, 11:07 AM   #63 (permalink)

GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Just a little pic I wanted to ad to my thread from my wedding.

...I still have white spots on the paint because they used REAL shoe polish and not the stuff that washes off. ...thanks groomsmen.

One of my favorite pics of my car from the best day of my life.

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 10/31/2006 at 10:03 AM.

Old 10/27/2006, 11:13 AM   #64 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GT fed spec
GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?GTplaya31 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to GTplaya31
Awsome pic man, congrads on gettin married too
Old 10/27/2006, 11:23 AM   #65 (permalink)
SPYDEY MF!

Vehicle: 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
ARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends hereARACHNO has a few friends here
congrats on the marriage my friend!
ARACHNO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/01/2006, 05:32 PM   #66 (permalink)
BlueGT02

Congrats on getting married! That is awesome, I like what you did to the car. You came a long ways with it!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/02/2006, 03:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
B U

Vehicle: 01 Gt
3gen_venn : who are you?3gen_venn : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 3gen_venn Send a message via MSN to 3gen_venn Send a message via Yahoo to 3gen_venn
Congrats Bro! See you again soon.
3gen_venn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/13/2006, 04:27 PM   #68 (permalink)

Thanks Guys!
Old 12/22/2006, 08:18 AM   #69 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 GST 5spd
Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?Chief Brody : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Chief Brody
Excellent picture!
Greddy Emanage Blue
440cc injectors
Pocketlogger and PLX wideband
Tsudo 2.5" Catback

Hook'em Horns!
Chief Brody is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/12/2007, 04:20 PM   #70 (permalink)

I got my gauges installed. 440cc WRX injectors are being kept in check by EcuFlash and EvoScan. She is 100% ready for boost.

Old 01/12/2007, 04:46 PM   #71 (permalink)
Anastacia HOE!!!!

Vehicle: 06 Accord coupe 6spd
04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular04MOJOGT should be considered a regular
Send a message via AIM to 04MOJOGT Send a message via Yahoo to 04MOJOGT
SWEET!!!! Looking GREAT!!
04MOJOGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2007, 07:59 PM   #72 (permalink)

ayequack : who are you?
really nice interior lights, what color are those and where did you get those at if you dont mind me asking
ayequack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/16/2007, 08:09 PM   #73 (permalink)

FSTClipse85 : who are you?
slick lookin ride man, the green is a nice color. I have one question is that a little ding in the front passanger side quarter panel by the headlight.
FSTClipse85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/17/2007, 11:43 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayequack View Post
really nice interior lights, what color are those and where did you get those at if you dont mind me asking
The gauges are Autometer Pro-Comp Ultralites: EGT, Boost/Vac, and Oil Pressure.

The speedo/tach gauges are an indiglo overlay; its almost blinding at night.

All of the interior bulbs, including the gauges, are painted red. I used translucent model paint (Model Master Acryl - #4630) It works great, and you can find it at any hobby shop.

FST, good eye on the ding. Some A-hole whacked me with their door in a parking lot.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
Old 01/18/2007, 11:01 AM   #75 (permalink)
Donate 4 Life

Vehicle: umm let me guess
superGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to superGT Send a message via Yahoo to superGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MOJOGT View Post
SWEET!!!! Looking GREAT!!
You oughta see his wife...

Are you still gonna do the EVO turbo or what? I know you and Lawrence fitted it in Brenham? Looked like a direct bolt on almost?
superGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/18/2007, 11:10 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superGT View Post
You oughta see his wife...

Are you still gonna do the EVO turbo or what? I know you and Lawrence fitted it in Brenham? Looked like a direct bolt on almost?
Not only is she beautiful, but she puts up with my expensive car habit. I am one lucky man.

The Evo VIII Big 16g, Intercooler Piping, FMIC, and BOV *should* be installed in about a month. I'm still just gathering up fittings, hoses, hardware, etc.

Ross is going to help me weld up a 3" downpipe from mandrel bends using the stock Evo flanges.
Old 01/19/2007, 10:55 AM   #77 (permalink)
Donate 4 Life

Vehicle: umm let me guess
superGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by manysuperGT is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to superGT Send a message via Yahoo to superGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSKNIGHT View Post
Ross is going to help me weld up a 3" downpipe from mandrel bends using the stock Evo flanges.
Your just letting him weld right.. Good luck with the install I'll have to check it out. I still have to go to his place and pick up my frontend.
superGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/19/2007, 10:58 AM   #78 (permalink)
kickin it old school

Vehicle: 1995 Camaro Z28 (t56)
bd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okaybd3g5 seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to bd3g5
That car is fucking awesome.
bd3g5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/30/2007, 08:23 PM   #79 (permalink)
ípura vida!

penumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okaypenumbra GTS seems to be okay
i likey your sweet ride!!
Old 05/24/2007, 06:58 PM   #80 (permalink)

huablis04 : who are you?
howd you get your tail lights like that?
huablis04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/25/2007, 07:15 AM   #81 (permalink)
Work-In-Progress

Vehicle: 2003 GTS
Raiku : who are you?Raiku : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Raiku
looks great. grats on getting married and the turbo.

as for exterior... i think a cf hood would really finish off the look, but it doesnt necessarily need it
K&N CAI
Eibach Sportlines
Polyurethane Motor Mounts
17" ADR 7 Black w/chrome lip
225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires
Homemade Grill
Megan Racing Short Shifter
ES Shifter Brushings
Magnecore Spark Plug Wires
GReddy Counterweight Shift Knob
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/25/2007, 08:59 PM   #82 (permalink)

Vehicle: Red 2003 Eclipse GTS
GTS_08 : who are you?GTS_08 : who are you?
hey. congratulations on getting married. from what i've read on this thread she sounds really great. your car looks awesome. but i couldn't help but notice the big dent right below the headlight on the right side of the car. there are also a couple of others i noticed but they didn't look quite as bad. in my opinion you should get those fixed asap. to me a big dent in the side of a freakin' sweet car kinda makes me want to cry. also i don't know if you mentioned above but what kind of wheels are those. i really like them.
GTS_08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/26/2007, 03:38 AM   #83 (permalink)

illboistylez : who are you?
looks so much better with the kit... now all u need is a set of projector headlights.. and love those grills..
illboistylez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/28/2007, 10:22 PM   #84 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Wow, your car looks amazing! I like

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/30/2007, 09:17 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huablis04 View Post
howd you get your tail lights like that?
Those are Zappedman covers that I bought off a member here. Underneath they are some chrome TYC's that looked too ricey. I love it with the covers on because you can only see the chrome around the lenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiku View Post
looks great. grats on getting married and the turbo.

as for exterior... i think a cf hood would really finish off the look, but it doesnt necessarily need it
Thanks! I think if I ever get a CF hood, I'll get the Vis Evo; the vents are placed perfectly to let out all that heat created by the turbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS_08 View Post
hey. congratulations on getting married. from what i've read on this thread she sounds really great. your car looks awesome. but i couldn't help but notice the big dent right below the headlight on the right side of the car. there are also a couple of others i noticed but they didn't look quite as bad. in my opinion you should get those fixed asap. to me a big dent in the side of a freakin' sweet car kinda makes me want to cry. also i don't know if you mentioned above but what kind of wheels are those. i really like them.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm plan on taking it back to the body shop to have some small things fixed. Driving 70 miles a day round-trip to work everyday can really take its toll on a car. But I've made up my mind that before I do anything else, I'm going to finish off the turbo. The wheels are BSA 245's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illboistylez View Post
looks so much better with the kit... now all u need is a set of projector headlights.. and love those grills..
...The projectors are my next planned mod for the exterior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
Wow, your car looks amazing! I like
Thanks buddy! Hope to see yours soon in person.
Old 06/18/2007, 05:10 PM   #86 (permalink)
Kuztom Uzer Tytel

Vehicle: '04 Lancer Evolution RS
Benz01GS : who are you?Benz01GS : who are you?Benz01GS : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Benz01GS
Noice.

Maybe one day we'll finish our turbo builds, since we're running a similar set-up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR in Tarmac Black

Modifications:
- Megan Racing Style Turbo Manifold
- Megan Racing 3" Downpipe
- 3" Test Pipe
- Espilir JGT500 3" Cat-Back
- Exedy Stage 1 HD Clutch
- Exedy Racing Flywheel
- HKS SSQV (Recirculated)
- Greddy Full Auto Timer
- Zeitronix Wideband AFRM with LCD Display
- ECUFlash- Reflashed
- EvoScan
Benz01GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2007, 10:40 AM   #87 (permalink)

mmmmmm...shiney...

Old 10/30/2007, 01:43 PM   #88 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Looking good still!!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/30/2007, 02:46 PM   #89 (permalink)

^As always, thanks man!

Here are the pics of the Prothane Motor Mounts for the auto/sporty that a couple of you guys wanted.

I honestly dont think there is any difference between the auto kit and the manual kit.

Front

Side

The trans mount and rear motor mount look the same too.

There is definetly more vibration at idle, but its a small trade off considering the front of the car feels way less sloppy.

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 10/30/2007 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02/13/2008, 04:50 PM   #90 (permalink)
I'm Working On It...

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GS
Eclipsed01 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Eclipsed01
Can't think of anything that would make it better

except maybe:
The ww v-line wing I have to sale ALREADY PAINTED SHERWOOD!!!

PM ME I'LL CUT YOU A DEAL

Eclipsed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2008, 01:17 AM   #91 (permalink)
Red Beast

Vehicle: 03 GTS
gt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okaygt_02 seems to be okay
It looks really nice. I like it a lot. Very clean look.
gt_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2008, 11:45 AM   #92 (permalink)
Timing is Everything

Vehicle: 300C SRT8
Eclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okayEclipse03GS seems to be okay
Nice wheels!
Eclipse03GS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 09:43 AM   #93 (permalink)

I picked up a set of Evo MR BBS Wheels for the Green Machine. Lightweight, forged, and good looking - the best of all worlds.

Tires are 235/45/17 Avon Tech M550's.

New Engine Shots soon to come.

Pics courtesy of my lovely wife and her Canon EOS 40D.
Old 12/29/2008, 10:06 AM   #94 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I liked your older wheels a lil better, but the 3g is still lookin great! keep up the good work!

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 11:47 AM   #95 (permalink)

Vehicle: WK2 5.7 Overland
DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to DaMitsuMan00
Car looks amazing. I'm trying to make my sherwood look half as good as yours. I seriously love it! Keep up the great work.
Old 12/29/2008, 11:56 AM   #96 (permalink)

DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?DaMitsuMan00 : who are you?
Oh and I just noticed that you have your gas cap painted to match the car. It looks great...Did you do that yourself? Either way it is an amazing car with everything done right. I was also wondering what you did with that ShineStreet kit you had awhile back??
Old 12/29/2008, 12:16 PM   #97 (permalink)
V8 > 3G

Vehicle: racecar
skinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by allskinnyGT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to skinnyGT
Still going to boost it?
skinnyGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 12:25 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMitsuMan00 View Post
Oh and I just noticed that you have your gas cap painted to match the car. It looks great...Did you do that yourself? Either way it is an amazing car with everything done right. I was also wondering what you did with that ShineStreet kit you had awhile back??
Thanks for all the kind words. They painted the gas cap when the rest of the car was done. I still have the SS sides and rear with the Wings West front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyGT View Post
Still going to boost it?
Probably some day...I don't plan on getting rid of the car anytime soon - and even though I abandoned the turbo before, I still find myself thinking of better ways to boost it, and trolling the FS section on EvoM.
Old 12/29/2008, 12:38 PM   #99 (permalink)

Well it all looks great...and if you decide to ever get rid of any sherwood exterior parts (lip kit, sides) anything like that. I would love to know about it...Again, great looking car!
Old 12/29/2008, 01:03 PM   #100 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Looks good.

CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 01:22 PM   #101 (permalink)
Kampfbereit

Vehicle: 2007 350Z
Tearstone has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Tearstone Send a message via AIM to Tearstone
I really like those wheels on your car, more so than the ones you had on them before.

-

Tearstone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 01:56 PM   #102 (permalink)
Premium Member

Vehicle: 04 STI
Danielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regularDanielv2008 should be considered a regular
The WW front lip looks better than the SS on your car IMO.
Danielv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 03:46 PM   #103 (permalink)
Boo, Acquisitions...

Vehicle: 2005 ZX-6R, POS Eclipse
Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?Jordan777er : who are you?
Those Evo wheels look great on that color.

Jordan777er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/29/2008, 06:30 PM   #104 (permalink)
Bye 3G, Hello Honda

Vehicle: 92' h22 Civic Hatchback
ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?ez06 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to ez06 Send a message via MSN to ez06
wow! those evo mr wheels look really good on your car
ez06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2008, 06:16 PM   #105 (permalink)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!
Old 12/30/2008, 06:33 PM   #106 (permalink)
Mitch

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
2000sliverGT : who are you?2000sliverGT : who are you?
thats the way a 3g should be done! Real Nice!
2000sliverGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2008, 02:29 AM   #107 (permalink)
CINCI3G

Vehicle: 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse
03ECLPSGS : who are you?03ECLPSGS : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to 03ECLPSGS
Looks good man I've been wanting to get some MR's for mine as well.
03ECLPSGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2008, 02:55 PM   #108 (permalink)

Vehicle: 1996 eclipse gs
rottenapple is similar to TE
sweet ride...
rottenapple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2008, 03:02 PM   #109 (permalink)
King Shango

Vehicle: 00 GT, 99 Galant 5sp
Mister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by allMister_Bishi seems to be well-liked by all
Very nice. I think you should keep the tints off of it, looks good without it
Mister_Bishi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2008, 04:49 PM   #110 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Nice ride.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/31/2008, 05:45 PM   #111 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT Sporty
amerikanst : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to amerikanst
Gotta say, sexy lookin' car. I don't know if it is just me, but that color would go great with some tint.
amerikanst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/02/2009, 09:56 AM   #112 (permalink)

I think I like my glass "stock". I've never really given any thought to tinting the windows

Thanks again guys!
Old 01/04/2009, 12:56 PM   #113 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT Sporty
amerikanst : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to amerikanst
Well it's your car, so if you like fishbowling, swim man.
amerikanst is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/20/2009, 05:56 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikanst View Post
Well it's your car, so if you like fishbowling, swim man.
Thanks man...fishbowling.
Old 02/02/2009, 12:26 AM   #115 (permalink)

It was a beautiful day - perfect for washing the car and snapping some pics!

Old 02/02/2009, 08:42 AM   #116 (permalink)
Gypsy Lady

Vehicle: 15 BRZ | 07 tC | 89 Supra
froubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to froubaby Send a message via MSN to froubaby Send a message via Yahoo to froubaby
Your pics REALLY have me missing me Sherwood. The best color in the book!!!

|
froubaby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/02/2009, 08:53 AM   #117 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse RS
W1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends hereW1ld F1re has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to W1ld F1re
The Evo wheels look great on your Sherwood Green. Now you need some Brembos behind those BBSs.
W1ld F1re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/02/2009, 08:57 AM   #118 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT 98 explorer
WesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regularWesGT should be considered a regular
Car looks awsome, always been a fan!
WesGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/02/2009, 10:11 AM   #119 (permalink)

timtem : who are you?timtem : who are you?
looks great! can't wait to have my ww kit installed soon
Old 02/03/2009, 10:14 PM   #120 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 Lancer ES
Inferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wide
*Congratulations on being COTM, dude.*

Damn when was the last time a Sherwood Green Eclipse made COTM?

|
|
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in