Sherwood Green 2002 GS - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/03/2009, 10:28 PM   #121 (permalink)
GS-Turbooo

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS-T
CloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends hereCloudINC00 has a few friends here
Congrats! Great looking car!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]
CloudINC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/03/2009, 11:19 PM   #122 (permalink)
4g64T

Vehicle: 2000 Mitsubishi EclipseGS
Cudude11 : who are you?Cudude11 : who are you?Cudude11 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Cudude11
Congrats bro on COTM!
Old 02/03/2009, 11:25 PM   #123 (permalink)
EZT
FearIsTheMindKiller

Vehicle: 2009 370z
EZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by allEZT seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to EZT
Congratulations.
EZT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02/04/2009, 12:24 AM   #124 (permalink)
Flip! What the zip?!

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Hijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends hereHijinx has a few friends here
Congratulations!

It's called cryptochronophililite!
Hijinx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 07:42 AM   #125 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 sherwood green GS
GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
*Congratulations on being COTM, dude.*

Damn when was the last time a Sherwood Green Eclipse made COTM?
Thank you so much, it really is an honor!

We definetly are the few and the proud
GSKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 08:10 AM   #126 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GT
CrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by manyCrimsonGT is well-liked by many
Congrats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 11:33 AM   #127 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS SPYDER
slammy : who are you?
Congrats

The only thing that I saw that looked a little odd ball was a boost gauge and no turbo. Not cool, but I'm sure you have plans to do some kinda FI. Overall nice car.
slammy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 11:38 AM   #128 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 Lancer ES
Inferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wide
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammy View Post
The only thing that I saw that looked a little odd ball was a boost gauge and no turbo. Not cool, but I'm sure you have plans to do some kinda FI. Overall nice car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSKNIGHT View Post
I got my gauges installed. 440cc WRX injectors are being kept in check by EcuFlash and EvoScan. She is 100% ready for boost.
Nothing wrong with early preparations. If he is installing pillar gauges and planning on going turbo, he might as well install a boost gauge now so he doesn't have to do it later on.

|
|
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 11:57 AM   #129 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 GTS SPYDER
slammy : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Nothing wrong with early preparations. If he is installing pillar gauges and planning on going turbo, he might as well install a boost gauge now so he doesn't have to do it later on.
That post was 2 years ago. I'm just being realistic.
slammy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 12:20 PM   #130 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2010 Lancer ES
Inferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wideInferno is recognized club-wide
Quote:
What's your point? When did aftermarket forced induction become an overnight process?

|
|
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 01:40 PM   #131 (permalink)

GSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends hereGSKNIGHT has a few friends here
Quote:
https://www.club3g.com/forum/automoti...oil-lines.html <--- I sold off all of my turbo stuff a while back. At the point when that picture was taken, all I was missing was an intercooler and some small parts. I have to drive my car every day for work, so I cant be without it for long periods of time - so I was installing everything in phases when I had the time. I finally ditched the project because I realized that driving the car 2,000 miles a month for work and having all the maintenance issues a turbo would cause...it just wasnt a good idea.

So I sold off the turbo, drive the crap out of the Eclipse day in and day out, and have this in my garage to play with....
Look for a thread soon in the Other Cars forum on the suspension rebuild and brakes.

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 02/04/2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02/04/2009, 02:59 PM   #132 (permalink)
Vroom Psshh

Vehicle: 03' Eclipse GS
jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.jstewart92 is clearly one sexy bitch.
Send a message via Yahoo to jstewart92
It about time this car got COTM! Congrats.

Edit- OMFG i love that car! Its only my favorite muscle car of all time.
jstewart92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 04:53 PM   #133 (permalink)
edd

Vehicle: '00 Eclipse GT
edd : who are you?edd : who are you?
Send a message via MSN to edd
Grats on COTM!

Clean ass 3G

Quote:
Mike Rule;
"In a scene where our cars are looked down upon as performers,
we have defintely opened up eyes and turned heads"

edd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/04/2009, 07:39 PM   #134 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GT
HomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by allHomieG seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to HomieG
Congrats on COTM!!
HomieG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/05/2009, 06:28 AM   #135 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Congrats GS!
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/05/2009, 07:48 AM   #136 (permalink)

Thank you guys! I honestly have to say I owe it all to Club 3G; there have been so many amazing cars that have been an inspiration, and awesome members who share great information!
Old 02/05/2009, 06:24 PM   #137 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
1904Gangsta is similar to TE
??

What kind of gauges are those on the pillar?? And who makes the indiglow gauges??Price??Easy to install??
1904Gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/05/2009, 06:31 PM   #138 (permalink)
Mitch

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
2000sliverGT : who are you?2000sliverGT : who are you?
congratulations man! Nice ride, i like the evo wheels and that color.
2000sliverGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/07/2009, 04:43 PM   #139 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Congrats on COTM.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2009, 01:18 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1904Gangsta View Post
What kind of gauges are those on the pillar?? And who makes the indiglow gauges??Price??Easy to install??
Sent you a PM, hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000sliverGT View Post
congratulations man! Nice ride, i like the evo wheels and that color.
Thanks again man, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Congrats on COTM.
Thank you! Your car has always been an inspiration man.
Old 02/23/2009, 11:18 PM   #141 (permalink)
Gypsy Lady

Vehicle: 15 BRZ | 07 tC | 89 Supra
froubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to froubaby Send a message via MSN to froubaby Send a message via Yahoo to froubaby
Sherwood Green makes COTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

The few. The proud. The sherwood greens.

|
froubaby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/25/2009, 02:47 PM   #142 (permalink)

Damn it... Insurance just totaled it out. How ironic; COTM to totaled all in the same month.

Feb 09 COTM Totaled :-(

Last edited by GSKNIGHT; 02/25/2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02/25/2009, 04:11 PM   #143 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
damn im sorry that shit happened!!! great looking car, it doesnt even look that bad form the pictures, new front bumper, new fender, and idk how much airbags cost, new windshield, front corner, other than that i dont see anything else. but i member when i was in an accident with my old car, the insurance company totaled it instantly when they saw the airbags went off. once again sorry to see that man
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/25/2009, 04:14 PM   #144 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GS
Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?Ryans3g : who are you?
ahh i just saw ur thread about it being totaled. my bad
Ryans3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/26/2009, 07:41 PM   #145 (permalink)
Banned

soccerdud346 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to soccerdud346
dam man.
soccerdud346 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/27/2009, 11:01 AM   #146 (permalink)
I'm Working On It...

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GS
Eclipsed01 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Eclipsed01
DUDE!!! I was looking at all the pics for COTM and started to miss my sherwood!!

SUCKS that happend to you bro... Time for an Evo?

Eclipsed01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/27/2009, 03:58 PM   #147 (permalink)

BacklashXJ : who are you?
buy it back.
BacklashXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2009, 08:01 PM   #148 (permalink)
Banned

soccerdud346 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to soccerdud346
which headlights were those??
soccerdud346 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/28/2009, 09:15 PM   #149 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdud346 View Post
which headlights were those??
Um, the stock ones from 00-02
Old 03/17/2009, 09:39 PM   #150 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse gt
nightfox : who are you?
Smile

good job ur car looks really clean, question can the front lip fit my 2000 eclipse ?
nightfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/17/2009, 09:59 PM   #151 (permalink)

Vehicle: 00 Eclipse gt
nightfox : who are you?
damn sorry bout ur car man i just joint in to see more pics dont know wat i would do if that happens to me really sorry
nightfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/28/2009, 06:03 PM   #152 (permalink)
4 Cylinder Beast

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GS
GSMachinist needs to be reminded to breathe.
Send a message via Yahoo to GSMachinist
Damn man bad ass car to bad it got wrecked hope u alright.

Last edited by GSMachinist; 03/28/2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: read other thread on wreck
GSMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/04/2009, 03:43 PM   #153 (permalink)

The car is on it's way to a full recovery - plus some new extras

Look for updates soon. Thanks for all the support guys!
Old 05/07/2009, 10:39 AM   #154 (permalink)

Making some progress...

My new favorite mod - Air Bags!

The air bags were suprisingly simple to put in. No SRS light, and no error codes when reading it with an OBDII scan tool.
(I did however hide behind the driver's seat when I started it up for the first time after the install .)
Old 05/07/2009, 11:03 AM   #155 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
The air bags were suprisingly simple to put in. No SRS light, and no error codes when reading it with an OBDII scan tool.
(I did however hide behind the driver's seat when I started it up for the first time after the install .)
:ROFL: I bet that was a sight to be seen. I was actually just thinking today "where is the update for GSKNIGHTs car".

Very nice progress photos!
Old 02/14/2012, 11:15 AM   #156 (permalink)

Well, I've still got my 3g! This thing is a trooper too. It sat for just about two years straight while my wife and I were in Belize, and when we got back I just put a new battery in it, and it started on the first try.

I'm not sure what my future is with the Green Machine, but it's still a great car that's fun to drive. Just thought I'd post up since its been a loooooong time.

Old 02/14/2012, 11:17 AM   #157 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Welcome home...still looking fantastic!

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 11:36 AM   #158 (permalink)
Giggity

Vehicle: 2007 GT500 Shelby Cobra
RicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be newRicoSmooth - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:

I'm not sure what my future is with the Green Machine,
hmm. Maybe paint the wheels Gold with some other accents and call it..

The Green... Goblin..

hmmm yes

RicoSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 11:43 AM   #159 (permalink)
She Breaks Necks!

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Alsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by manyAlsouqi is well-liked by many
Nice ride!
Alsouqi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 11:48 AM   #160 (permalink)
Electrify

Vehicle: 2001 Black Eclipse GT
grfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by allgrfft3r seems to be well-liked by all
Best one that I've seen so far on that color!
grfft3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 02:04 PM   #161 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 eclipse gs
eclipse985 : who are you?
nice car man, really makes me miss mine
eclipse985 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 02:14 PM   #162 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Welcome back!
Old 02/14/2012, 02:30 PM   #163 (permalink)

Mattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by manyMattt is well-liked by many
BBS wheels are tits.
Mattt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/14/2012, 07:35 PM   #164 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
I was wondering about this car the other day

rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/15/2012, 01:31 PM   #165 (permalink)

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone.
Old 02/15/2012, 08:02 PM   #166 (permalink)
Guru of Rice!!!!!!

Vehicle: YOUR MOM
rsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by allrsingh12 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to rsingh12
I bet those BBS, would look sex if polished all the way

rsingh12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/15/2012, 10:22 PM   #167 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Hysteria FTW : who are you?Hysteria FTW : who are you?
Quote:
This is my daily driver, so I cant be without her for long periods of time. SO, What I have even been considering lately is pulling out a 2.4 from a salvage car (can be had for only around $750) and building up the internals (crank, rods, pistons) , and doing the evo head, all in my garage in my own time. Then when the day comes that it is done, drop the entire built engine into my car, with the manual tranny at the same time.

What do you guys think?
This is EXACTLY what I'm doing

Last edited by Hysteria FTW; 02/15/2012 at 10:26 PM.
Hysteria FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/15/2012, 10:58 PM   #168 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Love the color

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/23/2013, 04:30 PM   #169 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3G eclipse spyder GT
lito_sway can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
hey knight. hope you still check this thread. do you have any front pov pics of your car with the shine street lip on it when it had it? im thinking of going in that route except im afraid it might look a lil rice
lito_sway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Members Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in